- » Coconut Colada
Coconut Colada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut colada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut colada recipes.
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 110.903
Frosty Pina Colada
1. Puncture coconut from its eyes; drain and reserve liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. Place the coconut in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using a hammer, hit warm coconut and remove shell; using a blunt knife, remove remaining... - 43.5934
1.Into the blender container add all the ingredients except ice cubes for glasses.
2.Blend to get a frothy and smooth drink.
3 Into 4 glasses, put in the ice cubes and garnish with pineapple piece.
4. Pour in the drink and serve. - 39.8778
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Bake cake according to package directions.
Remove from oven and prick top of cake with toothpick.
Spoon milk over warm cake.
Mix cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
Let cool and refrigerate covered.
Before... - 36.8721
Pina Colada Slush
Combine banana and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Combine banana, pineapple juice concentrate, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until... - 33.6331
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process about 30 seconds.
Serve over ice cubes. - 30.2707
1. In a blender, mix the coconut cream and pineapple juice together
2. In a long tumbler, place cracked ice and pour over the mixture
3. Serve by decorating with fruit, also garnish with maraschino cherry, a pineapple wedge - 29.076
Creamy Pina Colada
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Add enough crushed ice to reach 4 cups; cover and process until smooth. - 25.4919
Coconut Colada Recipes By Category