- » Coconut Crunch Pie
Coconut Crunch Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut crunch pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut crunch pie recipes.
Chocolate Coconut Crunch Pie
This chocolate coconut crunch pie is one with a real difference. A wonderful combination of chocolate and coconut it is just what you need to satiate your sweet tooth. - 47.7828
Coconut Crunch Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl add egg yolks and beat them well using electric mixer.
3. Add sugar, salt, milk, buttter and extracts to this mixture and beat them well. Then stir in coconut.
4. In separate bowl beat egg... - 46.451
Coconut Crunch Pie
Looking for a great way to end the meal with, try out this Coconut Crunch Pie - a wonderful dessert treat! Follow this relatively easy recipe for Coconut Crunch Pie and I bet, this will soon be your favorite! - 43.7886
Strawberry Coconut Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place cereal in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin, or grind in a food processor or blender until semi-fine in texture.
3. Place crushed cereal in a bowl and add flour, coconut and apple juice. Stir until well blended. - 30.5337
You May Also Like!
Combine crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
Beat egg whites with salt and vanilla to soft peaks; gradually add sugar, beating till very stiff peaks form and all sugar has dissolved.
Fold crumb mixture into egg whites: Spread in well greased 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at... - 31.5426
Crunch Top Sweet Potato Pie
Spread coconut for crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Microwave 2 tablespoons butter in a small glass custard cup at HIGH 1 minute.
Mix melted butter into coconut.
Spread crust evenly in pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2... - 44.3381
Chocolate Crunch Pie
Line unpricked pastry shells with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside; remove foil.
Reduce heat to 350°.
In a saucepan, beat eggs and sugar until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Add butter and... - 46.1389
Crunch N Cream Pie
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; mix in Corn Flakes, nuts and coconut.
2. Press 2/3 of the Corn Flakes mixture lightly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan. Fill evenly with ice cream; sprinkle with remaining Corn Flakes mixture, pressing... - 26.9146
Cherry Cream Crunch
Base: In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix at low speed until crumbly.
Stir in coconut, walnuts and oats.
Press 2 1/2 cups base into bottom of ungreased 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) baking dish or 13 x 9-inch pan; reserve remaining base for... - 40.9579
Californian Apple Crunch
1. Place pie apple in a shallow casserole dish.
2. Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix.
3. Layer sliced butter over cake mix, covering completely.
4. Combine last 4 ingredients and sprinkle over sliced butter.
5. Cook for 6-8 minutes on high. - 32.427
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE 3 cups yellow cake mix, eggs, pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared baking pan.
COMBINE remaining cake... - 32.3055
Lime Chiffon Pie
Bake pie shell.
Stir together 1/2 cup sugar and the gelatin in small saucepan.
Blend egg yolks, water and lime juice; stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Stir in lime peel and food... - 43.9673
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 40.923