- » Cocoa Walnut Fudge
Cocoa Walnut Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa walnut fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa walnut fudge recipes.
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Cocoa Walnut Fudge
Combine sugar, cocoa, and water in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add butter; set a candy thermometer in place and cook, without stirring, to 234 to 236F (soft-ball stage).
Cool to 110°F.
Add extract and beat until almost creamy.
Stir in... - 31.9827
You May Also Like!
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Fudge N Nut Brownies
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl combine the sugar, butter or margarine, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly combined. (Mixture will look curdled.) Stir... - 31.1527
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 45.556
Chocolate Fudge Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
2) In another bowl, cream the butter or margarine and sugar until light.
3) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and slowly beat into the creamed... - 49.7149
Fudge Top Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and oil; stir until smooth.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour into an ungreased 9-inch square pan.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup... - 49.2541
Mystery Fudge Cake
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until smooth and blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
4. With a wooden spoon, stir in vanilla, orange peel, and green... - 44.45
Chocolate Fudge Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare brown sugar syrup by melting granulated sugar in a skillet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. Grease a 9-inch pan with butter.
4. In a large basin, sift the flour along with salt, baking powder and cocoa.
5. In a large mixing... - 47.7981
Magic Fudge Puckteg
Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla and mix until smooth. Stir in chopped walnuts. Pour the mixture into a large, greased shallow casserole. Mix extra brown sugar and cocoa and sprinkle on... - 32.1249