- » Cocoa Peanut Bar
Cocoa Peanut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa peanut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa peanut bar recipes.
Spicy Apple Peanut Bars
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until very light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking... - 45.3992
Cocoa Peanut Logs
1. Melt chocolate morsels with peanut butter over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy medium size saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add Cocoa Krispies, stirring until coated with chocolate... - 22.8715
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
Layered Chocolate And Peanut Butter Bars
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together graham crackers, 1/2 cup melted butter and cocoa powder for making the crust.
3. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool... - 46.5049
Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder. Stir until well blended. Mix in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour, vanilla, and salt.
2. Tum into a greased 9-inch square pan,... - 35.7704
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
1. Make dough: Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; gradually add 10X sugar, then vanilla and aromatic bitters to blend.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda, beating just until... - 34.7702
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Mix butter or margarine and sugar, creaming well and beat in eggs and flavorings.
3) In a separate bowl, mix together flour, nuts, cocoa, baking powder and salt and blend with egg mixture.
4) Take 2... - 45.7708
Banana Crunch Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix crushed wafers, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla together.
4. Further, add 1/2 cup melted butter and mix until it blends well.
5. In the greased pan,... - 48.0506
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, using electric mixer, beat together margarine, cocoa mix, and sugar until combined; beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition... - 39.6574
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. - 130.161