- » Coconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut finger cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut finger cookies recipes.
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 42.8907
You May Also Like!
Choconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies has a fine taste. Coconut Finger Cookies gets its taste from sugar mixed with vanilla and flour. Coconut Finger Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5835
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9-inch square pan with butter or margarine.
2. Beat the eggs, add the sugar and mix well. Stir in the coconut, nuts, flour and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture into the pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. While still... - 29.0782
Coconut Bread Fingers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening.
2. Cut the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into 4 pieces. Dip each piece into the condensed milk and then roll it in the coconut to cover all sides.
3. Place... - 25.1996
Mrs Bouldin's Date Nut Fingers
Melt margarine in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Stir in sugar and egg.
Heat, stirring every 5 minutes, for 20-30 minutes over simmering—not boiling—water until mixture is thick and will coat the back of a wooden spoon.
Pour over dates,... - 35.7565
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to mix very well.
1) Use an oiled cookie sheet 1/2" thick to press the mixture.
2) Place inside oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
3) Cool thoroughly and cut into 3"... - 42.0598
Crisp Coconut Balls
Place cereal in shallow pan and heat in moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
Combine the sugar, molasses, syrup, cream, salt, and butter in saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved and mixture... - 37.5674
These Haystacks are terrific. Try out these Haystacks and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Haystacks are welcome. - 33.9935
Coconut Nut Macaroons
Beat egg whites and salt until peaks will form.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Fold in remaining ingredients, blending well.
Press with fingers into small balls and place on heavy paper on baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven... - 33.6961
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 42.8896
Grease and base line a 23 x 15 cm/9x6 in shallow tin and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Place the biscuit base... - 37.3673