- » Coconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut finger cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut finger cookies recipes.
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9-inch square pan with butter or margarine.
2. Beat the eggs, add the sugar and mix well. Stir in the coconut, nuts, flour and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture into the pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. While still... - 27.574
Crisp Coconut Balls
Place cereal in shallow pan and heat in moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
Combine the sugar, molasses, syrup, cream, salt, and butter in saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved and mixture... - 35.9261
Coconut Nut Macaroons
Beat egg whites and salt until peaks will form.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Fold in remaining ingredients, blending well.
Press with fingers into small balls and place on heavy paper on baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven... - 31.5359
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 40.8655
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 41.4957
Orange Coconut Drops
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour along with baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. Using two knives or fingers, mix diet margarine into the mixture, without any lumps.
4. Add flaked... - 48.2787
1. Remove butter in a bowl and allow it to soften 15 minutes before making the biscuits.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C.
4. Into a large mixing bowl, sift the flour.
5. Add... - 38.6937
Grease and base line a 23 x 15 cm/9x6 in shallow tin and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Place the biscuit base... - 36.2884
1. Cream the butter and sugar together very well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and, with a wooden spoon or the fingers, work into a dough. Form into a roll about 9 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill for several hours, or... - 29.6166