- » Coconut Carrot Loaf
Coconut Carrot Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut carrot loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut carrot loaf recipes.
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 45.3757
Carrot Coconut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3) With electric mixer, beat eggs until light.
4) Stir in oil, vanilla carrots, coconut, walnuts, honey, and raisins.
5) Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 47.403
Christmas Brunch Loaf
Sift dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil and milk and add to flour mixture.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into prepared can or cans.
Bake at 350° (large size for 1 1/2 hours and small size for about 45 minutes or until tested... - 36.4979
Cherry Bread With Coconut
In a mixing bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well.
Fold in cherries.
Spoon into three greased 7-1/2-in.x 3-3/4-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bread tests done. - 33.2122
Date Nut Carrot Whole Wheat Bread
This Date Nut Carrot Whole Wheat Bread tastes yummy ! Bite into irresistible chunks of this spongy delightful sweet bread for a snack and tell me if you like it! Your suggestions about this fabulous Date Nut Carrot Whole Whole Wheat Bread are welcome ! - 41.6451
Merry Fruit Bread
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk, vanilla and carrot. Stir well.
4. In a... - 47.8148
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 39.6544
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 33.4057