- » Coconut Cream Cupcake
Coconut Cream Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut cream cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut cream cupcake recipes.
Coconut Snowball Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #14
Think frosted cupcakes are best bought from a bakery since it is too much work to make them at home? Well, then watch this video and get ready to be surprised! Watch to know more! - 110.513
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Make cake as package label directs, using 2 eggs and amount of water specified on package. Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons batter.
3. Place cones on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until surface of cake springs back when... - 28.4432
1. Place paper cake cups in muffin pans.
2. Re-sift the flour with the baking powder.
3. Add the coconut.
4. Cream the fat with the sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Blend in the egg, beating well.
6. Gradually work in the dry goods and vanilla, with enough... - 39.2582
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat eighteen 2 1/4 inch muffin cups with the cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
Sift the flourand baking powder onto a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer set... - 42.7388
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 117.048
Banana Cocoa Cupcakes
1.Take the container of electric blender and put lemonade concentrate, gin, cream of coconut, cherry juice and ice cubes in it and blend until foamy and light.
2.Pour in glasses and garnish with maraschino cherry before serving. - 36.34
Cookiemonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 127.481
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
Make Sponge batter according to directions.
Lightly grease 18 cupcake tins.
Place 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) of cake mixture into each cupcake tin and bake in the top half of the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
Turn... - 34.6479
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378
Tea Time Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the... - 42.2765
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease tiny (134") cupcake pans
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake batter, using orange juice instead of water and adding orange rind.
4 Half fill the prepared cupcake pans... - 39.102
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, whip the shortening till light and creamy. Add in sugar little by little, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix all well until well... - 46.2534
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
In top of double boiler, combine egg whites, sug- ar, corn syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
With portable electric mixer or rotary beater, beat about 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Cook over rapidly boiling water (water in bottom should not touch top of double... - 34.6979