- » Cocoa Pie
Cocoa Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa pie recipes.
Cookincath's Funny Pie
1. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil, and egg. Whisk to combine well.
2. Take a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
3. Drop dry mixture, and milk into the large bowl with egg, alternatively, a little at a time. Beat well... - 101.379
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 93.4343
Delicious German Chocolate Pie
Chef David Bishop is preparing a German chocolate pie in this video. We do know that the Germans bake some legendary pies, and now it is your chance to learn one of those. It is a great idea to bake for special occasions. Watch and learn, folks. Enjoy! - 89.071
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a bowl and add sifted flour, cocoa, sugar and salt to it . Fold in the shortening and beat the mixture using electric beater until it attains the consistency of corn meal and small peas.
3. Take... - 49.1785
Cocoa Cream Pie
1. In a heavy saucepan add first 4 ingredients and mix.
2. Stir milk into egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Blend into sugar mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thick.
5. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
6. Take off from heat.
7. Add vanilla... - 47.3096
Chocolate Meringue Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Bake the pastry after lining it with flan ring.
3.In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornflour and flour.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5.Keep stirring and cook for 1 more minute.
6.Put half the... - 46.7357
No Crust Brownie Pie
Lightly grease an 8-inch pie pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, mix eggs with sugar and melted butter.
Stir together flour, cocoa and salt.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in vanilla and nuts.
Pour into prepared pie pan without a pie... - 46.2657
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt over a low flame
2) Add in the milk and bring to a boiling point
3) Take off from the stove
4) Into another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water
5) Tip the gelatin mixture into the milk... - 46.1917
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
Icecream pies have always been the favorites, but this Baked Ice Cream Pie in Cocoa Crust is just heavenly! Here's is the simple recipe for you to enjoy this extremely delicious dessert! - 46.0631
Dairy Free Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Stir the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick, then beat in the vanilla and sugar.
3) In a small pan, melt the margarine over a low heat, then stir in 1/2 cup water and cocoa powder, blend... - 45.1423
Frozen Yogurt Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, add all crust ingredients to combine.
3) In a 9-inch pie shell, press the crust mixture firmly.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 5 minutes.
5) Allow to cool.
6) Spread frozen yogurt evenly on... - 41.7565
Beat egg yolks, add sugar.
Scald 2-1/2 cups milk.
Make thin paste by adding 1/2 cup milk to flour and corn starch and cocoa.
Add gradually a little of the hot milk to each mixture.
Put mixtures together and cook until thick.
Add butter and vanilla. (Mother to... - 41.0839
Cocoa Chiffon Pie
In a medium saucepan, mix together the gelatin, cocoa powder, and skim milk.
Let stand for 5 minutes or so.
Place over low heat.
Stir with a wire whisk until the gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Refrigerate the... - 40.9536
Cocoa Cloud Pie
In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Add cocoa alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream; beat until very stiff but not curdled.
Spoon into crust.
Cover; refrigerate 6 hours or... - 39.9472
Chocolate Chess Pie
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Cream butter and sugar
3)Now add cocoa,eggs( one at a time)evaporated milk and vanilla.
4)Using your hands, mix for 2 min utes.
5)Now pour this into an unbaked pie shell and bake for 40 to 45 minutes... - 38.386
Combine fructose, cocoa, and salt in a bowl, stirring to mix thoroughly.
Combine eggs, margarine, evaporated milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; then beat to blend.
Add cocoa mixture in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Transfer to unbaked pie... - 37.7278
Chocolate Pie Shell
Mix dry ingredients well.
Cut in shortening until pieces are the size of peas.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cold water over flour mixture, mixing until dough forms a ball when pressed together.
Roll out between 2 sheets of wax paper.
Remove top sheet of paper;... - 36.9896
Cocoa Biscuit Pie
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its lovely taste from cocoa and eggs. Chocolate Cake is loved by many across the world. - 35.8539
Ireland S Fudge Pie
Mix all ingredients together and pour into pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
Place pie pan on inverted saucer.
MICROWAVE 8 to 12 MINUTES on '6'.
Serve in slices.
Serve hot, topped with ice cream. - 35.279
Chocolate Cream Pie
1. Combine sugar, flour, and cocoa in 2-quart casserole. Gradually blend in milks with wire whip. Cook on Full Power for 8 to 11 minutes, or until thickened and bubbling. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat half of hot mixture into egg yolks.... - 31.8529
Hot Fudge Pie
Melt butter, add to mixture of dry ingredients.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream. - 31.2982
Cocoa Pie Recipes By Category