- » Coconut Biscuit
Coconut Biscuit Recipes
Coconut biscuit is one of the most popular biscuits known by people all around the world. Coconut biscuit is essentially an Indian snack which is also prepared by people all around the world. Coconut biscuit is ... More »
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 In a bowl, cream the butter, castor sugar and ghee until fluffy.
3 In a separate bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
4 Gradually fold into the butter mixture.
5 Add in the milk and... - 42.5779
Traditional Coconut Biscuits
Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
In a smaller bowl beat together the eggs with the vanilla.
Slowly beat the eggs into the creamed mixture until it has all been used up.
Fold in the sifted flour and baking powder, then finally the... - 39.5066
Amazingly delicious coconut biscuits guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.1688
1. Cream the margarine and powdered sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of water, 1 teaspoon at a time and beat well each time.
3. Sieve the flour and add to the cream mixture.
4. Add the desicated cocoanut and mix well.
5. Shape... - 37.1032
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine milk and vanilla.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; add milk mixture all at once.
Stir just till... - 36.7128
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In the bowl, place together flour and margarine.
4) Rub the flour mixture well until grainy in texture.
5) Stir in the sugar and coconut with a wooden spoon.
6) Stream... - 36.0294
Crisp Coconut Biscuits
Cream butter and sugar, beat in egg, add sifted flour, salt and coconut.
Roll into balls and press flat between hands.
Dip the top side into extra sugar.
Place on greased baking trays, allow for spreading.
Bake in moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375°F., 10... - 29.4454
Coconut Biscuit Recipes By Category