- » Coconut Curry Sauce
Coconut Curry Sauce Recipes
Coconut curry sauce is a popular American side dish. Coconut curry sauce is easy to prepare and cooks very quickly. Coconut curry sauce is mostly served along with other vegetarian or non vegetarian side dishes. ... More »
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Prawns In Coconut Sauce - African Food
Would you like to try a yummy Caribbean delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn this Prawn in Coconut Milk recipe. This dish has a great blend of flavors which is completely drool worthy. Try it now. - 89.4968
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 48.5839
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Grandma's Curry Sauce
1) Peel and chop the onion,
2) Peel, core and finely dice the apple.
3) Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and apple and fry gently for about 5 minutes to soften.
4) Add the curry powder, and cook for a few minutes to draw out... - 42.7526
Curry Sauce With Coconut
Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan, add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic, apple, and banana, and saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the curry powder and tomato puree and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring often.
Add the parsley, coconut, and stock... - 40.6866
Creamy Curry Sauce
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. In a pan melt butter or heat oil, immediately add onion and garlic, sprinkle with curry powder and flour and cook gently but do not allow to brown.
3. Stir in stock such that the sauce becomes smooth and let it... - 39.5575
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Easy Coconut Curry Sauce
Cube zucchini into teflon pan; saute in oil with garlic and raisins until barely tender.
Remove zucchini to warm dish.
Melt margarine in same pan; stir in flour.
Add water and bouillon cube; stir until sauce becomes thick.
Add curry powder and salt; stir.
Add... - 31.1532
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
Coconut Curry Sauce Recipes By Category
Coconut Curry Sauce Dish: