- » Coconut Almond Cookies
Coconut Almond Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut almond cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut almond cookies recipes.
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
You May Also Like!
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 42.8896
Coconut Almond Macaroons
This Coconut Almond Macaroons is a very easy to make cookies that is also an ideal party treat. So elegant with the coconut almond combination, this Coconut Almond Macaroons can be made in no time! Go for it if you prefer an easy, classy and elegant combo! - 37.3921
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
These coconut cookies are wonderfully fragrant cookies made with dessicated coconut and almond extract. Made with a batter of eggs, flour, sugar, cream of tartar, and shortenening the coconut cookies are light and crisp and can be served with tea. - 39.8809
Mix flour with baking powder, spices and salt.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well.
Add flour mixture, blending well.
Stir in coconut.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Chill, if... - 42.1754
Almond Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into medium-sized bowl, measure all ingredients; stir ingredients until mixed.
2. Drop almond mixture by level tablespoonfuls, about 1 inch apart, onto cookie sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cookies are... - 26.7403
Almond Coconut Balls - Gluten Free Cookie!
A very special collaboration with my friend Bouchra from "Ma Fleur D'Oranger" to celebrate Eid. We made very easy delicious cookies with almonds and coconut! yum! Not only tasty but also gluten free! - 0
Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt in mixing bowl.
Stir in egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
Drop from teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Garnish with candied cherry halves, if desired.
Bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges... - 31.8537
Coconut Macaroons Deluxe
Coconut Macaroons Deluxe are delicious and easy to make cookies. My family raids the kitchen for this yummy Coconut Macaroons Deluxe! Here is a brilliant recipe for the coookies,don't miss it! - 38.0956
Coconut Almond Macaroons-perfect Spring Treat
1. In a bowl combine the coconut flakes and the almond meal, mix well.
2. Add salt, stir add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add the coconut butter and maple syrup and combine all the ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Once the batter is done, with... - 0