- » Cocoa Powder Fudge
Cocoa Powder Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa powder fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa powder fudge recipes.
Hot Fudge Cake In The Crock Pot
Here is a quick and simple recipe for dessert that you can make in your crock pot, freeing up your oven for dinner! This Hot Fudge Sundae cake makes a nice, chocolaty cake with the hot fudge sauce built right in! Serve with vanilla ice cream for a yummy... - 116.14
You May Also Like!
Cocoa Fudge Frosting
Mix granulated sugar and cocoa in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk, margarine, corn syrup and salt; heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
Boil 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool.
Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. - 28.3718
Cocoa Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, 2 round pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches, or 12-cup bundt cake pan.
Beat all ingredients except frosting in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on high... - 44.2178
Rich Cocoa Glaze
Sift sugar with cocoa into heavy saucepan.
Stir in cream.
Over low heat, stir until smooth.
Add butter, stirring occasionally until smooth and slightly thickened.
(Too much stirring causes bubbles in the glaze.) Cool until thick enough to pour over top of... - 27.5317
Cocoa Fudge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust it lightly with flour; set aside.
2. In a small bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of flour, the cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In a medium-size... - 36.8597
Frosted Fudge Cocoa Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt 1 stick butter over low heat or in a microwave. Scrape into a medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup cocoa powder and stir until well blended.
2. Add sugar and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 1... - 33.3009
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Combine butter or margarine, cocoa, and cream or evaporated milk in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. - 21.9419