- » Cocoa Tea Ball
Cocoa Tea Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cocoa Tea Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cocoa Tea Ball recipes.
Cocoa Tea Balls
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour and cocoa until well blended.
Shape dough into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) balls.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F... - 31.6258
You May Also Like!
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 47.0301
Tea Time Truffles
Mix the cake crumbs, sugar and cocoa powder together in a bowl.
Add the jam and rum and mix to a stiff paste.
Form the mixture into balls the size of a walnut and roll in the chocolate vermicelli. - 28.5596
Green Tea Dark Chocolate Truffles
These rich chocolaty green tea truffles, are perfect to be served up at anytime. Watch the video to see how the chef combines matcha green tea with chocolate to make an absolutely succulent snack in no time. Try it at home and wow your guest with your... - 120.846
This is one of the easiest desserts you can make. This dessert is made from a Japanese ice cream called Yukimi Daifuku. It's so delicious that you can surely impress your guests. - 94.1119
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.7146
Throwback Thursdays Homemade Oreos
From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each week. Enjoy! - 110.566
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Chocolate Balls is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Chocolate Balls; try it and relish! - 33.2859
Almond Potato Candy
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, almonds, sugar, cocoa and almond extract; mix well.
Add melted chips and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Shape tea-spoonfuls into balls; roll in sugar or almonds. - 33.1797
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.8052
Eggless Chocolate Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the vanilla.
5.... - 45.9296