- » Cocoa Cookies
Cocoa Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa cookies recipes.
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 47.9237
1. Add sugar, shortening and egg yolk and stir thoroughly.
2. Whip egg white thoroughly and mix vanilla.
3. Sieve cinnamon, nutmeg, all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder and cocoa together.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make sticks of 1 inch... - 47.5894
Cocoa Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly beat in sugar to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg to this and whisk thoroughly.
5) Pour in buttermilk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
6) In a separate... - 47.5208
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl and whisk the egg and milk together.
3) In a wide bowl, mix the cream shortening and sugar well.
4) Now add in 1 cup flour to the cream shortening mix along with the... - 44.6154
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Warm both types of butter and mix together with the icing sugar and brown sugar.
Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda (if used), and then incorporate the eggs.
Chop the chocolate and roughly chop the almonds... - 43.9677
1) Pre-heat the oven to the necessary heat.
2) Take a wide bowl. Add in the cream shortening and sugar. MIx them together.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Add in milk to the beaten eggs and whisk again.
4) Pour the milk and egg... - 43.4052
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies is a yummy addition to your dessert table. They are simply yummy! Try this Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 43.3435
Cocoa Wheats Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coco wheats, salt to the creamed mixture, also add raisins, ground cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level... - 42.6843
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 41.4957
Cocoa Cut Out Cookies
In large bowl, combine sugar, margarine, milk and egg; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Divide dough in half On... - 40.4725
Twisted Cocoa Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Pour in the water and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into the butter... - 40.2357
Sift together flour, cocoa, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine until fluffy.
Add brown sugar replacement and fructose.
Stir in chocolate flavoring.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Place a... - 38.4331
Black And Whites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Separate egg. Place white in a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, bearing until stiff peaks form when beaters are raised.
2. In a large bowl, with same... - 38.0248
Melt 2 cups butter in boiling water.
Add next 3 ingredients, mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt; remove and add 2 cups flour mixture to butter mixture.
Mix well; add enough remaining flour mixture to form soft dough.
Roll out on floured board to... - 37.7599
1. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and sugar until creamy. Reduce speed to low; beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until combined,... - 37.3772
Black And Whites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture... - 37.2654
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5. Sieve together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
Rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Warm the syrup and add to the flour mixture, mix to a... - 36.942
Mrs. Lewin's Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the vanilla and egg.
Add a mixture of the flour, salt and baking soda a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the oats and coconut.
Shape the dough into... - 36.662
Cream shortening or butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 36.4868
Combine shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolk and stir well.
Beat egg white well.
Sift together nutmeg, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
Mix all ingredients and form 1 inch thick sticks Wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour,... - 35.1269
Cocoa Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, com syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until batter is smooth. Fold in oatmeal.
2. Drop by level teaspoonfuls 3... - 32.5345
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir with the vanilla into the creamed mixture.
4. Drop by teaspoons, at least 2... - 30.0267
Cocoa Cookies Recipes By Category