- » Cocoa Refrigerator Cookies
Cocoa Refrigerator Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa refrigerator cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa refrigerator cookies recipes.
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Mix butter, sugar and egg.
Stir in flour, cocoa and salt.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Divide dough in half; shape each half into roll, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in nuts.
Wrap; chill 8 hours.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cut rolls into 1/8-inch slices.
Place 1 inch... - 38.2127
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat until light.
Add flour, cocoa, and salt; mix well.
Chill for several hours.
Shape into 2 long rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in nuts until coated on all sides.
Wrap in wax paper and chill, overnight.
Cut... - 44.5803
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the egg and cocoa and add the nuts.
4) Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
5) Combine with the cocoa... - 47.228
Combine shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolk and stir well.
Beat egg white well.
Sift together nutmeg, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
Mix all ingredients and form 1 inch thick sticks Wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour,... - 35.1269
1. Add sugar, shortening and egg yolk and stir thoroughly.
2. Whip egg white thoroughly and mix vanilla.
3. Sieve cinnamon, nutmeg, all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder and cocoa together.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make sticks of 1 inch... - 47.5894
Cocoa Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly beat in sugar to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg to this and whisk thoroughly.
5) Pour in buttermilk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
6) In a separate... - 47.5208
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Warm both types of butter and mix together with the icing sugar and brown sugar.
Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda (if used), and then incorporate the eggs.
Chop the chocolate and roughly chop the almonds... - 43.9677
1. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and sugar until creamy. Reduce speed to low; beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until combined,... - 37.3772
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. FOR CASHEW NUTS
In a food processor, put the cashew nuts and grind well until smooth.
2. FOR CHOCOLATE CHIPS
In a bowl, mix coconut butter with cocoa powder and vanilla agave. Spread it on a plate lined with baking parchment and freeze for 2-3... - 16.7318
Betty's Halloween Chocolate Ice-box Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Blend until nice and fluffy.
2. Drop egg, and beat to combine well. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.... - 112.744
Delightful Napolitano Christmas Cookies
Cookies always remain the favorite of everybody. If you want to give a new taste to your cookies, try this Napolitano Cookies. Check out the video right now. - 144.219
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
This wonderful cookie combines rich dark chocolate with fresh peppermint. The ultimate combination! This recipe also allows you options as to making sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candies or frosting the cookies and topping them with said candies or... - 125.671
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and using an electric mixer, blend until fluffy.
2. In another bowl, add the dry ingredients of flour, cocoa powder and mix well.
3. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients... - 109.72
Spooky Chocolate Halloween Cookie
Make your Halloween celebrations extra spooky and sweet with this old-fashioned chocolate cookie. Truly delicious, this crunchy, chewy, chocolaty treat makes for great fun biscuits for trick or treaters. Follow Betty's special cookie recipe and make them a... - 98.8592
Crunchy Chocolate Mocha Crinkle Cookie
These chocolate mocha crinkles are a nice variation from regular chocolate cookie. All of those, who are fond of chocolate cookie, will surely fall for these cookie too. In this video, chef talks about the process of making and baking. You need to just follow... - 149.209
Chocolate Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
Cookies lovers ultimate love. This is an amusing video to prepare chocolate cookies sandwich. Here a creamy filling is put between two rich and crispy chocolate cookie to make a delicious snack. These big crisp cookies are packed with lots of irresistible... - 108.405
€¢ Place in a microwave-safe bowl the butter or margarine and milk. Microwave 1 minute at HIGH. Stir.
€¢ Add sugar, cocoa and salt. Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH. Stir well.
€¢ Microwave 1 more minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add vanilla or almond extract and... - 33.1169
Boil sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa for 1 1/2 minutes.
Start timing after mixture reaches a full, rolling boil.
Remove from heat; add peanut butter, oats, vanilla.
Beat until blended, then drop on waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Coconut or chopped dates may be... - 33.1521
No-cook Chocolate Cookie
Combine butter, syrup, cocoa, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Stir until well mixed.
Then add nuts, coconut, and cereal.
Using a large fork, stir mixture until cereal is well coated.
Pack the mixture firmly into a greased 13x9x2-inch... - 42.3486
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar and oil. Mix in cocoa, then beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture and blend well. Wrap dough in wax paper and refrigerate 2... - 31.111
Minted Cocoa Meringues
Line 2 cookie sheets with brown paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Sprinkle cocoa over... - 44.1212
Choco Cocoa Pecan Crisps
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, pecans, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl until well blended.
Add to creamed mixture, blending until stiff dough is formed.
Sprinkle coconut on work... - 41.3106
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, sugar and egg until light and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix until blended.
Divide dough in half.
Add cocoa to one half.
Cover and refrigerate both halves several hours or until firm.
On... - 41.6756
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 43.3225
Chocolate Dream Squares
These chocolate dream squares taste will like the best choco squares you have eaten so far. The chocolate combination with custard, pecans and coconut works wonders here. You will believe what I say after you make it! - 39.7416
Chocolate Sambuca Cookies
These Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are a desire ! I love these crunchy anise flavored almond cookies for a snack or for dessert ! Try them yourself and let me know the best way you'd like to have them. Your suggestions for these Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are... - 44.7089
Chocolate Pudding Squares
Combine unflavored gelatin and cold water in bowl; stir to mix.
Combine cocoa, wax, flour and skim milk in heavy saucepan; cook and stir until wax has melted and mixture is thick and smooth.
Add softened gelatin.
Cook and stir until mixture is... - 37.9979
Brownie Mix is used to make delicious brownies. Brownie Mix gets its taste from flour mixed with cocoa and flavored with shortening. - 22.491
Two Tone Pinwheels
Mix powdered sugar, margarine and egg.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide dough in half.
Stir 1/4 cup cocoa into 1 half.
Cover and refrigerate dough 1 hour.
Roll plain dough into rectangle, about 16 x 9 inches, on lightly floured surface.
Repeat with chocolate... - 33.4999
Mocha Icebox Roll
Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until mixture mounds softly.
Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies.
Stand stacks on edge on serving plate to make one long... - 32.0201
Chocolate Ganache Meringues
1) Preheat oven to 200°F.
2) In a small heavy saucepan, add whipping cream and add over medium heat until cream simmers.
3) Take off from heat and add chocolate. Stir until melted.
4) Add butter pieces a few at a time and stir until... - 45.1712
1. In a small saucepan over very low heat or in a microwave, melt butter and chocolate together, stirring until smooth and blended. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a... - 36.4413
Minty Chocolate Crisps
1. In a large bowl, beat shortening and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and peppermint extract until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with cocoa, baking soda, and salt and beat until well blended. Stir in... - 32.0437
Line 2 large cookie sheets with brown paper.
Draw two 9-inch circles on one paper and one 9-inch circle on the other; set aside.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add granulated... - 41.3861
Easy Chocolate Truffles
1. Put the biscuits in a thick plastic bag, cover with a kitchen towel and hit with a rolling pin until you have finely chopped biscuits.
2. In a bowl, add crushed buscuits, walnuts and raisins.
3. Heat a pan on medium low with sugar, cocoa, ½ cup... - 108.427
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 46.4957
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; beat with mixer at medium speed until mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Arrange stacks on edge on... - 19.5308
Devil's Food Cookies
Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add the brown... - 41.4499
Sugar And Spice Cookies
In bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; gradually stir into batter until blended.
Gather dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for... - 42.5868
Heat sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; immediately stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
(Cookies will spread very thin.) Let... - 34.1917