- » Coconut Fritter
Coconut Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut fritter recipes.
Onion, Sweet Potato And Coconut Pakodas
These pakodas are first fried in oil and then baked to perfection. A very good choice for appetizer, they also can be served as snacks with any dip of choice. - 0
You May Also Like!
Cook the sugar and water until syrupy.
Sift the rice flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl, stir in the syrup and coconut.
Let stand 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; drop the batter by the tablespoon into it.
Fry until browned on both sides. - 33.706
Banana Fritters And Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl whisk the egg yolk and flour together.
2. In a high-sided saucepan heat the oil.
3. Peel the bananas halving them crosswise, then again lengthwise.
4. In the batter dip them and then into the hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted... - 39.6164
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 103.111
1)In a bowl, mix together egg yolk, oil, sugar, coconut milk, mixed spices. Mix well and let mixture stand for 30 min.
2)After 30 min, mix in the egg whites too.
3)Peel and cut banana in to pieces of 5 cm.
4)In a saucepan, heat... - 44.7148
Paruppu Vadai/ Masal' Vada - South Indian Style Lentil Fritters
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 2 hours.
2. In a blender, add the soaked chana dal, red chilies, salt and little water for grinding. Grind them coarsely and not into a paste.
3. In a bowl, remove the batter from the blender, add in... - 95.5347
Thai Deep Fried Banana Fritters Kluay Kaek
Thai banana and sweet potato fritters is an amazing recipe that is preferred as a wonderful snack for kids and adults . Here the chef has prepared these crispy fritters that would serve as a great all time snack for a party or get-together any other ... - 102.961
1) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, beat together eggs, cream and vanilla extract and mix to flour mixture.
3) Whisk the mixture until smooth.
4) Add the rice to the mixture.
5) Heat fat to 370°F and drop... - 43.6585
Ripe Jackfruit Fritters
Place the sugar and whisked eggs in a bowl and beat: till the sugar has dissolved.
Gently add the self-raising flour and mix well. Then add the fruit pulp, raisins and the cardamom-nutmeg powder and salt and mix vigorously. Allow to sit for 1/2 an hour.
Take... - 32.2977
Prawns And Bean Sprout Fritters
Place all the ingredients, except the oil and lemon slices, in a bowl.
Form the mixture into small balls about the size of walnuts, or flatten them like fish-cakes.
Heat the oil to 180C/350 F or until a cube of day-old bread browns in 30... - 37.3441
Quick Potato Bajji
Who doesn't like a hot potato bajji with coconut chutney for a evening snack? It is such a refreshing item to have with your evening tea or coffee and energizes you in an instant. This recipe comes with a slight change than the regular bajji. However, this is... - 0