- » Coconut
Coconut with the biological name ‘cocos nucifera’ is the most accepted member of ‘Palm family’. The term coconut is used to refer to the entire coconut palm, including the fruit and its seed. ... More »
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.699
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 120.319
If a guest has called in to visit at the last minute, don’t fret about what special food to serve? Whip up this Coconut cake recipe. This simple and easy to make recipe is fabulous to taste and is guaranteed to sweep your guests off their feet. - 119.449
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 116.725
Puerto Rican Bread And Coconut Milk Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Take a look at this Puerto Rican Bread and Coconut Milk Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe. It is a nice alternate to the regular bread and butter pudding. Try this recipe when cooking meal for your family and friends. The sauce lifts up the flavor of the... - 115.041
Chewy Chocolate-coconut Joy Bars Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Finely slice almonds and toast in a pan for 7 minutes or until becomes brown.
3. In a bowl combine almonds, coconut, flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
4. Add butter; mix until crumbly.
5. Press... - 110.921
Homemade Raw Caramel
If you are concerned about the sugar level in your desserts try this Homemade Raw Caramel recipe next time. It tastes as good as the regular caramel but with a lot more health benefits. Check out this video for the directions. - 107.069
Coconut Strawberry Candy
If you are searching for a perfect recipe for Halloween or any festive treats, these coconut strawberry candies are just ideal. It is exceptionally simple and all you do is to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Follow the guidelines given by the chef in the... - 107.03
Coconut Oil Chocolates
1. Add in walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds in a silicone ice cube tray.
2. In a pan, melt the coconut oil and add honey. Let it cook for a few minutes.
3. With the help of a strainer stir in the cocoa powder in coconut oil mixture and... - 105.462
Chocolate And Coconut Sauce
This video is for chocolate lovers! This recipe is to prepare chocolate and coconut sauce, which can be used as a topping for many dishes. This sauce has many anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties and is also good for thyroid. - 105.05
Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
1. In a pan take coconut milk and honey, whisk well and put the pan on the stove.
2. Simmer uncovered for 120 minutes.
3. Take off the pan from the stove and let it cool. Preserve in an airtight jar.
4. Spread condensed milk over the... - 105.046
Coconut Milk is the liquid obtained from squeezing the white flesh from the coconut and extracting the liquid! This liquid is used as a base for gravies and desserts for extra flavor! So how are you going to make this coconut milk? Watch this video to make... - 104.896
Raw Food Coconut Milk
This is an awesome coconut milk video for you! This is my prized raw vegan coconut recipe for you! - 103.593
Baked Coconut Grouper
The flavors of fresh fish can’t be beaten. With a grouper and a crispy coating this recipe is a winner. Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen in this video. - 102.802
Creamy Coconut Milk Shake
The coconut milk shake can be the ultimate beverage to cool down in hot, summer days. It takes just couple of minutes to blend up all the ingredients and to serve in a nice chilled glass. If you want, you can garnish it too. - 102.187
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 99.9701
Coconut Rice With Canned Coconut Milk
Coconut Rice with Canned Coconut Milk is one of the best African rice dishes. It smells great of coconuts, making it more desirable. View this video for the recipe of this flavorful African dish. Enjoy! - 97.7
Tropical Common Man's Passionate Coconut — Part 2 Preparation
Bottoms up with a heady tropical concoction that will get you feeling all woozy and light and wonderfully happy. Passionate coconut packs in an irresistible fruity punch that is tropical to the core. A wonderful concoction of coconut rum, dark rum, coconut... - 97.6188
Tropical Common Man's Passionate Coconut — Part 1 Ingredients
Give your rum a tropical kick and watch sparks fly! This tropical concoction blends in coconut rum, dark rum, vita coco with passion fruit coconut water and sugar syrup that's refreshingly sweet. Serve it in a coconut shell and you are ready for a heady... - 97.5281
Delicious Coconut Bread
If you love coconut, then this is your recipe. Angie in this video shows you how to make this Coconut Bread . This is more of a dense quick bread rather than a nice, light butter cake. Enjoy! - 97.1286
Healthy Yummy Mac & Cheese
1. In a saucepan take nutritional yeast, chick pea flour, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Turn on the heat and pour in coconut milk, let it boil.
3. Turn off the heat and add hippie butter. Whisk well.... - 96.962
Coconut Dreamer Cocktail
Coconut meets coffee and life is not the same if you don't chuck in some chocolate syrup too - 96.4459
Coconut And Squash Crepes
Never thought that holiday breakfast can be made so interesting and delicious. Take a look at this amazing video that demonstrates a recipe for crepes with no cooking involved. The video is nicely presented and well explained as well. So make your holidays... - 95.8543
Blended Coconut Milk
Think extracting coconut milk is a very difficult thing? Then watch this video and change your perception forever! Jane will show you how to extract coconut milk within seconds and you will never want to buy coconut milk at a store again! - 93.9363
Berry Coconut Balls
Balls of Strength ! A fresh look at combining a lot of super food ingredients into a power packed mix. This video shows you how to get the best of all these protein-rich items rolled into delicious balls as dessert. - 92.4449
Healthy No Cook Breakfast Wrap
For a unique breakfast wrap recipe that has no eggs in it, try out this no cook Breakfast Wraps recipe from Dorothy Delaney. This healthy breakfast recipe is gluten free, vegan and fit for a raw food diet. Even non-vegans will love this recipe. - 90.1609
Cambodian Banana Coconut Milk Dessert
Turn your bananas into a flavorful dessert that is bound to impress all. Look at this video that shares a super simple recipe to transform bananas into an extraordinary dessert in just a few minutes. The recipe uses just three ingredients and honey makes the... - 88.6534
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
Homemade Fresh Coconut Milk
In this coconut milk recipe learn how to make Fresh Coconut Milk at home, and if you've never tried fresh homemade Coconut Milk before you're about to learn something incredible. Many people think that, the best way to make coconut milk is to boil grated... - 82.0639
Healthy Acai Coconut Shake
Great idea to loose weight with a delicious and super healthy acai berry shake. Watch this interesting informative video that says it all. Simply see this video and make a wholesome and natural shake that will help you keep fit. - 81.5075
Indian Coconut Milk Smoothie
Health smoothies can be made according to one's tastes in different ways and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Nina showing how to make coconut milk smoothie using bananas and berries along with coconut milk. A shake that can shake you up! - 80.611
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Anti Aging Dates And Coconut Water Sweetener
Don't trust store brought sweeteners? Then how about making one at home? That's right! You can make a yummy and healthy sweetener at home with only two simple ingredients. To know more, watch the video! - 78.5181
Coconut Custard Pudding
How about a coconut based dessert after a heavy meal? Coconut Custard Pudding is a delicious and is made with a few stirs in the saucepan. The recipe is as simple as the video that doesn’t need any narration. The chef takes you on a musical journey and... - 76.8645
Scraping Coconut Meat
Whether you are looking for a home for your hermit crab or wish to prepare some tender coconut dessert at home, you will need to scrape the meat out of the coconut shell first. No matter how intimidating it might seem, scraping out coconut meat is an... - 76.6472
Mango And Tali - Mystical Mango Coconut
Beat the winter blahs with this sunny concoction that oozes with bright, bold flavors of mango and coconut. Tali presents yet another of his all-time favorite concoction recipe that features raw mangoes and coconuts. This dairy free concoction is so delish... - 76.0645
Pork Cooked In Coconut Milk
Try some delicious pork cooked in coconut milk! It s dish that must be tried with some steaming hot rice! See the video for more on this video! - 73.5759
Whether you plan to whisk up a cool tropical drink or make some yummy macaroons at home, you can't go far without coconuts. This versatile, tender fleshed, white fruit makes for great addition to curries and desserts and can be also eaten raw. In this video,... - 73.3919
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Have some cooked shrimp in a thick saucy coconut milk based curry! A simplistic dish with the freshness of the shrimps coming through! The video is shown with all the steps in order and in clarity though the quality of the video is not quite good! - 73.372
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.3461
Easy Coconut Water With Marine Phytoplankton
When you are one of the super food fans this Coconut Water with Marine Phytoplankton drink recipe is a must watch. Just 2 ingredients and you are ready with an absolutely refreshing and energizing drink. Quick to make and is healthy too. - 59.9216
Coconut Irish Moss
If you are craving for some really yummy and creamy desserts, here is something just meant for you.....its the creamilicious Irish Moss. The video demonstrates a new recipe by the chef which is a delicious dessert prepared by seaweed, coconut meat and other... - 57.5874
Simple smoothie is just what you need to kick start your day in a real healthy way! Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines coconut water and chocolate to make an excellent smoothie in no time. A nice refreshing thing and takes just couple of... - 55.8733
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large glass bowl.
4) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually stir the eggs honey and vanilla into the creamed... - 50.1711
Coconut Flake Cookies
This is a wonderful recipe for Coconut Flake Cookies. If anyone of you give this recipe a try, do let me know how it turns out! I am sure it wouldn't let you down. - 50.1359
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 49.4473
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 49.1207
Orange Coconut Drops
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour along with baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. Using two knives or fingers, mix diet margarine into the mixture, without any lumps.
4. Add flaked... - 48.9427
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-fruit balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 48.6858
Lemon Coconut Squares
1. Pre heat an oven at 137.5 C (275 F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, sugar and flour. Mix well and transfer on to greased pan.
4. Press gently and spread uniformly.
5.... - 48.1936
Cherry Coconut Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter and icing sugar. Mix well.
Transfer mixture on to a 9... - 48.0873
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 6 dariole molds and grease thoroughly with butter.
3. Whip butter to soft, mix sugar and continue whipping till the mixture turns light, creamy and fluffly.
4. Mix in beaten eggs and... - 47.9497
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.8283
Give the long awaited twist to your tea-time snack with this crispy Coconut Crisps! Garnished with cococnut and flavored with vanilla, this is the perfect snack to serve! - 47.7361
Pear And Coconut Crisp
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together pineapple juice, pineapple preserves, rum extract and cornstarch.
3. Add pear slices and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.2983
Mix flour with baking powder, spices and salt.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well.
Add flour mixture, blending well.
Stir in coconut.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Spread or pat each... - 46.5765
Coconut Fried Lobster
1)For preparing the batter, mix together cayenne, cornstarch, salt, pepper and flour.
2)Beat in the beer and belnd well to attain a pancake batter consistency. Let stand covered for half hour.
3)To make sauce, in a saute pan, stir fry shallot over... - 46.4271
Meat And Coconut Fry Iraichi Ulathiyathu
1. Slice coconut into thin 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces. Sprinkle a little turmeric powder.
2. Heat half the oil. Saute coconut. Remove.
3. Clean and cut meat into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
4. Roast and finely powder coriander, red chillies and turmeric.
5. Powder... - 46.3491
Split Peas In Coconut Milk
1) In a large bowl, combine the coconut and 3/4 pint of water.
2) On high power, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the water starts boiling. Cover the bowl with a tight-fitting lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In another large bowl, combine the... - 46.3028
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Mix shortening and sugar together thoroughly.
Stir in flour.
Pat 2/3 of mixture in bottom of 9" x 9" pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 10 minutes.
Beat eggs well.
Stir in brown, sugar, lemon rind and juice, and salt.
Mix in... - 46.2387
Coconut Crusted Apple
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as coconut crusted apple dessert. Coconut crusted apple dessert is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 46.0707
Coconut Chiffon Cuffins
Coconut chiffon muffins or cuffins, are smooth and flavorful little muffins that give you the crisp taste of coconut with vanilla.enjoy this perfect for the summer muffin by baking them up for any gathering or just for a good old family evening. - 46.0647
1) In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
2) Spread on the based of an 8-inch springform pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
4) Let it cool completely.
5) Follow package directions to prepare whipped... - 46.0119
Raspberry Coconut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Measure the flour.
3) Add the salt and soda. Blend the ingredients together well.
4) Cream together the shortening, eggs and sugars thoroughly.
5) Add the almond extract and water. Mix... - 45.9673
Coconut Flake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Blend shortening until creamy and put sugar in little quantities in it and mix well.
4. Put vanilla.
5. Put the flour mixture gradually in the... - 45.9561
Fish Croquettes In Coconut Cream
1) In a bowl with warm water, soak the chili peppers for 5 minutes, drain.
2) Grind or finely chop 1 onion, chili peppers, fish, garlic and ginger together and slice 1 onion.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the lemon juice, cornstarch... - 45.8584
Preheat oven to 400Â° F. (hot).
Measure flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Add dates, cocoanut and orange rind and mix lightly.
Combine butter, sugar and orange juice.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add gradually flour mixture,... - 45.7619
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add chillies, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add creamed coconut and bring it to boil,
4. Stir in the haddock and add salt to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook with constant... - 45.72
Coconut Pompons is something I look forward to whenever i visit my mum. Typically served with a nice hot cup of tea, this is truly a sweet midday pick-me up! Great to make a store away! - 45.443
Melt shortening in saucepan.
Add cereal and cook about 1 minute.
Add sugar and mix well.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, salt, and sift again.
Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, a small amount at a time,... - 45.4314
Nutty Coconut Oat Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place butter, shortening and sugars in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder and Bake Blend; stir into butter mixture.
Stir in coconut and... - 45.4138
1. In a pan fry coconut until red.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Pound peanuts to powder coarsely.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
5. In a skillet boil dal in water along with... - 45.3872
Rava And Coconut Laddu
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast coconut until golden brown.
2) Now remove the coconut and add rava and roast until golden brown.
3) Add khoya and roast it until it is golden brown and runny consistency.
4) Add rava and other ingredients and... - 45.2992
Liven up your laid-back evenings with these delicious Coconut Slices. Make sure you have nice fresh coconut for this recipe. My experience is that these taste great with raspberry jam...but you can experiment and try out other toppings too! Let me know if you... - 45.294
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Jammy Coconut Mallows
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Whisk the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla with a pinch of salt to form a smooth batter. Add in the flour and the desiccated coconut to make a dough.
3) Transfer the dough to a floured... - 45.0281
Coconut Thumb Prints
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3 In a food processor, add cheese, butter, honey and vanilla; process until blended.
4 In a large bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and... - 44.9354
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Put egg, honey and vanilla to the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder and transfer it to the butter mixture.
5. Stir... - 44.914
Sweet Coconut Tartlets
Combine flours and sugar, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add egg and water, mix well.
Knead lightly, wrap in greaseproof paper.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out pastry, cut into rounds to fit greased patty tins.
Place... - 44.7544
Singapore Coconut Pork
1) To make the coconut milk, add boiling water to coconut and allow it to stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the liquid.
2) Refrigerate for a while.
3) In a pan, take some oil or ghee and sauté onion and chilli (chili) powder for... - 44.495
Lemon Coconut Squares
Lemon Coconut Squares is a delicious baked recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Lemon Coconut Squares dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.4896
1) Into a bowl, mix together the oats, wheat germ, coconut, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, honey, oil, and vanilla
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large greased baking tray
3) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 325 F till a golden brown
4) Take... - 44.4205
Magic Coconut Cubes
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are just some words to describe Magic Coconut Cubes. This Indian Magic Coconut Cubes is a delicious Dessert . I prepare this Magic Coconut Cubes with coconut as the main ingredient. You will love this delicious Magic Coconut... - 44.3881
Pulao In Coconut Milk
Wash rice and dry it on cloth.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry dals.
When they turn light brown, add chillies and neem leaves.
Add rice and toss in the pan.
Add coconut milk.
Add salt, turmeric and peanuts.
Cover and let rice cook on low fire till tender.
Place... - 44.271
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 44.1842
Okra Stuffed With Coconut
Wash the okra and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
Slit each one down the middle, leaving the ends intact and set aside.
In a separate bowl, blend the mango powder, desiccated coconut, ground coriander, brown sugar, crushed red chillies and fresh... - 44.0845
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C)
2) Take cookie sheets and spread aluminium foil on top.
3) Beat eggs in a large bowl of an electric mixer till foamy.
4) Blend in sugar gradually and beat at high speed for 5-10 minutes till... - 43.9535
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Soften the butter and using the electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter
3) Add in the confectioner’s sugar and cracker crumbs
4) Tip in the nuts, coconut and vanilla
5) On top of a... - 43.9403
Coconut Pecan Rounds
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each.
Beat in vanilla.
Thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in coconut and pecans.
Form into 2 rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap... - 43.8781
Coconut Plum Fingers
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Sift flours together twice.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Blend in vanilla and egg.
Fold in flour mixture and milk alternately.
Press mixture evenly into greased 12 x 10 inch (30 x 25 cm) baking pan.
Spread with plum jam... - 43.8626
Coconut Dream Squares
Combine 1 cup of the flour and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Add butter; mix until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Press in ungreased 9x9x2-inch pan; bake in moderate oven (350Â°F.) 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs until light.
Add remaining 1 cup sugar gradually,... - 43.6067
Chocolate Coconut Balls
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add milk, egg yolks, and butter.
Cook in top of double boiler, stirring constantly, until thick (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla extract, chocolate, and nuts.
Cool, then chill in refrigerator for several... - 43.5509
Coconut A La Creme
Coconut a la crÃ¨me is a creamy and delcious frozen dessert made with flaked coconuts. Processed along with honey, hevay cream, cottage cheese and milk the coconut a la crÃ¨me is a sweet surprise you can serve after any dinner orlunch. - 43.2752
Coconut Pecan Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease cookie sheet.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
Set mixture aside.
Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture.
Drop onto cookie sheet, using rounded... - 43.2712
Coconut Recipes By Category