- » Coconut Fruit Loaf
Coconut Fruit Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut fruit loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut fruit loaf recipes.
Coconut Fruit Loaf
Coconut Fruit Loaf is liked by many across the world. Coconut Fruit Loaf gets its taste from cake mixture, dry fruit and coconuts. - 38.661
You May Also Like!
Coconut Ribbon Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake.
Cut cake lengthwise in three layers.
Stir ice cream and sherbet to soften.
Spread bottom layer with peppermint stick ice cream.
Add the second cake layer; spread with lime sherbet.
Add last cake layer.
Place in freezer till ice... - 38.4926
Banana Coconut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9*5 loaf pan with foil and grease it. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the loaf, beat together nicely and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the dry... - 114.15
Curry-fruit Glazed Baked Chicken
1. Make Curry-Fruit Glaze and set aside.
2. Cut away rib bones from chicken breasts, leaving the V-shape bone at neck.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan; stir in ginger. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange, skin side up,... - 25.1416
Zucchini Coconut Loaf
1. To a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan, apply butter or margarine.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg, oil and sugar with a hand blender. Add in zucchini and vanilla. Stir well.
4. In a different bowl,... - 46.6812
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 31.4327
Light Coconut Fruit Cake
This Light Coconut Fruit Cake is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as a dessert, the Light Coconut Fruit Cake is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 48.3952
Coconut Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Line a 10-inch tube pan or two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans with greased heavy brown paper.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder - 33.951
Southern Coconut Almond Fruit Cake
1. Line 9-inch tube pan or five 5 3/4 by 31/4" loaf pans with foil. In small bowl, mix raisins and sherry; let stand.
2. In bowl, combine citron, lemon peel, pineapple, coconut, and 1 cup flour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl with mixer at low... - 36.5621
Coconut Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line greased 10-inch tube pan or two 9x5x2 1/2-inch loaf pans with heavy brown or waxed paper; grease again.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour,... - 48.1981