- » Cocoa Crispy
Cocoa Crispy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa crispy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa crispy recipes.
Christmas Cocoa Cookies
Do you like baking Christmas goodies? Here is a unique video recipe. A well shown recipe to making animal-shaped cookies! This is one recipe you can get the kids to assist you with. A must-watch, must-try! - 140.756
Mouth Watering Chocolate Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, vanilla, oil, and brown sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Sift, and add cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Add flour and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
5. Clump mixture, and... - 108.605
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
1. Lightly apply butter on 12 small paper cake cases.
2. In a small saucepan, add in butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and cocoa. Heat very gently, stirring continuously, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved. The... - 36.4898
Cocoa Crispy Balls
Put sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter into a large bowl and mix well.
Add the cereal and mix to coat it With clean hands, shape mixture into balls.
Roll balls in extra cereal that has been slightly crushed, flaked coconut, or sifted confectioners'... - 26.074
Cocoa Flavored Crispy Cereal Crust
In a food processor, blend the dry cereal on high until it becomes a medium-fine grain.
Add water and then process for another minute.
Press mixture into an ungreased 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) pie pan. - 15.8896
You May Also Like!
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. FOR CASHEW NUTS
In a food processor, put the cashew nuts and grind well until smooth.
2. FOR CHOCOLATE CHIPS
In a bowl, mix coconut butter with cocoa powder and vanilla agave. Spread it on a plate lined with baking parchment and freeze for 2-3... - 16.7318
Crispy Chocolate Cookies
These crispy chocolate cookies are a great hit with kids and adults alike. Made with a batter of flour, oats, cocoa, egg whites and sugar, with vanilla for flavor, these crispy cookies are also drop cookies and can be enjoyed anytime as snacks. - 42.3195
Chocolate Crispy Bars
1. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the marshmallow cream, cocoa, and vanilla; stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add the cereal, stirring until well coated.
3.... - 25.8096
Crispy Marshmallow Treats With Peanut Butter
In a medium mixing bowl, place butter and peanut butter.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Add marshmallows, mix well.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES to 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH or until all marshmallows melt when stirred.
Stir... - 38.2222
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
The reverse Chocolate Chip cookie. Rich dark chocolate with white chocolate chips. - 36.0673
No Bake Cookie
Would you like to try simple no bake cookie at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in American homes. This is a kid friendly recipe . No bake cookie is a delicious flat cake. It is generally eaten during breakfast. It goes well with Coffee, but... - 34.0421
Organic Date Cookies
Do you know, you can make these cookies so easily and so quickly that you can go for a second round baking… not kidding - these organic date cookies are real goodies packed with plenty of nutrition. Follow the chef closely in the video, to learn about the... - 95.2215
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2. In a saucepan add in butter, milk sugar and cocoa. Boil for 1 minute.
3. In a large bowl add in the oats, peanut butter and vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture over and stir until all... - 0