- » Cocoa Sauce
Cocoa Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa sauce recipes.
Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cherry Sauce
This is great recipe for the holiday season. A restaurant style dish that makes an elegant dinner main course. Cocoa, cherry and pork, what a delicious combination. The chef has his own tips to whip up this wonderful dish in just about 30 minutes. - 138.74
Chocolate Sauce And Simple Dessert Sauce Designs
Chocolate sauce is very easy to make and can add a touch of elegance to your desserts (or just more chocolaty flavor!) For a thicker sauce, use less water in the beginning. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more... - 120.431
Strawberries In Cocoa Sauce
Are you among those, who cannot decide their choice over strawberries and chocolate? Well, here is a gorgeous and delicious item, which serves both. The chef in this video demonstrates the process of dipping the strawberries in cocoa sauce and serving. How do... - 104.834
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
A rich and delicious chocolate fudge sauce that is wonderful with ice cream. - 103.184
Buttermilk Chocolate Cake Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 9" x 12" pan with waxed paper and grease it.
3) In a saucepan, combine cocoa, white sugar and hot water.
4) Place the saucepan, over low heat to cook.
5) Beat in egg yolk and vanilla into the... - 39.3113
Lite Chocolate Sauce
1. In small saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
2. Take off heat stir in sugar, cocoa and corn syrup.
3. Put in evaporated skim milk.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to boil and is smooth.
5. Remove from heat... - 39.1342
Hot Coffee Fudge Sauce
Combine cocoa and sugar in a small saucepan.
Stir in milk, corn syrup and butter.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat; stir in Bake Blend, coffee granules and vanilla.
Whisk until... - 38.0803
Easy Chocolate Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cocoa, butter, corn syrup, sugar and water.
2) Heat the coca mixture to boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4) Stir in vanilla.
5) Serve as desired, goes well on... - 34.0678
Cocoa Fudge Sauce
Melt butter, add sugar and beaten egg.
Add cocoa, vanilla, flour and salt.
Add nuts and mix all well.
Spread 1/2-inch thick on a greased pan.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350° F. - 33.644
Milkless Chocolate Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to prepare this economical chocolate sauce.
2) In a pan, add water and sugar and over low heat let the sugar dissolve.
3) Bring the water to boil and let it simmer for 1 minute.
4) Draw the pan... - 32.4418
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, stir all ingredients until well dissolved.
2) Gradually allow the mixture to come to a boil, stirring and then simmer for 2 minutes, without stirring until the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
3) Use as... - 29.947
Chocolate Cherry Sauce
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk, corn syrup, brandy, and vanilla.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cherries. - 29.5605
Traditional Chocolate Sauce
1. In a heavy pan, combine grated chocolate, cocoa, coffee powder, sugar and water.
2. Heat to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes or until consistency is like thin cream. Remove from heat.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Stir 2... - 28.923
1. In a saucepan heat the apple juice, brown sugar, cocoa powder and coffee.
2. Let it boil to boiling point and then whisk in the butter.
3. When melted and thickened, stir in the cold cream and serve over peeled pears garnished with whipped cream,... - 28.8711
In a small saucepan, combine cocoa, coffee, honey and cream.
Stir constantly over low heat until slightly thickened and smooth.
Serve over ice cream, angel-food cake or cream puffs. - 27.4936
Basic Chocolate Sauce
Mix dry ingredients together, then add water and stir until it thickens.
Takes just a few minutes.
Easy! Fast Good A family recipe. - 27.4743
Sinfully Rich Low Fat Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and cornstarch; stir in evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture boils; Continue cooking and stirring until thickened and smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. - 27.459
Hot Cocoa Fudge Sauce
Hot Fudge Sauce has a Gripping taste. The vanilla and butter gives the Hot Fudge Sauce Wonderful taste. - 27.3905
1. In a small basin, mix cornflour and cocoa together
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chocolate sauce by the roux method. Season well and taste.
3. Use the sauce to make dishes of your choice or serve separately for pastries. - 26.5722
Cocoa Cream Hot Fudge Sauce
Hot Fudge Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.5175
In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa and sugar, stir in the milk until completely dissolved, then stir in the vanilla.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir the yogurt until smooth, but do not overstir or it will become too thin.
Gently stir in the cocoa mixture... - 25.3822
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. Combine syrup, cocoa and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, till bubbly; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in butter or margarine and the vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream or vanilla pudding. - 25.205
Homemade Fudge Syrup
1. Mix together the sugar and the cocoa powder in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan until no lumps remain. Add the milk and the egg, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
2. Place the saucepan over very low heat. Bring the syrup just to boiling, stirring... - 24.3332
Cocoa Fudge Sauce
Yummy Hot Fudge Sauce on brownies and ice cream!!! Trust me, if you really want to enjoy the real Hot Fudge Sauce then you better hurry and scribble down this brilliant Hot Fudge Sauce recipe! - 24.1759
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, blend together the cocoa mix, cream and corn syrup. Slowly heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is boiling. Take the pan off the heat.
2) Serve the sauce warm or cold over ice cream. It can also be... - 23.818
Mot Judge Sauce
Combine cream and butter in a 1 quart saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until butter melts. Stir in sugars until completely dissolved.
Reduce heat. Stir in salt and cocoa until completely dissolved. - 23.234
Basic Hot Fudge Sauce
Pour the water, cocoa powder and sugar into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved.
Remove from the heat, stir in the arrowroot slurry, return to the heat and whisk until thickened.
Remove from the heat and whisk until smooth. - 22.7001
Chocolate Sauce Using Cocoa
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla. - 19.8828
Cocoa Sauce Recipes By Category