- » Cocoa Muffin
Cocoa Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa muffin recipes.
Cocoa Banana Muffins
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the banana, milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the walnuts if desired.
2. Coat muffin cups... - 34.3548
Quick Cocoa Bran Muffins
quick cocoa bran muffin is made with honey and bran muffin mix. Healthy and filled with the goodness of honey, raisins and nuts, this muffin recipe is a keeper. Bake it up and enjoy a healthy snack. - 34.0751
Cocoa Nut Zucchini Muffins
In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add to the creamed mixture... - 43.7473
Cocoa Nut Oatmeal Muffins
Cocoa nut oatmeal muffins are healthy and delicious muffins made with cocoa and chopped nuts. Baked with oats and milk along with vanilla for flavor, this muffin recipe is an anytime snack. - 46.2899
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 47.4208
Central America Cocoa Muffins
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and sugar.
Add chopped walnuts.
In another bowl whisk egg with melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
Quickly stir into dry ingredients.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Top with sliced almonds.
Bake until... - 38.7853
Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg.
Stir in milk and oil.
Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until flour is just moistened.
Batter will be slightly lumpy.
Fill prepared... - 38.3334
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
Semi-sweet Chocolate Muffins
For all chocolate lovers out there, here is an absolute treat. When you cannot stop having something chocolaty, yet wish to avoid too much sweetness, here is your dream delight - a chocolate muffin. Adding in a considerably lower quantity of sugar would give... - 0
Cocoa Raisin Cuffins
Call them cocoa raisin muffins or cocoa raisin cuffins they will remain yummy like bakes that dark, rich and indulgent. Favored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this muffin recipe gets an added flavor of delicious applesauce. With hidden muffins that wait to be... - 44.7247
Banana Bran Muffins
Grease 18 muffin cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add cereal and buttermilk.
Stir in flour, salt, baking soda, allspice and cocoa.
Fold in bananas.
Spoon... - 46.9036
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.4925
Chocolate Macaroon Muffins
This old-fashioned Chocolate Macaroon muffins is both fun and easy to make at home. This chocolate macaroon muffins recipe remains one of favorites among both young and old. Get ready to eat! - 37.7855
Cocoa Cinnamon Topper
Place oat bran in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in orange peel; cool.
Add sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
Store tightly covered at room temperature.
To serve, sprinkle generously on... - 33.4548
Cocoa Banana Cupcakes
1) Take 12 muffin cups and line them with wax paper. Keep aside the cups. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them well and keep aside.
3) Take another bowl and cream the... - 46.23
Easy Cocoa Brownie Cupcakes
Our very own brownies in mini muffin cups! Serve it as breakfast muffin, tea-time snack or as a delicious after meal dessert; it just tastes perfect any way! - 0
Quick Cocoa Cupcakes
Measure and sift the first five ingredients together into a small beater bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add liquid ingredients.
Beat on low speed until mixed, then scrape the bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sifted baking powder and beat a... - 42.2835
Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Add enough milk to vinegar to measure 1/2 cup liquid; set aside.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat... - 45.069
Cocoa Applesauce Cupcakes
Cream sugar and margarine; add egg and vanilla; beat until light.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Frost with white icing, and decorate with candy corn.
1 1/2... - 35.4105
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes has a superb taste. The vanilla and cocoa gives the Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes an energizing taste. Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 38.153
Cocoa Cupcakes And Frosting
You would never believe these cupcakes were made from all plant-based ingredients. Make a batch for birthdays, anniversaries or any night of the week dessert. - 124.669
This chocolate muffins recipe brings you the smooth delight of rich cocoa baked perfectly with sugar and milk. These little chocolate or cocoa muffins are pure comfort on a winter evening. Serve them with milk or just like that! - 39.0488
Flax Almond Muffins
This low carb muffins recipe makes a very delicious low carb breakfast. It is very easy to prepare. With just 1.7 net carb per serving, this recipe is well worth the effort to make. - 0
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen in it. Mix and set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
5.... - 95.5983
Sift together in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Beat together the eggs and milk, pour over the flour mixture.
Stir to just moisten the dry ingredients.
Melt the butter or margarine 2 minutes at HIGH.
Pour over the batter and stir until the... - 39.7194
Gobs is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Gobs effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 45.1289
Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk and melted butter.
Stir egg mixture into flour mixture.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar,... - 45.6437
I find that Muffin make a great snack to go along with your hot cup of coffee or tea.Eaten alone,muffin are a wonderful tasting snack. They are a snack that the kids would love you for making. A hot favorite with all age groups you are sure in for some... - 36.711
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Low Fat Zucchini Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
These muffins are so yummy and have..... zucchini..really? Try for your self, moist and fluffy just like any delicious choc-chip muffin but minus all the extra fat calories plus we get our serving of veggies!
This recipe also is Eco friendly as it uses... - 114.173
Zucchini Chocolate Muffins
The Zucchini Chocolate Muffins is always a treat ! The sight of the yummy Zucchini Chocolate Muffins is enough for the guests to start rushing to the table! Try this wonderful Zucchini Chocolate Muffins recipe. - 47.0712
Banana Bran Muffins
1) Grease well the muffin tins.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all six dry ingredients.
3) Mix to combine well.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) Whisk butter, sugar and one egg until well blended.
6) Add second egg and beat... - 45.5261
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease pans for 18 cupcakes.
2. Blend the shortening, sugar, egg and salt together.
3. Sift the flour with the baking powder and cocoa and add alternately with the milk to the shortening, mixing well after each... - 34.1606
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes
A great treat, especially for Valentine's Day. These are moist and delicious and easy to make. - 111.409
Peppermint Patty Muffins
Peppermint Patty Muffins is a unique and yummy muffin! Just the thought of biting into the muffin and getting a taste of the peppermint centre is mouthwatering! Donâ€™t miss this simple Peppermint Patty Muffins recipe! - 37.4583
Diabetes Dessert- 90 Calorie Chocolate Cupcakes
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares the 90 calorie cupcakes (with 13 grams carbohydrate) from a recipe on loan from Marlene Koch's new book "Eat More of What You Love" (2012, Running Press). Who says no sweets? - 0
Chocolate Meringue For Cake
1. Mix the sugar and cocoa.
2. Whip the egg white and salt until stiff; gradually add the cocoa mixture to the egg white, beating thoroughly after each addition; then continue beating 2 or 3 minutes longer. Fold in the nuts.
3. Pile the mixture over cake... - 26.4556
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 126.738
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, sift the cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, red food coloring and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, add the milk, vinegar and a few drops of vanilla extract. Mix well... - 96.1182
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins
Bake up these lovely chocolate chip bran muffins if you love chocolate and cant get enough of it! This chocolate muffin recipe lets you indulge sinlessly! Made with bran and flour, the cocoa and chocolate chips gives you a dark and irresistable muffin that is... - 51.189
Cappuccino muffins are cappuccino flavored muffins made with instant espresso powder. Baked with eggs, flour, sugar, buttermilk and cinnamon for extra flavor, the cappuccino muffins are topped with a cinammony cocoa, brown sugar and espresso powder. - 42.0829
Sift the cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, fructose, and acesulfame-K together twice.
Use a food processor to combine the buttermilk, prune puree, vanilla, and almond extract.
Add the dry ingredients and process... - 39.6408
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Paper line muffin cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In medium bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir in yogurt, milk and vanilla just until combined.
Do not beat.
Fill each muffin... - 39.868
Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the muffin tin by placing paper baking cups in each of the 12-regular size muffin cup tray. Alternatively, the bottoms of the muffin cups can be greased with shortening or cooking spray
3. In a food... - 46.9444
Triple Chocolate Muffins
Line a 12-cup deep bun tin with paper muffin cases.
Melt half the plain chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, then stir in the melted butter.
Beat together the egg and milk and stir this mixture into the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour,... - 43.5184
Chocolate Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper cases.
2. Melt the butter with the chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir both... - 41.6097
Chocolate Filled Muffins
1) Pre-heat an oven to 350°F
2) In a bowl mix the cocoa, flour, salt, white sugar, baking powder and cinnamon and then pour in the egg (beaten), cooking oil and milk
3) Keep stirring it and then fill in greased pans about Â¾ full
4)... - 41.9403
Double Chocolate Muffins
Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt gently over a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
With an electric whisk beat thoroughly together then spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
Spoon into large muffin cases and... - 38.8479
Red Fruit Chocolate Muffins
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the creamed butter with the soft brown sugar and honey in a mixing bowl.
Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
Mixing briskly, gradually add the milk and then the chocolate chips.
Butter a... - 41.9144
Mexican Mocha Muffins
Mexican Mocha Muffins are amazing muffins which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Mexican Mocha Muffins and you will understand why. - 43.8361
New York Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
In a small bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar till fluffy.
Add chopped walnuts and set aside.
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Combine egg, milk and oil in another bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and... - 40.9085
Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins
The Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins is a delicious muffin. I serve this for my children all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this brilliant Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins recipe. - 43.1752
Black Bottom Cuffins
These black bottom muffins does not need and occasion to be indulged in. made with cocoa and flavored with vanilla this little black bottom muffins recipe satiates you sweet cravings with the wholesome goodness of natual cocoa. Black bottom cuffins is what I... - 41.2144
Chocolate Banana Low Fat Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pans with paper or foil-laminated paper baking cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In large bowl, stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together yogurt,... - 46.804
Black Bottom Cupcakes
This Black Bottom Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Enjoy this Black Bottom Cupcakes dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.2159
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pans with paper bake cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
In large saucepan, melt corn oil spread.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
In small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk... - 43.6825
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cuffins
Peanut butter chocolate muffins bring together the delight of peanut butter and the rich taste of chocolate in this little muffin. Baked with cocoa, peanut butter and buttermilk, these muffins have a lovely peanut butter cream icing that makes them even more... - 47.2918
Apple Spice Cuffins
These apple spice muffins gives you the smooth taste of apples blended in and baked with cinnamon, allspice and cocoa. The cocoa adds a special flavor to these already delectable treats. Perfect for those who do not like apple chunks in their apple muffins. I... - 43.7943
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
This Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake never lasts long at home, it just finishes the very day I make it! A favorite of generations this Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is so wonderfully flavored that your taste buds will sure have a hard time forgetting its taste.... - 48.9986
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Perfect Chocolate Volcano Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grease the muffin tin using a pastry brush with butter and sprinkle unsweetened cocoa powder in each of the muffin mold, coat the sides as well.
3. Turn the muffin tin upside down to shake off any excess... - 127.666
Mocha Walnut Frosted
mocha walnut frosted muffins are awesome little bakes made with a brew of strong coffee cold coffee along with cocoa and walnuts. A warm and delightful bake, this muffin recipe is best enjoyed fresh from the oven with a tall glass of warm frothed milk. - 46.4573
Organic Date Cookies
Do you know, you can make these cookies so easily and so quickly that you can go for a second round baking… not kidding - these organic date cookies are real goodies packed with plenty of nutrition. Follow the chef closely in the video, to learn about the... - 109.579
Ice Cream Sundaes
1. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. Use brownies to make a crust and place them in the muffin cups.
3. Add scoop of ice cream inside the brownie cups and top with your favorite toppings.
4. You can also make fruit cup if you... - 91.8005
Double Chocolate Cordial Cups
Prepare crust: In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, butter and sugar; beat until fluffy.
Sift together flour and cocoa; blend into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Divide and shape into 24 balls, then with Mini-Tart Shaper, press a ball into each cup of 2... - 46.4939
Sugar Patties Or Cup Cakes
Sugar patties or cup cakes are buttermilk and sugar cupcakes or muffins. Baked in muffin tins with a batter of sugar, flour, egg and buttermilk, the sugar patties or cup cakes can be baked wih added cocoa too. - 35.9678
Unbaked Mini Choco Cheese Cakes
Who can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size. Watch this recipe video on how to make these tempting and healthy babies in your how kitchen. These low fat mini cheesecakes are an example of being able... - 138.207
Hawaiian Baked Beans And Franks
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Take the container of electric mixer and blend butter in it by adding sugar in between, until a creamy and light mixture is formed.
3.Also add eggs to the container after whisking well.
4.In a... - 41.6268
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake... - 130.109
Butter the sides and bottoms of 4 muffin cups.
In a bowl combine graham crackers or vanilla wafers and margarine or butter; toss.
Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups.
Press onto bottoms of cups to form a firm crust.
In a small mixer bowl beat cream cheese... - 37.7418
Quadruple Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 12-muffin mould tray with foil-lined paper cups.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and semisweet... - 47.1559
Black Bottom Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using a blender, blend sliced ripe bananas to puree. Keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa, 1 cup of sugar, salt and soda and mix well. Add pureed bananas along with vanilla and... - 44.8135
Marshmallow Surprise Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2) Use muffin pan cups to line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine marshmallows and nuts.
4) In a large bowl combine egg whites, milk, oil and... - 43.2385
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 44.9926
Raw Food - Peanut Butter Cups
There are two special ingredients that make it taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, so if you’ve had impostors before, this is the real deal. Just be sure to keep it cool with these guys… too much chocolate is… well… too much chocolate! Take a... - 108.728
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare dough as directed except mix in cocoa with the first addition of flour.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each half into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
Spread each with 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half the mixture over each... - 34.4048
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.6684
1) Combine together the cocoa, sugar, cosntarch and coffee powder in a saucepan.
2) Stir in the milk slowly.
3) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is thick and bubbly.
4) Take the mixture off the heat and add the vanilla. Stir... - 31.8612
In a mixing bowl, combine water, mayonnaise and vanilla.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda; add to the mayonnaise mixture and beat until well mixed.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a... - 40.4591
Heavily grease 12 muffin cups with soft butter.
Place 3 to 5 walnut halves in each cup.
Combine melted butter, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon water in saucepan.
Cook 1 minute over low heat.
Place a tablespoonful in each cup.
Combine flour with soda, salt and... - 44.9564
Brownie Nut Cupcakes
1. Place paper liners in 6 muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inches, or 6-ounce custard cups. Arrange cups in circle on 12-inch plate.
2. Mix milk and cocoa in 2 1/2-quart bowl; add shortening. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir until shortening is... - 30.3737
Black Bottom Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Slice ripe bananas into blender.
Blend until pureed.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, soda, and salt.
Stir in the pureed bananas, oil, and vanilla.
Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into 18 paper-lined... - 46.4186
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) Add paper cases to a 10-hole muffin tin.
3) In a food processor, whisk the chocolate into small pieces.
4) Bring in your largest bowl. Now add the flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, 100ml... - 42.4423
How To Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate at all but it gets away with it because it’s pretty. She doesn’t contain any cacao and is simply just cocoa butter + milk + sugar but buyer beware, lower end bars/chips substitute shortening for cocoa butter.... - 0
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together
with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes or an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until thoroughly mixed.
2) Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of mixture into paper muffin cases, placed in a microwave muffin pan,... - 41.0294
Mini Choc-caramel Dessert Cakes
1. In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, add butter, and chocolate.
2. Pop it in microwave for 1 minute over medium heat. Remove from the oven, and stir it well. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
3. Drop brown sugar in a bowl, and... - 106.794
What Goes Up Must Come Down Chocolate Torte Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line 6 Texas-size (3 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches) or jumbo muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. Make cakes: In small saucepan, stir together brown sugar, cocoa powder, and 2 tablespoons boiling water, until smooth. Add chopped chocolate and... - 39.0411
Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bake cups with 1/2 tablespoon oil and place in a muffin pan.
2. Combine soymilk and vinegar; set aside to curdle. Grind cereal into flour in a food processor.
3. In a large bowl, blend ground cereal, flour, cocoa powder, esp - 34.8825
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Imagine these chocolate desserts on your next dessert tray! Showstoppers this easy are what everyone needs. - 40.2035
This Chocolate Cake made in muffin cups is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple chocolate cake recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves... - 43.5791
Betty's Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. These are deep, dark chocolate cupcakes that are self-filled with a gorgeous cream cheese-chocolate chip blend. - 0
Cocoa Muffin Recipes By Category