- » Coconut Dessert
Coconut Dessert Recipes
Coconut Dessert is a sweet dish usually made with coconut, milk and sugar. The coconut is either grated, cut into small pieces and in some cases ground in the mixer, depending on the recipe. Some desserts are even ... More »
The Modak is a typical Indian sweet that is made for special occasions and festivals. But you can make it any time you want. Surprisingly, this is rather simple thing to make. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 138.617
Strawberry And Coconut Cream Shortcake
If you have time on hands and are willing to put the effort to dish out a delicious dessert, here is a recipe just for you! Strawberry and Coconut Cream Shortcake recipe requires a three step preparation process but the end result is well worth the wait.... - 134.888
Pineapple Coconut Cake
Last year I took a trip to Hawaii and it was one of the best experiences of my life. That place was just magical: the smell, the views, the colors, the food, the people... When I came back home I wanted to cook something that reminded me of Hawaii, so I kind... - 132.138
Coconut Burfi - Indian Dessert
Coconut cooked with flavored milk and nuts results in a fabulous dessert, Coconut Burfi! This is a perfect recipe for any festival or any occasion or party. - 130.418
This impossible pie is a quick and easy to make dessert! It makes its own crust, custard filling and crispy coconut top! Watch Amy's recipe video below, try it yourself and satiate your taste buds!! - 129.766
Coconut And Apricot Cheesecake
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt! Coconut and apricot cheesecake recipe uses low fat ingredients making it a much loved dessert among health watchers. What are you waiting for? Lap it up! - 128.443
Lynn's Vanilla Wafer Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple, delicious Vanilla Wafer Cake. This is a great dessert or afternoon treat. - 127.915
Coconut Rice Pudding With Mango
1. Preheat the pan over high heat.
2. Pour whole milk, coconut milk, arborio rice, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Stir and bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring every minute or so.
4. Turn off the heat and... - 125.656
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 124.363
Cocoa Coconut Macaroons
These easy and simple treats can be of great help for serving the kids for a Halloween day or even for yourself as a snacking alternative. You can prepare this chewy and sticky cocoa coconut balls, whenever you have the ingredients ready on hand. Make sure to... - 123.656
Easy Coconut Pudding
Anyone who enjoys pudding would like to taste different types of puddings like this one ‘coconut pudding’, simple yet delicious. Coconut is naturally sweet and when transformed into a pudding, its tastes enhances to higher levels. Watch the video for... - 122.972
Easy Coconut Burfi
Coconut fan??…here is something for you – A quick and easy fix for your cravings. The best thing about it is that it has a long refrigerator shelf life. So, when that sweet craving hits you, you know in which direction to head. - 121.733
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 121.598
If a guest has called in to visit at the last minute, don’t fret about what special food to serve? Whip up this Coconut cake recipe. This simple and easy to make recipe is fabulous to taste and is guaranteed to sweep your guests off their feet. - 121.36
High Raw Coconut Cream Pie
Imagine a decadent coconut cream pie that was actually good for you! And, no, this is not a low-fat version chock-full of processed ingredients. This is a raw, vegan, sugar-free coconut cream recipe that tastes almost like the real deal, but only uses real,... - 120.778
White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
More truffles for the holiday season, this time with white chocolate!!! And of course, coconut just makes them better. You won't believe how easy they are to make! - 120.75
Cream Of Coconut Cake
The best tasting cake with the least amount of effort, a recipe from Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook. Your taste buds are going to be jumping from the start to the end of this demonstration video. - 120.64
Bananas With Coconut And Honey
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 120.249
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.922
Pumpkin Coconut Custard Laos Style
Today, we are making a very unique dessert by my friend Amone who is from Laos! A pumpkin filled with coconut milk custard! A dessert like you have never seen before! - 119.658
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 119.63
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a greased cake pan.
3. In bowl combine cake flour, baking powder and salt whisk them together.
4. Pour the low fat buttermilk in a bowl and in another bowl beat the eggs with vanilla extract... - 119.096
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 118.989
Coconut Burfi With Walnuts
Manjula is making a popular Indian homemade dessert using coconut and walnuts. Traditionally, coconut burfi is made using coconut but she is giving a little twist to the dish by adding walnuts for some crunchiness. She is using cream instead of milk which... - 118.965
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 118.853
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 118.66
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 118.513
Coconut Burfi / Mithai / Indian Sweets
A very simple coconut burfi recipe made from only a few ingredients: condensed milk, coconut, and cardamom powder. This is a really yummy and quick dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings after a good Indian meal. One of my favorite Indian Mithai. - 118.199
Deep Dish Chocolate Coconut Pie
When a pie is baked it’s a definite treat for all! This chocolate and coconut pie is a recipe that will be loved by all! Check out the video to see how this pie turns out! - 117.719
Betty's Southern Coconut Cream Pie
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Southern Coconut Cream Pie. This is an easy, no-fail recipe for a delicious pie. - 116.973
Traditional Bubur Cacar
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is a traditional Malaysian dessert Bubur cacar which is prepared from sweet potatoes, yam, coconut milk and pandan leaves. It can be served hot or cold as per your liking. - 116.607
1. Grease a buko pie pan with lard. Set aside.
2. In a bowl dissolve cornstarch in water. Set aside.
For The Filling
3. In a sauce pan pour the coconut water. Add sugar and let it melt. Put the shredded coconut and vanilla and bring to boil. Add... - 116.551
Simply Yummy Blueberry Tarts
Blueberry tartlets are every vegans dream dessert. It is unbelievably delicious and full of nutrition. Quite unlikely for a dessert isn’t it? Watch the video and try this recipe, you will love it. - 116.143
Cookie Monster Cake
Barry shows you how to make a sesame street inspired chocolate cookie monster cake! - 115.964
Baked Key Lime And Coconut Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each... - 115.124
Coconut Snowballs Recipe great and easy recipe perfect for upcoming holidays. They have very wintery look to them. Every time I make them they make me think about Christmas. - 114.701
Bananas With Coconut Passion Cream
For those who are looking for a healthy dessert, try Bananas in coconut milk. This dessert is not just sweet but tangy as well. This is also a low sugar recipe. Watch the video for more details. - 114.564
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 114.236
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 114.231
Coconut Fudge Squares
1. Line an 11 X 7 pan with foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
2. In a double boiler add in the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted.
3. Remove the chocolate from the double boiler and set aside.
4. In a bowl add in the... - 113.383
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 112.833
White Christmas Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my white Christmas chocolate coconut mousse. - 112.669
Rum Coconut Flan
This is a desert you can make 1 or 2 days before and it is just delicious. - 111.68
Banana Blue Berry-coconut Pancake
Look this video for a healthy breakfast. The chef in the video shows how to make banana pancakes with blue berry and coconut in it. You will enjoy this recipe for quick and filling start. - 111.363
Coconut Choco Vanilla Pudding
If you want to make a quick super easy and delicious pudding, here is a video for you. See this interesting video that shares a wonderful pudding recipe with fresh tender coconut, cocoa powder and fresh vanilla beans. Involve your kids to make this super... - 111.281
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 111.278
Diwali Coconut Barfi
Like coconut fudge? Then try this homemade Indian fudge. It’s actually a version of the typical coconut barfi but a little less crumbly. And fudge sounds better than barfi doesn’t it? All you need is 5 basic ingredients, cooked in a large wok on low heat... - 111.064
Indian Coconut Topped Cake
If you looking for a traditional style modern dessert to end your festive meal, then try unconventional dessert with a conventional ingredient. Coconut has to be the most loved dessert ingredient in south India. The highlight of the cake is obviously the... - 111.058
Carrot Coconut Ladoo | Indian Sweets- Diwali Special
Learn how to make carrot and coconut ladoos. Perfect for entertaining during the festival or holiday season. These melt in your mouth Indian sweets can stay good in the fridge for upto 2 weeks. They can be enjoyed warm, cold or room temp so get in the kitchen... - 111.044
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 110.846
Betty's Louisiana Crunch Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Louisiana Crunch Cake.
This is the dessert I chose for Mother's Day this year; I think it is perfect; you may top it with Almond-Flavored Sugar Glaze, which is in bettyskitchen. - 110.641
Kheer (indian Rice Pudding)
Kheer, a creamy rice pudding delicately flavored with sweet spices and golden raisins, is my favorite Indian dessert. The traditional rice and milk are replaced with coconut in this raw recipe. - 110.489
Coconut Rice & Fruit Sushi Dessert
Sushi doesn't have to taste like a fish tank, or be a main course. How about a dessert sushi made with mango and papaya? Check out this perfect party favor recipe. - 110.213
Coconut Burfi Squares
Coconut, the common vegetation of Tropical regions is among sought after ingredients in Indian cuisine. Chef Madhura shows how to make Coconut Burfi, a sweet using desiccated coconut and other common sweetening and flavoring ingredients. Celebrate your happy... - 109.547
Coconut Butter Chocolate Truffles
1. In a Vitamix, add the mixed nuts along with the coconut butter.
2. Give the vitamix a couple of pulses.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, medjool dates, himlayan sea salt and blend again. Use a tamper to push the ingredients down while... - 109.197
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 108.946
Dil Pasand (valentine Day Special)
Dilpasand is of the most delicious, yummy treats available in the popular Iyengar's Bangalore Bakeries in Pune. Crisp and flaky on the outside, sweet with a yummy bites of tutti fruity and slightly chewy on the inside. Perfect Tea time snack! - 108.779
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined... - 108.353
Raw Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as per the directions given in the video.
2.In a blender put the coconut meat, coconut water, raw honey, vanilla essence and blend on high, until the mixture is creamy.
3.In a bowl, mix the strawberries,... - 108.234
Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Coconut
The recipe of chocolate truffles change along with the change in the geographical locations. Some use dark chocolate whereas some prefer graham crackers. This recipe however focuses on preparing the traditional American truffle specially for people on a vegan... - 107.993
Betty's Coconut Bonbons
Coconut Bonbons can be ideally made for Christmas. The Bonbons look so nice and fancy. Your guests will surely get impressed as they are so delicious. - 107.967
Dairy Free Coconut Panna Cotta
Looking for a delicious dairy free, whole food dessert? Check out this simple & tasty coconut panna cotta. Sweetened with honey and mixed with lime, you'll love this little sweet treat. - 106.368
Betty's Coconut Candy - By Bhargab And Barnali Dutta
1. In a pan, add fresh coconut, sugar, dry fruits and cardamom powder.
2. Cook, stirring constantly on medium heat until the mixture becomes sticky. The mixture should be white in color at this time.
3. Transfer the mixture to a dish and let it cool... - 106.31
Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
If you are on a raw vegan diet and craving for desserts, try this Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This is a luscious recipe and it tastes nothing less than a real chocolate pudding. The best thing about this dessert is that it can double up as a healthy... - 106.031
Raw And Vegan Macaroon Cookie
These raw and vegan macaroon cookies are better than their counterparts! They are light, moist, chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside, just the right blend of sweet, fluffy and coconutty. It is hard to believe these are raw and eggless. These are so... - 104.613
Chocolate Silk Pie W/ Whipped Coconut Cream
If your New Year resolution is “sticking to a gluten free diet 100%” to “getting a body like Jennifer Aniston's or Ryan Reynolds',” then here is a recipe that will help you achieve your dreams and keep your resolutions. Getting healthy is a lot... - 104.114
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 103.997
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease the glass cake pan with cooking spray.
3. Strain the almond flour in a large bowl. Add in coconut flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. In a large mixing bowl add in cream cheese... - 103.854
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 103.005
Raw Coconut Dessert In Jamaica
Raw food breakfast may not seem to be very enticing, but if prepared in a creative way, they can make for a lip-smacking treat This video best on raw coconut to whomp up healthy, filling, nutritious breakfast that is sure to please your palate. Stream the... - 102.608
Easter Creamy Coconut Layer Cake
Surprise your family this Easter with a flavorful and appealing creamy coconut layer cake. Look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe for an extraordinary cake. The video is worth watching for an ultimate culinary experience. - 102.361
1. Mix condensed milk, coconut, cardamom well and nuts(if adding).
2. Grease your hands with little ghee or butter.
3. Make small balls of mixture and put them on plate or in cupcake cups.
4. If you wish, roll your balls in coconut to get more coconut... - 101.895
Low Carb Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing jar take eggs, butter, kosher salt, vanilla, baking powder, splenda, heavy cream and raw coconut. Blend for few minutes.
3. Add in low carb baking mix and blend for few more minutes.... - 100.91
Coconut Cream Pie
Here's another easy and quick dessert! Hope you all are having a happy Easter! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun... - 100.165
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 99.2018
Classic Coconut Bebinca
1. Place the sugar and coconut milk in a large mixing bowl and stir until the sugar melts.
2. Now, add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating continuously.
3. Sieve the flour into this mixture and beat again.
4. Add the salt and nutmeg, and one tablespoon of... - 99.0656
Delicious Chia Banana Coconut Pudding
Anyone who thinks that taste and health are irreconcilable, you must try preparing this delicious dessert at home. The health of banana, coconut and superfood chia combines together to make a delicious dessert that simply makes for a toothsome indulgence.... - 98.6486
cookie are infallible snacks to go well with most kids, adults or anyone and here is a recipe to make crispy cookie. Watch Tamra Davis make lovely macaroons with coconut and chocolate flavors that can be made in low sugar version either. Too good! - 98.5026
Coconut Chocolate Balls
Want to try out a nutritious dessert? Try Coconut chocolate balls! This is packed with the goodness of nuts and spices. The chocolate content in this ball adds the sweetness whereas the coconut texture gives the silky texture and flavour. Enjoy! - 98.1757
Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Quick, easy and delicious, healthy chocolate pudding is the perfect chocolate fix for weight-watchers and sweet lovers. Robyn prepares a velvety-soft, creamy, rich chocolate pudding using coconut pulp. Simply irresistible, this dessert can be prepared in ... - 97.4025
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 97.1892
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 96.7972
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 96.7484
Sweet Potato Pie With Walnut And Oats
Make an ordinary pie special ! This video shows you how to make a wonderful recipe of ordinary pie loaded with the goodness of sweet potato. Rich and creamy, this pie is soft at the core and crunchy with the combination of walnuts. With a crispy crust made... - 96.0376
Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars
Gift something special like these Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars to your loved ones this festive season. It is easy to make, taste great and looks beautiful, so it can be a perfect gift. Watch this video to learn the recipe and also the packing style, so people... - 95.5404
Coconut Milk Payasam / Sweetened Coconut Drink
The fourth month of tamil calendar is called Aadi.The tamil almanac marks many festivals during this time,celebrating Mother goddess"Shakti",and all the fridays and tuesdays of this month are considered very auspicious.Worshipping "Amman" with different... - 95.1121
Coconut Dessert Recipes By Category