- » Coconut Easter Egg
Coconut Easter Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut easter egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut easter egg recipes.
Easter Egg Candy
Combine potatoes and butter; stir in coconut and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Form into egg shapes, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each egg; place on waxed paper.
Let harden for 1-3 days.
Melt chocolate over hot water, dip... - 35.7814
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
Knead until smooth and satiny, working in another 1 to 2 cups icing sugar.
Into one-third of the fondant knead 1 tsp yellow food colour and form into 20 balls.
Divide remaining two-thirds into 20 lots, pat each out flat and mold around "yolk" to form egg... - 33.9694
Betty's Rice Krispies Easter Eggs With Grandson Carter
When it comes to fancying up your Easter platter, the possibilities are endless. And Betty's version of this fancy Easter treat is nothing less. This is one dish that even the kids will enjoy making. Stream the video recipe and get making them at home. - 120.384
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 29.6917
Chocolate Easter Eggs
In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
Fold in coconut, nuts and 1 cup sugar; mix well.
Sprinkle some of the remaining sugar on a board.
Turn peanut butter mixture onto board; knead in enough of the remaining sugar until mixture... - 39.566
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
Have you ever given frozen easter eggs a try? If not this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg has to be the one you should be trying! An amazing Easter dessert to serve, this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg is extremelt flavorful that anyone would want to try them. The time... - 46.1541
Easter Nest Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt till sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 7 cup of the flour; beat smooth.
Add softened yeast and egg; beat well.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 46.7186
Easter Special Cake
Cream Crisco, margarine, and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine sifted flour with baking powder.
Combine mixtures, alternating with milk.
Stir in pineapple, coconut, pecans, and vanilla; blend well.
Pour into bundt or tube pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2... - 45.3843
Easter Bonnet Cake
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 and grease and flour two 7-inch sandwich tins.
To make the Victoria Sandwich:
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and... - 47.0793
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3)... - 48.2242
Surprise Easter Eggs
1) In a bowl, 1/2 cup of butter, confectioners' sugar, potato, vanilla and coconut.
2) Cover and refrigerate the butter mixture for 3 hours.
3) Roll the butter mixture into eggs shape.
4) Place the eggs in refrigerator overnight.
5) In... - 42.9832
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 29.5435
In large bowl, blend vegetable shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix until dough holds together.
Shape as directed below; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. (Cookies brown on bottom only.)
Cool on sheet for... - 35.2101
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 46.6313
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9
Dreamy Italian Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat ½ cup butter and ½ cup shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups sugar, a little at a time, beating well as sugar is... - 124.551
Coconut Cream Pie
Here's another easy and quick dessert! Hope you all are having a happy Easter! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun... - 99.8904
1) Combine and mix well all the ingredients.
2) Mould into any desired shape such as small fruits, vegetables, easter eggs or other forms.
3) Paint details on fruit using food coloring or add stems of whole cloves or Angelica, if wished.
4) Allow to... - 36.5806
Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well combined.
Shape by hand into small fruits, vegetables, hearts, Easter eggs or other forms. (Or use small candy molds.) If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves and citron or... - 26.107