- » Coconut Dressing
Coconut Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut dressing recipes.
Rice Noodle Salad With Coconut Dressing
1. Place the noodles in a large bowl, then pour over boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 10 mins, stirring with a fork. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2. For the dressing, mix the coconut milk powder with the boiling water in a small... - 38.8423
Fruit Salad With Coconut Dressing
Combine cut fruits with lemon juice and chill.
Make dressing: Whip cream and add next 3 ingredients; chill.
Put a cantaloupe wedge in each lettuce cup on serving plates.
Fill with fruits and serve with dressing. - 37.8759
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 34.9773
Coconut Peanut Dressing
Place coconut in blender container; add 1 cup water.
Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling,... - 32.823
Orange Coconut Dressing
1) Combine together the flaked coconut, orange rind and mayonnaise and mix properly.
2) Fold mixture in whipped cream and chill the dressing for several hours.
3) Serve and use chilled. - 30.5993
Mulligatawny With Coconut Dressing
In a 3-quart saucepan stir together the chicken broth, fresh tomatoes or undrained canned tomatoes, apple, carrot, celery, green pepper, onion, parsley, lemon juice, sugar, curry, cloves, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 28.8378
Spicy Coconut Dressing
Spicy Coconut Dressing is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Coconut Dressing recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.7215
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 28.4663
Easy Raw Creamy Coconut Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, blend coconut water, coconut meat, ginger and scallions.
2. Pour it in a bowl.
3. For making salad, in a dish, mix all the greens together.
4. Serve it a as dip with salad or simply pour it on salad. - 0