- » Coconut Almond Crust
Coconut Almond Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut almond crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut almond crust recipes.
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 37.2766
Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9-inch square or 11x7-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and margarine at medium speed until fine crumbs form.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl,... - 43.0311
Coconut Almond Mound Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Combine crumbs, butter and powdered sugar in large bowl until blended and smooth.
Press on bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until golden.
Combine coconut and milk in small bowl;... - 39.0521
Melt butter in large skillet.
Combine crumbs, almonds and coconut and stir into butter.
Continue to cook on low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add honey, blend in thoroughly, and press mixture lightly into two oiled 9-inch... - 30.4605
Almond Coconut Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Combine the crust ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes and let stand until cool. Leave the oven on.
2. While the crust cools, beat the... - 32.9056
Almond Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine milk, honey and egg yolks. Whisk well.
2. Add soaked gelatin and cook on a medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Add almond extract and mix well.
4. Remove off flame and refrigerate till it starts to... - 42.2551
Macaroon Almond Crumb Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg.
Beat on medium speed until crumbly.
Press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
In medium mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, remaining... - 37.3378
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Coconut Pie . This Coconut Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 44.7436
Gluten Free Pie Crust
Pies can be not so good for people with gluten and lactose allergies. Watch KC Pomering of G-Free Foodie showing how to make a Gluten Free Pie Crust using gluten free substitutes for flour, dairy and shortening. - 126.86
Orange Kist Coconut Cream Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Bake at 450°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
In medium... - 45.4812
Almond Macaroon Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl combine all crumb mixture ingredients.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly (2 to 3 minutes).
Press crumb mixture on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges... - 44.4223
Blend honey and oil.
Stir in flours, wheat germ and yeast.
Pat mixture into bottom of oiled 8- x 12-inch pan.
Bake in 350Â° F. oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Beat eggs, almonds, coconut shreds and fruit together.
Pour mixture over baked... - 36.2888
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
Chewy Chocolate-coconut Joy Bars Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Finely slice almonds and toast in a pan for 7 minutes or until becomes brown.
3. In a bowl combine almonds, coconut, flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
4. Add butter; mix until crumbly.
5. Press... - 110.921
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Line baking sheets with rice paper.
Preheat oven to 300F (150°C).
Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Fold in half the powdered sugar and ground almonds.
Add coconut, remaining powdered sugar, lemon peel and rum; work into a sticky dough.
Put... - 42.2071
Coconut Crunch Delight
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; press lightly into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes to form coarse crumbs.
Divide crumb mixture in half; press half... - 43.8419
1. Combine the 1 cup flour and 10X sugar in medium-size bowl; beat in butter or margarine with wooden spoon until well blended. Pat firmly and evenly into bottom of an un-greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes; remove and... - 33.3872
Reid's Snow Balls
Add salt to the egg whites.
Beat until foamy, then add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
Add sugar, 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, beating at least 20 strokes after each addition.
Fold in flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour into an Angel... - 37.3509
Almond Macaroon Cherry Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; spoon into pie crust4ined pan.
Bake at 400Â°F.for 20 minutes; remove from... - 40.4195
Macaroon Almond Crumb Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg; beat on medium speed until crumbly.
Press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg and... - 40.201
Party Pink Pie
Crumble pie crust stick into mixing bowl.
Add boiling water and 1/4 cup coconut.
Stir with a fork until dough holds together in a ball.
Roll out on floured surface to a circle 1 1/2 inches larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan.
Fit loosely into pie pan.
Form a... - 29.7925
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Candy Peanut Bar Pie
Break up brittle bar in small pieces.
Sprinkle on crust for10 minutes before pie is done baking.
Continue baking until pie is done and candy has melted into crust. - 19.4069
Tropical Bar Cookies
Tropical Bar Cookies has a great taste. Tropical Bar Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with cream and eggs. Tropical Bar Cookies is loved by kids worldwide - 42.8624
Chocolate Macaroon Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; place in prepared pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust; sprinkle coconut over crust.
Combine condensed milk and almond extract; drizzle over coconut.
Bake... - 36.6314
Raw Vegan No Bake Chocolate Pie
Most raw food vegans would find it delicious and decadent. This is a raw chocolate pie with walnuts, with no baking involved. It is also gluten free. Try it today! - 107.783
Dairy Free Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
Can you believe it? This is a recipe for a dairy free Orange Chocolate Cheese cake. In this video, Dorothy shows us how to make this recipe. She uses uses macadamia nuts to replicate the typical cream cheese filling. I still can't believe that this is a no... - 108.808
Have you ever tried cooking with Cantaloupe? Start with this simple and delicious Cantaloupe Pie. Variety is the spice of life... so add this to your spread that surprise your guests!! - 45.8937
Oe Raw Apple Pie
1. In a blender, add in the dehydrated almonds, desiccated coconut and dates. Blend well.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and blend again.
3. Take out the mixture into a pie pan and press with hands. Place in refrigerator.
4. In a food processor, add in... - 0
On The Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer. Add to it 1/2 cup brown sugar and beat until combined.
3. Further, blend in oats, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and wheat germ.
4. In... - 47.1623
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
German Chocolate Pie
In large custard cup, melt chocolate pieces on simmer (3) for 5 to 6 minutes.
Spread melted chocolate over chilled coconut crust.
In glass measuring cup, cook pudding mix and milk on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool... - 36.1737
Quick Eccles Cakes
These Eccless cakes are so wonderful and delicious to keep your hands off it. Truly flavorsome with lemon, coconut and mixed spices! - 33.7176
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 131.63
Peach Angel Pie
Beat 3 egg whites and dash salt till foamy; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold in 1 cup toasted flaked coconut and 1/3 cup chopped toasted blanched almonds.
Spread in well buttered 9 inch pie plate; build up sides.
Bake at 350Â° about... - 23.8194
Fresh Fruit Tart
Heat oven to 400°.
In large mixer bowl beat butter and sugar at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes).
Add flour, milk and almond extract; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Press dough onto bottom and up sides of... - 42.4448
Microwave German Chocolate Pie
1) Take a large cup and melt the chocolate pieces on SIMMER (3) for upto 6 minutes.
2) Now spread this over the chilled coconut crust.
3) Take another bowl and cook the milk and pudding mix together on HIGH(9), for upto 5 minutes ensure to stir to... - 44.2696
Apricot Chiffon Pie
Thoroughly mix 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) unflavored gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar, and dash salt.
Heat one 12 ounce can (1 1/2 cups) apricot nectar just to boiling; add to gelatin mixture, stirring till dissolved.
Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/8 tea spoon almond... - 28.5939
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 47.1658
Nectarine Cream Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constontly, until thickened.
Gradually stir one-fourth of hot mixture into egg yolks; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 42.0447
Rhubarb Meringue Dessert
Cream butter with a large spoon until smooth.
Combine flour and sugar.
Slowly blend flour mixture into softened butter, creaming until well mixed and smooth.
Pat mixture out into a 9x13 inch pan.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 44.9419
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 42.9543
Quick Apricot Chiffon Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. Prick the... - 46.9808
Diamond Head Dreams
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in butter and sugar. Cream well.
3) Add in flour and salt and mix till you get a crumbly dough.
4) Take a 9X13-inch pie pan. Tightly press the dough to the bottom of the pan.
5)... - 44.2679
Raw Chocolate Cherry Tart
Raw chocolate cherry tart is an amazing and easy dessert to try for any kind of occasion. This recipe would definitely be liked by all the sweet-tooth lovers. It is a delicious dish with the smooth taste of raw chocolate sauce. Check out the video. - 106.336
Angel Food Pie
Dissolve cornstarch in the 1/4 c.cold water; add to boiling water and sugar mixture.
Boil until clear; add pinch of salt.
Remove from fire and add flavoring.
Beat egg whites, add powered sugar.
Fold the cooled cooked mixture into stiffly beaten egg... - 39.34
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl place together flour, 10X sugar, almonds, and butter or margarine.
3) Mix all the ingredients well together until blended completely.
4) Press the almond mixture over bottom of an 8x8x2-inch... - 48.189
Cherry Pineapple Slice
Mix together flour, butter and sugar and press into 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 325Â°F.
Combine pineapple, flavoring, cherries and 3/4 cup sugar and bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir into pineapple mixture, add small piece... - 43.5657
No Bake Raw Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pies do not have to be calorie laden. You can make a perfectly nice pie in a healthy way. Don't believe us? Then you must watch this video and learn to make a no bake pumpkin pie. It requires only 5 ingredients and within a few minutes, your pie will... - 104.216
Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream,... - 40.9205
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 43.046
Lemon Meringue Surprise
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is the size of small peas.
Combine egg yolk, water, lemon rind and juice.
Sprinkle, a little at a time, over mixture while stirring with fork, until dough is just moist enough... - 40.6734
French Peach Tart
1. Prepare Plain Pastry 1, or use piecrust mix. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge. Prick shell all over... - 36.5486
Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a food processor or blender add all the ingredients of the crust and blend till coarse and crumbly. Transfer it into a pie pan and press down gently with the fingers till evenly distributed.
3. Bake... - 0
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 31.2662
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537