- » Coconut Bread
Coconut Bread Recipes
Coconut bread, a sweet predominantly coconut flavored bread, is essentially basic bread with grated coconut as the major ingredient. The basic coconut bread is made by blending in white flour, butter, sugar, and ... More »
Coconut Bread Part 1 - Mixing Ingredients
Coconut is just not a Tropical fruit good for candies or Asian desserts, it is also good for cakes too. Check out chef Rula showing how to make Coconut Bread mixing the wet and dry ingredients separately in the video. Watch the following video for further... - 89.0795
Coconut Bread Part 2 - Making The Batter And Baking The Bread
With the dry and wet mixtures ready, it is time to mix them up to make the batter. Chef Rula makes use of buttermilk to make the batter along with the dry ingredients and then bakes them in the oven. Great for breakfast or with beverages! - 88.78
Orange Coconut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3. Add orange rind and coconut.
4. Beat egg with milk and vanilla to a light mixture. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
5. Transfer to a 9 X 5 X 3 inch... - 45.3083
Grease a loaf pan and line bottom with wax paper, then grease again.
Combine first 5 ingredients and mix well.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Stirin dry ingredients; mix thoroughly until moistened.
Pour batter into the prepared... - 44.5406
Banana Coconut Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Into a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Put eggs, butter, lemon extract, sour cream, and sugar in blender and mix.
Pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, bananas,... - 43.488
Pineapple Coconut Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the brown sugar, creaming until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Mixing until blended after each addition, alternately add dry... - 43.2035
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
4. Add in eggs one at a time and beat
5. Pour in milk and add vanilla.... - 42.6568
Banana Coconut Bread
Stir together flour, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat in vinegar mixture, vanilla, and bananas.
Gradually stir in flour... - 42.4759
Toasted Coconut Bread
1) Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla; stir in the flour, fold in the coconut , blend well; pour in the greased loaf pan.
3) Bake at 350 Deg... - 39.6164
Sift dry ingredients and add coconut.
Combine liquid ingredients and stir into the dry ingredients.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Pour into well-greased loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 to... - 39.5939
Quick Coconut Bread
Stir all of the dry ingredients together.
In another bowl beat the eggs with the oil, honey, almond extract, lemon juice, and milk.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and beat well. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf pan or... - 35.6547
Place the coconut, salt, flour, pepper and the sugar in a bowl.
Work in about 3 tablespoons water to mix the ingredients to a fairly firm dough.
Divide into 6 small pieces and roll each out to a round about 3 inches in diameter.
Heat the fat in a large frying... - 31.1066
Coconut Bread Fingers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening.
2. Cut the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into 4 pieces. Dip each piece into the condensed milk and then roll it in the coconut to cover all sides.
3. Place... - 25.1996
Coconut Bread Recipes By Category