- » Coconut Chutney
Coconut Chutney Recipes
Coconut chutney is a South Indian delicacy made by using coconut, green chilies, ginger, roasted chana dal and salt. This side dish has a flowing consistency and has a thick, rough and granulated texture. The first ... More »
Urad Dal & Coconut Chutney
Want to get the flavors of South India even if you stay away from the land? Try easy to make Indian cuisines like urid dal & coconut chutney with Bhal Dave as he glides his way with expertise. - 84.7786
Indian Style Coconut Chutney
Boil the chana dhaal in water to cover until soft enough to be mashed.
Mash the dhaal with a wooden masher and set aside.
Put the coconut, garlic, ginger, crushed red chillies, salt, green chillies, fresh coriander and lemon juice in a food processor or... - 40.674
Grind together, or process in a food processor, the grated coconut, chick-peas, and green chilies.
Mix until well combined.
Pour oil into a small frying pan and place over medium heat.
When hot, add mustard seeds, curry powder, and minced... - 40.4146
This is a basic coconut chutney usually served along with dosas.idlis,utthapams etc... - 38.7165
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 37.0484
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Coconut Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Chutney and delight in your meals as... - 33.645
Coconut Chutney is south indian Chutney.This Chutney can be served with Idli, Vada and Dosa. - 33.4487
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.9556
Green Coconut Chutney
Grind all the ingredients very finely on a stone mortar. Add the sugar and lime juice last.
Mix well. Serve. - 32.1088
Scallops With Panko Crust And Herbed Coconut Chutney
1. To prepare the chutney, combine all the chutney ingredients in a blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place panko in a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over - 31.5441
Green Coconut Chutney
Green Coconut Chutney has a Inimitable taste.The Green Chillies and turmeric powder gives the Green Coconut Chutney Astounding taste. must catch it - 29.3194
Spicy Coconut Chutney
In a blender, whirl coconut, bell pepper, chilies, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 cup water until smoothly pureed, about 4 minutes.
Scrape container often. Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.3428
1. Grate coconut and grind all ingredients together. If desired, this chutney may be tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves and a little, water be added to moisten it. - 26.1883
Grind all the ingredients to a paste with very little water. - 25.159
Easy Coconut Chutney
Put all the ingredients except the tamarind through a mincer (grinder).
Squeeze the tamarind in a piece of muslin or cheesecloth to extract the juice, then add the liquid to the other ingredients. - 24.2134
Tiny Coconut Chutney Meatballs
1. Prepare Basic Meatballs except — add coconut before mixing ingredients and shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4-inch balls. Arrange in 2 baking dishes, 8x8x2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave one dish at a time on high (100%) 3 minutes; rearrange... - 22.2536
Coconut Chutney Recipes By Category