- » Coconut Curry
Coconut Curry Recipes
Coconut curry is a spicy dish with a creamy gravy base that includes coconut cream or coconut milk as a key ingredient. This curry may or may not incorporate coconut flesh. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian versions ... More »
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Classic Coconut Curry Soup
If you are on the go but want to sip a soup, try making this Classic Coconut Curry Soup. This is a very simple and easy soup to make and involves no cooking at all. It is a tasty and healthy soup which gets ready in no time. - 85.0855
Creamy Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Need a bowlful of vegetable goodness to chase your winter chills away? Then this velvety, flavorful , budget-friendly dinner recipe truly makes for an indulgent treat. This good-for-you soup comes stacked with goodness of coconut and butternut squash and... - 77.7876
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 48.5839
Kamaaina Coconut Curry
1. In a skillet, add butter and saute onion over medium heat.
2. Stir in flour, curry powder, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger; cover and cook for 1 hour over very low heat.
3. Add stock and coconut milk; stir until smooth but do not let the sauce... - 48.184
Beef Coconut Curry
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, lemon rind, coriander, and salt. You may also chop them to a paste.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, lightly brown the coconut.
4) To this, add the pounded... - 48.0643
Shrimp Coconut Curry
1. In a saucepan, combine milk and coconut; simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes until the mixture foams; stir occasionally.
2. Cool the mixture slightly and then strain; pressing out as much of the creamy coconut pulp as possible and reserve the... - 47.1703
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.7778
Chicken Coconut Curry With Apples And Raisins
1) Chop the apples and onion.
2) Heat butter, and brown chicken pieces until golden.
3) In a fireproof dish, place the chicken and keep warm.
4) Cook the onion until golden brown.
5) Then add curry powder and paste, and cook for few... - 46.089
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Lamb Curry With Coconut
1 Peel, core and dice the apple.
Slice the orange rind into match- stick strips.
Peel and chop the onion and garlic; chop the parsley.
2 Crush the mustard seed and pepper and add the garlic to them.
Pour hot water on to the desiccated coconut and let it... - 44.6787
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Lamb And Coconut Curry
Lamb And Coconut Curry is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Lamb And Coconut Curry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.0678
Mushroom Curry With Coconut
Heat oil in a broad vessel,add onion and fry till they turn to brown colour.
Add mushroom and allow them to cook.
When mushroom is cooked and water absorved .
Add tomatoes and fry till they become mashy.Keep on stiring.
Add grinded masala,salt water and... - 43.731
Coconut Shrimp Curry
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Saute onion in margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in jalapeno pepper, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry powder; saute 2 minutes.
Add coconut milk; bring to a... - 43.6842
Lamb And Coconut Curry
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add lamb and onion and cook over medium heat until lamb is browned on all sides.
Remove meat and onion with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add to the skillet a mixture of the flour, salt, curry powder, and ginger and... - 42.6883
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 42.3206
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 40.8509
Red Curry Chicken With Coconut Milk
Heat the oil and Cayenne pepper and curry paste in a pan.
Add the chicken and saute for a few minutes over high heat.
Add the coconut milk, bamboo shoots and green beans.
Reduce the heat and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked, approximately 10... - 40.7097
Chakka Curry Jackfruit With Coconut
1. Cut jackfruit into quarters. Cut off the white pith on top.
2. With oiled hands, separate fruit, remove seeds and slice into thin, long pieces.
3. In a big strong pan, put in the prepared jackfruit. Add salt and sprinkle a little water over.
4. Cover... - 40.5823
Kappa Curry Tapioca With Coconut
1. Peel and dice tapioca. Wash well.
2. Put into cold water. Bring to boil. Drain.
3. Add salt and a little cold water and reheat.
4. Grind together coconut, green chillies, turmeric, garlic and red onion.
5. Add ground ingredients to tapioca. Mix well.
6.... - 40.4147
Coconut Beef Curry
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat and stir fry curry paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Adding beef to pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes longer or until beef is brown.
3. Into the pan stir coconut milk bring to the boil and... - 40.1546
Blender Coconut Curry Soup
Whirl first 2 ingredients in blender.
Strain, pressing as much milk as possible through strainer; reserve milk and discard coconut.
Mix next 3 ingredients in saucepan.
Gradually stir in reserved milk, then add broth.
Cook, stirring, until mixture comes to... - 36.7398
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Coconut And Vegetable Curry
Place the onions in a large pan with 1/2 cup peanut oil. Add the curry sprigs and place over a medium flame and cook till soft and pink. Wash all the vegetables and add them to the onions along with salt. Lower the flame, cover and place water on the lid and... - 35.2714
Chicken And Coconut Curry
1. Put the coconut and milk into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3—4 minutes until boiling. Remove this from the oven, cover and leave the milk to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk through a fine sieve into another bowl, pressing... - 34.0009
Coconut Curry Balls
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients except coconut.
2) Divide and shape into 36 small balls.
3) Toast coconut in a cookie sheet. Bake at 250° for about 15 minutes.
4) Dredge balls in toasted coconut.
5) Refrigerate to freeze.
6) Defrost before... - 32.5112
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Coconut N Curry Chicken
Combine bran flakes, coconut, curry powder, and salt.
Brush chicken with melted butter, then roll in bran flake mixture.
Place chicken, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
Do not turn. - 31.3075
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 29.6643
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.9446
Coconut Curry Recipes By Category