- » Coconut Chicken
Coconut Chicken Recipes
Coconut chicken is a chicken dish with coconut as one of its main ingredients. This dish is popular with almost all the cuisines and there are many variations in coconut chicken recipe. Some of the popular chicken ... More »
Fragrant Green Coconut Curried Chicken
If you are a Thai food lover then this green coconut chicken is sure to remind you of Gaeng Kheiw Waan Gai but a simpler version of it. It is surely exotic like it sounds but mildly spiced and the coconut milk adds a beautiful sweetness and richness to... - 93.4742
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.5567
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.3287
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken cubes 10 mins.
Add seasoned salt and water and cover, cooking 20 mins.over low heat.
Wash and trim taro or spinach leaves.
Melt butter (or margarine) in a sauce pan and add greens.
Stir, cover and cook 10 mins.over low... - 41.7026
In a large skillet brown chicken pieces on both sides in hot oil for 15 minutes; remove from skillet.
Set chicken aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Meanwhile, place nuts in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till finely... - 41.1134
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 40.7783
Creamy Coconut Chicken
1. In a large mortar, tip in the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt. Pound the mixture to a smooth paste
2. Dip the chicken into the mixture and let it sit into the mixture for a while to pull in the... - 40.499
Coconut Chicken With Two Corianders
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a pan, add oil and heat.
3) Add in the chicken and cook till well browned.
4) Lower heat and mix in garlic and chiles.
5) Stir well and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Mix in coriander... - 40.2844
Curried Coconut Chicken
"Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables." - 39.7754
Pound together the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt.
Dip the chicken in the mixture.
Melt the butter in a deep skillet; saute the chicken in it for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the coconut cream, soy sauce, and... - 38.2211
Baked Coconut Chicken With Spicy Mashed Parsnip
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Skin the chicken and cut it into about 8 pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onion, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, 3 tablespoons of the coconut... - 36.6425
Coconut Chicken Recipes By Category