- » Coconut Custard Cake
Coconut Custard Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut custard cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut custard cake recipes.
Fresh Coconut Custard
1. Wash the coconut and open it by piercing its "eyes" with ice pick. Drain out the milk and pour it into the upper part of a double boiler. Break shell with hammer or use meat saw. Remove meat from shell. Grate or grind the coconut meat and add it to the... - 29.5181
Beat eggs; beat in sugars.
Mix remainder of ingredients except coconut.
Grease bottoms of 2 (9 x 12-inch) cake pans.
Pour in custard.
Sprinkle coconut on top.
Bake at 325°-350° for 45 minutes.
When cool, cut in squares.
Refrigerate. - 34.8189
Coconut Angel Food Cake Trifle
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the egg yolks and flour in a heavy saucepan and beat until smooth; beat in the salt.
Place over low heat.
Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until custard just coats a metal spoon.
Stir the gelatin... - 44.4271
Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake
This Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious cake recipe, Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.8142
Steamed Coconut Cakes
Combine sugar and eggs in medium-size mixing bowl.
Place bowl in larger mixing bowl, filled 1/3 full with boiling water.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until thick and foamy.
Remove bowl from water.
Combine flour... - 39.1563
Coconut Banana Shortcake
Coconut Banana Shortcake has a luscious taste. Coconut Banana Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake dressed by bananas and glazed with apricot. Coconut Banana Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 28.4297
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 41.5484
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 43.509
Mix 1 1/2 cups coconut and butter and press on bottom of 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 10 minutes; chill.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup.
In top part of double boiler,... - 46.4365
Coconut Mace Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, add coconut and saute until golden brown.
2. Lift out coconut and set aside.
3. To the butter in pan, add sugar, corn syrup, mace and salt and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils vigorously.
4. Stir in... - 37.9999
Chocolate Dream Squares
These chocolate dream squares taste will like the best choco squares you have eaten so far. The chocolate combination with custard, pecans and coconut works wonders here. You will believe what I say after you make it! - 39.7416
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 46.8113
Jenny Lind Pudding
Slice the sponge cakes and put them in a buttered pie-dish interspersed with the coconut cakes and ratafias.
Simmer the coconut in the milk until tender—about 15 min., cool slightly.
Beat the eggs and sugar together and add to the milk and coconut.
Pour the... - 30.626
Chocolate Lamington Ring Cake
1. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and raspberry jam until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, add sour cream alternately with sifted flour, custard powder and cocoa. Spoon mixture into greased and lined 20cm cake pan, cook on MEDIUM for eight to ten... - 31.7702
Teddy Bear Cake
Grease and lightly flour one 6-ounce custard cup and one 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. Fill the custard cup half full with batter and turn remaining batter into the pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Cool cake in... - 33.5291
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 44.0827
1) With a sharp knife trim off the side crusts of the cake and then cut into cubes
2) Into the cold water, dissolve the gelatin
3) Into a saucepan, combine the egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and the rind
4) Cook over a low flame till the back of... - 46.0806
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 45.6863
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 45.5239
How To Make Orange Curd
Similar to the more commonly known lemon variety, orange curd definitely has a place on the tea table. Milder in flavour with significantly less "tang", it nevertheless makes a wonderful topping for bread, toast, scones and as a filling for cakes -... - 0