- » Cocoa Drop
Cocoa Drop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa drop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa drop recipes.
Mix shortening and sifted brown sugar together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Alternate milk and vanilla mixture with sifted dry ingredients.
Add chopped nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â°F. 15 minutes.
Makes 120 drops 1 1/2... - 40.1622
Cocoa Fruit Drops
Cream butter with sifted sugar.
Beat eggs well, add milk.
Sift flour, cocoa and other dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with the liquid ingredients to creamed shortening.
Add chopped nuts and fruit.
Drop from a teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 43.0703
Cocoa Brownie Drops
Beat softened margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well.
Add egg substitute, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
Add to margarine mixture,... - 38.7202
Cocoa Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly beat in sugar to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg to this and whisk thoroughly.
5) Pour in buttermilk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
6) In a separate... - 48.4886
Mix shortening and brown sugar replacement together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Combine milk and vanilla extract.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk to the batter.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C)... - 32.8284
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.1806
Baked Fudge Drops
Baked Fudge Drops are amazing snack item which is good to serve to kids and grown ups. They are easy and quick to make. Baked fudge drops can be prepared fresh for snack. Everyone will love to eat them. - 39.2113
1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Once fully boiling, let boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove fudge mixture from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until completely combined.... - 32.064
Carob Drop Cookies
You can make these delicious wheat-free cookies with either carob or cocoa powder, and you can use carob or chocolate chips. - 34.9681
Cocoa Krispies Vanilla Cookies
1. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Stir in Cocoa Krispies. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
3. Bake in... - 29.5132
Combine cocoa, sugar, salt and water.
Boil 2 min.
Add the scalded milk and heat.
Beat a few seconds with an egg beater.
Add the vanilla and serve.
The flavor is improved if cocoa is cooked at least 10 min. after adding milk. - 32.5618
Cocoa Krispies Nuggets
1. Melt butterscotch morsels over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
2. Add Cocoa Krispies, stir until well coated.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or buttered baking sheets.... - 17.8232
Cocoa Krispies Peanut Clusters
1. Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels together over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add Cocoa Krispies and nuts; stir until well coated.
3. Drop by... - 22.2461
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Beat butter, brown sugar and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine oats, flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa and the baking soda in... - 44.071
Combine cocoa, sugar, water, and salt in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Stir until smooth, then boil 2 min.
Add the milk, heat over boiling water, and then add vanilla.
Just before serving, beat with an egg beater until frothy—this helps to keep a... - 34.0872
For 6 servings, mix 5 tablespoons cocoa, 5 tablespoons sugar, and a dash of salt in saucepan.
Add 1 cup cold water, and mix together; cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and bubbling.
Stir in 3 1/2 cups milk; keep stirring and heat just to... - 22.7022
Its simply wonderful to relax and sip in a delicious cup of continental cocoa. Here is a wonderful Continental Cocoa recipe that you can use for such a day! - 24.9753
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Butter 8- or 9-inch square pan; set aside.
Combine sugar, cocoa and salt in heavy 4-quart saucepan; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil.
Boil, without stirring, to soft-ball stage, 234°F on a... - 33.544
Lightly butter a cookie sheet or large piece of aluminum foil.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, salt, evaporated milk and butter or margarine.
Stir constantly over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add pecans; stir constantly over medium heat,... - 37.6903
Cocoa Whipped Cream Frosting
If gelatin is used, the frosted cake may be kept in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
If cake is to be frosted and served immediately, the gelatin is not needed.
When using gelatin, soften first in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Melt over hot... - 37.8294
Cocoa Almond Meringue Kisses
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray two large baking sheets with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add cocoa and vanilla, beat... - 40.9893
1. Heat oven to 325°. In a deep bowl with mixer on highest speed, whip egg whites to thick foam. Continue to beat while adding sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff peaks form, about 6 minutes total. Fold in vanilla.
2. Sprinkle cocoa over whites and... - 26.807
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 37.1527
Cocoa Puff Balls
Mix sugar, water, corn syrup, salt, butter, and chocolate in saucepan.
Heat until chocolate is melted.
Bring to boil; cook to 250° on candy thermometer or until a few drops form a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour... - 35.887
Cocoa Novelty Wheels
Sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Rub in the butter and add the vanilla and coconut.
Pour in enough milk to make a soft biscuit dough.
Divide into two.
In one half mix the sifted cocoa powder.
Roll out both pieces of dough into an... - 40.2982
Cocoa Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, com syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until batter is smooth. Fold in oatmeal.
2. Drop by level teaspoonfuls 3... - 34.9602
Minted Cocoa Meringues
Line 2 cookie sheets with brown paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Sprinkle cocoa over... - 44.274
Cocoa Roll With Creamy Mint Filling
1. To prepare the cocoa roll, preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the bottom of a jelly-roll pan with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Sift the flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa, the baking soda, and salt over another sheet of wax paper to combine.
2. With an... - 39.9185
1. Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto well-greased baking sheets.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) about 10 minutes or until very lightly browned.... - 24.3281
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
In heavy 4-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Boil,... - 39.3104
Old Fashioned Cocoa Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then continue cooking without stirring to 234°, or until a small amount dropped into cold... - 33.7876
Beat egg whites until just stiff enough to hold moist peaks.
Sift cocoa, salt and sugar together, and add gradually to egg whites, continuing to beat until mixture will stand in soft peaks.
Then lightly fold in cornflakes and cocoanut with a fork or wire... - 32.5621
1. In the medium mixing bowl, put the cereal, coconut, and nut topping. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix.
2. Use the ice cream scoop or large spoon to scoop 4 balls of ice cream. Drop each ball, one at a time, into the cereal mixture. Roll the ball around... - 24.2561
Cocoa Marble Meringues
1. Place the nuts on a small baking sheet, and bake at 350° F for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned with a toasted fragrance. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place 3 tablespoons of the toasted nuts in a mini-food processor, and process until finely ground.... - 36.0281
My wife likes this Cocoa Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Cocoa Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Cocoa Candy... - 41.1156
Peanut Butter Cocoa Mounds
Combine sugar and cocoa in a saucepan; add butter and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let cool thoroughly before serving or storing. - 34.8595
Cocoa Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine sugar and cocoa, stirring well.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves (2 to 4... - 37.6144
Cocoa Walnut Fudge
Combine sugar, cocoa, and water in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add butter; set a candy thermometer in place and cook, without stirring, to 234 to 236F (soft-ball stage).
Cool to 110°F.
Add extract and beat until almost creamy.
Stir in... - 31.9827
Cocoa Corn Flake Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 300° F. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper and rub with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites stiff. Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt and gradually add to the egg whites, beating until smooth and well beaten. Fold in... - 28.7559
Cocoa Wheats Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coco wheats, salt to the creamed mixture, also add raisins, ground cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level... - 44.8662
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 37.7876
White Chocolate & Cocoa Chippers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugars, egg and water in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in cocoa, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
Blend in flour until well mixed.
Stir in white... - 45.3104
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
Applesauce Cocoa Cookies
Cream together the shortening and sugar replacement.
Add egg and blend well.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with applesauce and water to creamed mixture.
Be sure to add flour first and last.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie... - 36.049
Rocky Road Clusters
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put sugar and cocoa in it.
2.Add milk and butter; stir well and cook for 4 minutes at High without covering.
3.Once the mixture boils, stop cooking and mix well.
4.Cook further for a minute at High.
5.Once... - 45.5803
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and milk. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, cocoa, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in vanilla.
7. On ungreased cookie... - 49.6593
Black And Whites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture... - 39.4007
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Rub in the fat.
Add the sugar and cocoa; mix well.
Add the beaten egg and milk and mix to a dropping consistency.
Add the vanilla essence.
Put into a greased tin or pie-dish.
Bake in a fairly hot oven (375°... - 40.2448
Chocolate Caramel Candy
Put sugar, corn syrup and butter plus 1 cup of cream on to boil.
When this has boiled quite hard, add the other cup of cream and boil until small amount hardens in water.
Remove from fire and add cocoa, nuts and vanilla.
Beat until cold and pour into buttered... - 36.4326
1. In a small basin, mix cornflour and cocoa together
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chocolate sauce by the roux method. Season well and taste.
3. Use the sauce to make dishes of your choice or serve separately for pastries. - 27.2167
Chocolate Pudding Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups water, and the marsh-mallows in a 6-cup microwave-safe casserole dish. Microwave until marshmallows dissolve, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, make a batter by combining butter,... - 33.6415
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Combine wafer crumbs, cocoa and cinnamon.
Fold into egg white... - 41.812
Chocolate Sponge Cake
Sieve flour, soda bicarb, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar, oil and curd together in a large mixing bowl, add flour to it and beat for 10-12 minutes until light in texture.
Grease a cake tin.
Pour the cake batter into it.
Bake in a... - 47.2422
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding
1. In a saucepan, measure the corn flour, cocoa powder and castor sugar. Mix well.
2. Add milk and blend properly on medium heat. Bring it to boil. Keep stirring until thick and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in... - 37.2796
Make the cake by creaming the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time adding a spoon of sifted flour with each egg.
Fold in the flour and baking powder.
Finally add the milk and stir into the mixture lightly.
Pour into... - 49.1741
Easy Double Chocolate Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then sour cream and vanilla.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
Gradually beat into creamed... - 48.5657
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Prepare cookie dough: In large bowl, with wooden spoon, beat flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
3. Drop 12 heaping tablespoons... - 41.7658
To make the cake, beat half the sugar with the butter in a large bowl until light.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining sugar with the eggs, add to the butter mixture, and mix until blended.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and fold into the... - 47.6653
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
This wonderful cookie combines rich dark chocolate with fresh peppermint. The ultimate combination! This recipe also allows you options as to making sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candies or frosting the cookies and topping them with said candies or... - 125.678
Spooky Chocolate Halloween Cookie
Make your Halloween celebrations extra spooky and sweet with this old-fashioned chocolate cookie. Truly delicious, this crunchy, chewy, chocolaty treat makes for great fun biscuits for trick or treaters. Follow Betty's special cookie recipe and make them a... - 97.2578
Oatmeal Fudge Cookes
In saucepan place all ingredients, except oatmeal.
Heat and bring to boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in oatmeal.
Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
Chill to firm. - 38.1973
Chocolate Butterfly Cakes
1 Lightly grease patty tins.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F., mark 5.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and caster sugar till the mixture is light and creamy.
4 Beat in eggs one at a time.
5 Beat mixture thoroughly.
6 ... - 44.2263
Soul Delicious Red Velvet Cake
1. Sift the flour.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a balloon whisk, mix together the flour, cocoa, the sugar, the eggs and the milk, until the mixture is smooth.
4. In a large baking pan, put in the cake... - 89.6448
No Bake Fudge Rounds
1. Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in oats; stir until oats are softened.
2. Add pecans and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet; let set. (These unbaked... - 27.2201
Stir the milk and sugar together in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. The mixture should reach the soft ball stage. To test, drop a little of the mixture in cold water, it should form a soft ball when rolled between the... - 25.1541
Cream sugar and Crisco; add egg.
Then add milk and dry ingredients.
Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes at 350°. - 35.2024
Waffle Iron Brownies
Waffle iron brownies are so wonderful. While making waffle iron brownies, you have to be very attentive and must not leave the waffle iron. It is ready in a couple of minutes and is absolutely delectable. - 44.6916
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 49.1338
Combine butter, sugar and golden syrup, in a saucepan.
Place over low heat until sugar is partially dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add flour, mix well.
Drop two teaspoonful of the flour mixture on a greased baking sheet, 4 inches apart.
Bake in 180°C oven for... - 43.3073
Devil's Food Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together sugar, prune puree, yogurt, oil and egg whites.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, salt, baking... - 41.437
Chocky Road Biscuits
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs.
2. Sift together flour and cocoa powder. Add flour mixture, milk, chocolate, peanuts and chocolate chips to egg mixture and mix well to combine.
3. Drop tablespoons... - 34.0503
1. Heat a frying pan or skillet over low heat.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light.
4. Cream 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, add the sugar, salt, cocoa, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons milk and mix thoroughly. Stir... - 38.5145
Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa and granulated sugar.
Make a well in center of mixture; add egg, oil, vanilla and milk.
Beat until smooth.
Drop by rounded... - 47.6574
Chocolate Meringue Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Bake the pastry after lining it with flan ring.
3.In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornflour and flour.
4.Let the ingredients boil.
5.Keep stirring and cook for 1 more minute.
6.Put half the... - 46.7357
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 97.0774
Chocolate Cinnamon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk and cream the mixture.
3. Drop eggs, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
4. Sift self rising flour, cocoa, cinnamon, and... - 113.677
Cookincath's Funny Pie
1. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil, and egg. Whisk to combine well.
2. Take a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
3. Drop dry mixture, and milk into the large bowl with egg, alternatively, a little at a time. Beat well... - 101.379
Raw Chocolate Pops
care to spice it up? Add one of the following: 1 inch fresh ginger, 1 Cayenne pepper, 4 drop B. RAW lavender essential oil.
Liquefy coconut oil by placing the glass jar under warm water. Pour liquid coconut oil in blender with spice of choice, add the rest... - 24.3666
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F. Grease two large, non-stick baking sheets with butter.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites and gently whisk the egg whites to break them.
3) Mix in flour, sugar and whisk to a creamy texture. Add in butter, cocoa and... - 41.0396
Chocolate Swiss Roll With Vanilla Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) To prepare plain Swiss roll in a bowl add 3 oz (75 g) self-raising flour without the cocoa.
3) Grease lightly Swiss roll tin approximately 10 inch by 14 inch (26 by 3 5 cm).
4) Line... - 46.471
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 126.738
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 44.8432