- » Cocoa Mousse
Cocoa Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa mousse recipes.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 92.2687
Cocoa Coffee Mousse
1. In a clean grease free bowl, combine yolks, castor sugar and vanilla essence. Lightly beat until the sugar has dissolves.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, blend cocoa and coffee with hot milk.
3. Pour in the remaining milk and stir to blend with... - 44.9488
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt over a low flame
2) Add in the milk and bring to a boiling point
3) Take off from the stove
4) Into another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water
5) Tip the gelatin mixture into the milk... - 43.8277
Mocha Swirl Mousse
1) In boiling water dissolve the gelozone and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, place the coffee and chicory extract.
3) In another bowl, combine unsweetened cocoa and instant cocoa mix.
4) Divide the sour cream equally between the 2 bowls and... - 41.978
Crème De Cocoa Mousse
Place chocolate pudding in large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Gradually stir in milk and heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, or until pudding has thickened.
Stir in creme de cocoa and orange extract.
Chill in refrigerator.
While chocolate pudding... - 33.6892
Cocoa Mint Mousse
In a 4-cup measure sprinkle the gelatin over the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 minutes or till gelatin dissolves, stirring once.
Stir in cocoa mix till dissolved.
Stir a small amount of cocoa mixture into... - 33.6797
In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear.
In small mixer bowl stir together sugar and cocoa; add whipping cream and... - 32.7006
Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse
1) In a saucepan, melt the margarine on low heat.
2) Stir in the cocoa powder and water, blend well and allow the mixture to slightly cool.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and then stir in the chocolate mixture.
4) In another bowl, stiffly beat the... - 31.8175
Crème Anglaise Chocolate Mousse
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and put into a heatproof bowl.
Heat the creme anglaise custard and pour onto the chocolate, mixing well.
Using an electric whisk beat the cream to a soft consistency - it should be frothy and not too... - 23.0757
Chocolate Mousse Fit Foodie
Graziella shares a divine chocolate mousse recipe that is super- healthy, but doesn't taste like it! You'll never believe the ingredients! - 22.3892