- » Coconut Cream Bar
Coconut Cream Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut cream bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut cream bar recipes.
Coconut Cream Bars
Fit an oblong of wax paper along the bottom and two sides of an 8 X 8-inch pan.
Combine coconut, icing sugar and melted butter.
Sprinkle half the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
Blend the marshmallows, milk, vanilla and salt at high speed for 30... - 39.9925
Coconut Nut Bars
1. For base, cream shortening and brown sugar.
2. Blend flour, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Add oats and mix well. Pat into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish.
3. For coconut topping, beat eggs slightly, add remaining... - 34.8493
Raisin Coconut Bars
Cream together butter, granulated sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 2 cups flour.
Pat onto bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° till lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Beat eggs slightly with fork; add 1 tea spoon vanilla.
Gradually add brown... - 41.3976
Lemon Coconut Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Butter a 9 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
Into a small bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in 1/4 cup honey.
Stir in flour mixture and coconut.
Press into prepared pan, and bake on... - 41.1546
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 112.297
Coconut -Toffee bars are simply one of the most delicious bars I have come across. This yummy Coconut -Toffee bars are easy to make and extremely tasty. Try this amazing Coconut Toffee bar recipe. - 33.7675
Coconut-chocolate Meringue Bars
Combine butter, sugar, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, egg yolks and vanilla extract; beat 2 minutes.
Add combined dry ingredients to creamed mixture: blend thoroughly.
Press dough into a greased 13x 9x2-lnch pan; sprinkle with chocolate, coconut and nuts.
Beat egg... - 41.354
Coconut Toffee Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cream butter, shortening and sugar.
Blend in flour.
Press evenly in bottom of ungreased baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Bake 10 minutes.
Spread with topping.
Bake 25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown.
Cut into... - 33.6253
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar; stir in 1 1/2 cups flour.
Pat mix- ture in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Combine remaining brown sugar, filberts, coconut and salt.
Beat eggs lightly; stir into filbert... - 37.0203
Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars tops my list of favorite desserts. These Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars are way too easy to prepare and is the favorite of the kids at home. If you love the flavor of banana, you will sure love these Coconut & Banana... - 44.4545
Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
Cream margarine and sugars.
Add egg; mix well.
Add vanilla and water, blend.
Add flour, baking powder, and salt, which have been sifted together.
Add coconut, chocolate pieces, and nuts.
Press into a greased pan 7x11 inches or 9-inch square.
Bake in a... - 45.3116
How To Make Bounty Bars
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Bounty Bars. - 0
Orange Flavor Coconut Chews
1. In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, instant orange breakfast drink and blend well. Add egg, water and beat until smooth.
2. Now, add flour, baking powder, salt and add the creamed butter mixture into the flour mix. Stir... - 47.2603
Favorite Layer Bars
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 325° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and egg, mixing until well blended.
Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with combined coconut, nuts and chocolate; press lightly... - 32.723
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 47.1658
1. Put the sugar, cream of tartar, 45 ml (3 tbsp) water and the condensed milk into a large heatproof bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3-3 1/2 minutes, or until a spoonful of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water. Shake the... - 27.3804
Nutty Apricot Bars
Cover apricots with water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Coarsely chop apricots, and set aside.
Combine reserved apricot liquid and 3/4 cup sugar in a saucepan; simmer 5... - 38.8685
Coconut Nut Chews
Cream butter; add sugars gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add nuts, coconut, and cereal and mix thoroughly(Mixture will be dry).
Shape into rounds by pressing mixture by tablespoonfuls against side of mixing... - 40.0614
Lemon Coconut Chews
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add egg, lemon juice, and lemon extract; beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in coconut.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with the bottom... - 44.7528
Pina Colada Bars
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Pina Colada Bars. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 41.7796
Penuche Bar Cookies
Combine shortening and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add 1/2 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup flour; blend.
Spread mixture in 8 x 12 x 2-inch greased pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine vanilla and remaining sugar; add to... - 46.0162
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Cook until a little of the boiling syrup makes a ball hen dropped in a saucer of cold water
3. Turn the heat off, allow bubbles to... - 36.7333
Cacao With Orange Cream
1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking... - 118.575
Crispy Apricot Bars
If you are on a weight loss diet plan and still want to enjoy a dessert, then this recipe is just perfect for you. View this outstanding video that shows an easy recipe for apricot bars that are nutritious and rated as one of the worlds healthiest foods. Give... - 111.71
Wheat Germ Carrot Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt.
Cream sugar and butter.
Add carrot, eggs, and vanilla.
Blend wheat germ mixture into sugar mixture.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Microwave at MEDIUM 12... - 43.0992
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Swans Down Apricot Bars
Simmer apricots in water until liquid is absorbed, about 8 minutes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
Mix in crushed cereal.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Cut in dry ingredients to form a uniform crumb mixture.
Mix in coconut.
Press... - 44.4252
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the brown sugar, butter, coconut, egg, baking powder, salt and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
In small bowl, toss remaining 2 tablespoons flour with drained cherries.
Stir cherries and chips into batter.
Spread in greased... - 38.7706
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 32.5529
Heavenly Fruit Bars-2nd Layer
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream and vanilla extract.
Fold in brown sugar.
Mix in fruit and nuts.
Pour over first mixture in pan.
Bake in oven 12-15 minutes. - 32.5902
Golden Cheerios Bars
Mix Cheerios, peanuts, and coconut in large greased bowl.
Mix sugar, corn syrup, and cream in saucepan.
Cook syrup mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (236°).
Remove from heat.
Pour syrup mixture over Cheerios mixture.
Mix... - 32.6066
Orange Chocolate Layer Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine all base ingredients; mix well.
Press in bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and egg.
Beat at medium speed until thoroughly blended; pour... - 43.6598
Almond bars have been one of my favorites since childhood. These almond bars are an old family favorite. Baked with almonds and coconut along with flour, eggs and vanilla, the almond bars can be stored in airtight containers and served as delicious homemade... - 49.375
Crunchy Almond Bars
Grease a 16" x 11" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375° (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
Beat in egg and almond extract.
Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Stir in almonds, candied cherries,... - 47.2226
Almond And Cherry Bars
1. In an electric mixer, place cherries and almonds. Grind till course.
2. Remove on to a bowl and add coconut. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, almond extract and honey and cream well.
4. Add ground mixture and mix well.
5.... - 44.5139
Butterscotch Nut Bars
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat first 5 ingredients, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended. Wrap dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, maple... - 35.5827
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. In mixing bowl combine flour, packed brown sugar and butter, using a pastry blender cut the butter until you get a corn meal consistency.
4. Transfer into the... - 116.896
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 122.653
Tropical Bar Cookies
Tropical Bar Cookies has a great taste. Tropical Bar Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with cream and eggs. Tropical Bar Cookies is loved by kids worldwide - 42.8624
White Fruit Bars
Heat oven to 400°
Mix together shortening, sugar, egg yolks, and flavoring until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients and add alternately with cream to the shortening mixture, starting and ending with dry... - 38.1377
Toffee Nut Bars
It's extremely easy to make this Toffee Nut Bars - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Toffee Nut Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 48.4438
Favorite Honey Bars
1) In a bowl, mix together shortening, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs to the mixture and blend.
3) Combine flour with soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4) Now add oats, coconut, vanilla and nuts and mix... - 45.4546
In this video Barry & Phoebe make a popular Canadian treat - the Nanaimo Bar! - 108.544
Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until dough forms.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl, blend frosting, cream cheese and pineapple until well mixed.
Reserve 1 cup for frosting;... - 43.6268
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 45.6973
How To Make Twix Bars
Twix candy bars are so delicious. Shortbread cookies are covered with caramel and then dipped in chocolate. Don't miss out on this tasty way to make your favorite homemade candy bar. - 0
Coconut Burfi With Walnuts
Manjula is making a popular Indian homemade dessert using coconut and walnuts. Traditionally, coconut burfi is made using coconut but she is giving a little twist to the dish by adding walnuts for some crunchiness. She is using cream instead of milk which... - 117.027
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
Marmalade Tea Bars
Combine marmalade, walnuts and coconut; set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Gradually add brown sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and orange juice; beat well.
Stir in rolled oats and dry... - 42.0398
Cream butter and sugar until mixed well.
Add coconut, flour, and salt; mix with a fork until crumbly.
Press half of crumb mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread Pineapple Filling evenly over crumb mixture.
Cover with remaining crumb mixture, and... - 30.5824
Preheat oven to 350F.
Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, cream butter and sugar, with wooden spoon,- until smooth.
With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
Pat into bottom of a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan; bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
Cool on wire... - 40.2206
Choco-chewy Scotch Bars
Melt chocolate morsels with condensed milk and 2 tablespoons butter In top of double boiler, over boiling water; blend until smooth.
Combine 1 cup melted butter, brown sugar, and eggs in large mixing bowl.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed... - 43.6617
Triple Layer Mint Bars
1) Use a double boiler to blend 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, sugar, egg and cocoa powder into a thick sauce.
2) Stir in cracker crumbs, coconut and nuts after removing from heat. Combine all together.
3) Use a buttered 9" x 9" (23 x 23 cm)... - 47.3517
Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars
Making the perfect Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars! - 45.5391
1) Melt butter in bottom layer and keep aside.
2) Blend in egg and vanilla extract to melted butter.
3) Stir in a medium bowl sugar, cocoa, crumbs, coconut and walnuts.
4) Blend in butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) In an ungreased pan 9" X 9"... - 46.6452
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.... - 46.5412
Chewy Granola Bars
Line a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1 "jelly roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add... - 46.075
Mississippi Mud Bars
These Mississippi Mud Bars are simply awesome ! Don't be misguided by the name ! Its got nothing to do with mud ! Try this delicious chocolate cake with chocolate topping for a chocolicious treat if you are a chocolate addict ! Let me know if you share my... - 48.2619
Bar Chocolate Wcnc 7 30 2013
1. Prepare a sheet pan and line it with a plastic wrap.
2. In a saucepan pour the heavy cream and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
3. Place the chopped dark chocolate in the container, pour the hot cream on top and allow it to sit... - 0
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Soften the butter and using the electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter
3) Add in the confectioner’s sugar and cracker crumbs
4) Tip in the nuts, coconut and vanilla
5) On top of a... - 43.9403
Coconut Pecan Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Add pecan frosting and sour cream; mix well.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly... - 38.8556
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar together.
Beat in oats, flours, rind, and wheat germ and cinnamon.
Pat into 8 x8x2-inch baking pan.
Mix eggs, mixed fruits and nuts, and brown sugar together.
Pour over base and spread evenly.
Bake 30 to 35... - 37.6339
Molasses Chewy Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whip shortening to a light cream. Stir in molasses and sugar and beat to a light, fluffy mixture. Beat in the egg whites.
3. Sieve flour, salt and soda together and add to molasses mixture. Stir in coconut... - 43.1361
Shake together the pineapple juice, lemon juice, light rum and coconut rum with several ice cubes in a bar shaker, or other airtight glass or plastic container.
Strain the drink over several ice cubes in an on-the-rocks glass.
Garnish with a pineapple wed - 28.5496
If you are looking for some delicious mouth-watering bites, then try out this recipe for Molasses Chew-Chews. This is a great snack to store keep handy for those sweet cravings. If you like the flavor of coconut, then this you will relish these! A simple... - 46.8388
An Ice Cream Mix In Party
An Ice Cream Mix In Party! The perfect dessert for your kids birthday parties! I love this yummy ice cream and its toppings and rarely ever pass a chance to prepare and indulge in them, Try the Ice Cream Mix In Party recipe! - 27.5731
Chocolate Dipped Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the cornstarch and flour.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
4) Add the powdered sugar gradually and cream well.
5) Add the vanilla, salt and sifted... - 50.0255
Banana Pops was an experiment which turned out to be horribly right. Banana Pops is a cookie which will delight you down for sure. Try it! - 29.0263
1. Cream 112 cup butter and brown sugar in large mixing bowl. Add 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and flour. Beat until fluffy. Spread evenly in ungreased, 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway... - 28.3387
Add flour and brown sugar; mix to make a crumb mixture.
Press into greased 15xl0-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
Spoon over baked crust; spread carefully to cover with buttered... - 36.6361
English Toffee Frosting
English Toffee Frosting is simple to make and gets it's name, as well as it's taste, from English Toffee candy bars that are crushed up and combined with coconut flakes and whipped cream topping. - 20.3348
1. Place chocolate bars in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add butter and milk. Heat on Full Power for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until chocolate bars are melted. Stir twice during heating time.
2. Add coconut. Mix well and spoon into tart shells. Chill before serving.... - 20.782
Strawberry Banana Cobbler
Peel and slice bananas; place in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, and vanilla; spoon over bananas.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 6 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
Mix cookies and pecans; sprinkle over fruit.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 31.7805
Hot Cocoa Drink
Put cocoa powder and sugar substitute in a saucepan.
Whisk together coconut milk, cream, and water in a bowl.
Stir a bit of liquid into cocoa mixture, then gradually stir in remaining liquid.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
Add vanilla... - 38.3828
Chocolate Crunch Cookies
Chocolate Crunch Cookies are super delicious cookies that you simply shouldn€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Chocolate Crunch Cookies recipe and you will understand why. - 42.2866
Jack Frost Dessert
Break Date Bars in bite-size pieces and spread out on pan; set aside.
Prepare fresh fruits: Pare and section oranges, removing white membranes; cut sections in half (1 cup).
Halve and seed grapes (1 cup).
Pare, core, and cube the pear (1 cup).
Peel bananas,... - 41.6676
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Black And White Brownies
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar replacement until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla extract and water.
Divide batter into two equal parts.
To one part add... - 44.3258
Choconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies has a fine taste. Coconut Finger Cookies gets its taste from sugar mixed with vanilla and flour. Coconut Finger Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5835
Graham Cracker Dream Squares
Place layer of crackers in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine 1 cup butter, sugar, milk and egg in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Add coconut, nuts and crumbs, stirring well; remove from heat.
Pour crumb mixture over crackers.
Re-... - 43.1618
Cherries In The Snow
Prepare the mousse In a chilled large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
Melt the chocolate in the top half of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
Remove it from the heat, and stir in about 3/4 cup of the whipped cream.
This will smooth out the... - 45.1532
Classic Painkiller Cocktail
The Painkiller was invented in the 1970s in the British Virgin Islands. It is made with Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, and Dark Rum. This Tiki cocktail is really delicious! - 109.263
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Marzipan Heavenly Angels
Heavenly Angels has a supreme taste. Heavenly Angels gets its taste from chocolate mixed with coconut. Heavenly Angels is loved by kids across the world. - 39.2048
No-bake Montana Cookies
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients
Knead dough well and shape into small-sized balls.
Dip into melted mixture: Melt 1/2 bar paraffin, then add 18 oz.chocolate or butterscotch chips.
Place dipped balls on wax... - 33.2251
Chocolate Peanut Squares
Microwave 3/4 cup margarine with 2 chocolate squares on high 1 to 2 minutes or until melted when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
Stir in crumbs, coconut and peanuts.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan; chill 30 minutes.
Mix together cream cheese,... - 37.1936
Sweet Chocolate Cake
In small saucepan combine chocolate and water.
Heat and stir over low heat till chocolate melts; cool thoroughly.
In large mixer bowl cream sugar, butter, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat... - 42.9148
Frozen Nutella Hot Chocolate
If you’ve never had a frozen hot chocolate before then you must make these! It tastes exactly like a hot chocolate but frosty and laced with heavenly nutella. I think Isaac described it best when he said “mmm it tastes like a cold candy bar, with tiny ice... - 0
Peanut Butter Dreams
Cream butter with peanut butter thoroughly; add 1/2 cup brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add 1 cup flour in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Press evenly into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 42.9335
Chewy Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, cream butter and 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in flour until blended.
3. Spread evenly in lightly greased 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and bake in oven for 15 to 20... - 32.8554
Pina Colada Squares
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, and soda. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture for topping. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of an ungreased... - 30.3922
Pina Colada Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar and baking soda. Add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Set aside 7 cups of the crumb mixture for later use.
4.... - 45.2765
Diamond Head Dreams
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in butter and sugar. Cream well.
3) Add in flour and salt and mix till you get a crumbly dough.
4) Take a 9X13-inch pie pan. Tightly press the dough to the bottom of the pan.
5)... - 44.2679
Black Forest Trifte
Black Forest Trifte is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dessert. I serve the Black Forest Trifte frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 32.903
Its a Bar-B-Q recipe. Every in Pakistan like very much. - 39.7891
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
Irish Coffee Muffins
Irish Coffee Muffins are simply one of the most delicious muffins I have come across. These yummy Coconut -Toffee bars are perfect to serve for a tea party! Try this amazing Irish Coffee Muffins recipe. - 40.6985
German Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease 3 round layer pans, 8 or 9x 1 1/2 inches, or 2 square pans, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Line bottoms of pans with waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour boiling water over chocolate, stirring until chocolate is melted; set aside to cool.
In... - 42.4229
Chocolate Fruit Cookies
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and coconut; blend will. Gradually beat in flour and vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface,... - 40.0479