- » Coconut Dosa
Coconut Dosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut dosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut dosa recipes.
You May Also Like!
1. To make the spicy red paste for the dosa spread, blend corn flour, ginger and garlic paste, curry powder and half measures of oil and water. Mix and set aside.
2. In a pan, apply oil for frying.
3. Take 1 big spoon of the dosa... - 85.9668
Neer Dosa - Soft Dosa No Fermentation Required - Indian Breakfast
Unlike the regular dosa, Neer Dosa doesn’t need much soaking time, cooking time and fermentation time. So, you can have it whenever you are in a mood for it. The texture is smooth and very soft, they melt in your mouth. Even kids enjoy this Neer Dosa. Serve... - 0
Arachu Vacha Dosa (dosa Without Fermentation)
This is not a typical fermented dosa. This recipe is made from freshly ground batter. So it is mildly sweet and with the flavor of coconut and cumin. This is for anyone who loves dosas but is not fond of the fermented taste. - 0
Rava Dosa - Instant Dosa
My formula for Ravva Dosa – Dumping all the ingredients + mix + make dosas as simple as that no soaking time, blending time, fermenting time. Here goes the recipe for that easy breezy Ravva Dosa - 0
Crunchy Rava Dosa
1. In a bowl combine rava, rice flour, gram flour, salt, ginger and green chili paste.
2. Mix everything and pour water to make a thin batter.
3. Add coriander and stir.
4. Preheat the skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil and evenly coat the... - 123.779
Masala Dosa is most popular South Indian dish. It is salty, spicy and yummy. Generally served with shambhar and coconut chutney. Enjoy it as breakfast or any other meal. - 53.2329
Wheat Grain Dosa
I. Batter Preparation:
Soak the wheat grains for three to four hours. You can even soak it in water overnight for next day breakfast. The grains should be soft and easy to grind into a smooth batter.Drain the excess water. Add the red chillies,asafoetida and... - 27.2949
Onion Cheese Dosa
An exotic dosa from Alka's kitchen. Serve this dosa with hot piping Sambar and coconut chutney and enjoy the praises. - 0
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 43.6159
Coconut Dosa Recipes By Category