- » Cocoa Cherry Drop
Cocoa Cherry Drop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa cherry drop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa cherry drop recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 36.0117
Spice Fruit Drops
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine fruit and nuts.
Cream butter, sugar and egg together until fluffy.
Sift flour, soda, salt, spices and cocoa into creamed mixture, add fruit and nuts and blend thoroughly.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on un-greased cookie - 28.4182
Eggnog Layer: For mold, chill a 2 quart metal bowl in freezer.
Stir 1 1/2 pints ice cream just to soften; stir in rum flavoring to taste.
Refreeze only till workable.
With chilled spoon, spreads quickly in layer over bottom and sides of chilled bowl, being... - 39.6848
Gooey Chocolate Cherry Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking sheets.
3) Whisk the butter, sugars and egg to a smooth blend. Then, stir in the flour, chocolates and cherry pieces and 1/2 tsp salt.
4)... - 44.0117
Choco Cherry Torte
For the cake
1. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the well-sieved flour and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7')... - 45.6757
Cherry Chocolate Squares
Bottom Layer: Put butter, sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
When melted, stir in fork beaten egg and cook until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crumbs, coconut, walnuts and water.
Press very firmly into ungreased 9 x 9 inch (22... - 43.996
Chocolate Jubilee Cookies
Chocolate cookies for you? Here is a wonderful recipe video from Kat. Lovely cookies with a mix of chocolate and cherries. This is a special treat for you to bake for that special someone on Valentine’s Day! - 133.609
Chocolate Coconut Delight
Combine condensed milk, coconut, nuts and butter in a pan and place it over medium fire.
Stir till the mixture forms a big lump.
Remove from fire.
Add cocoa and essence.
With slightly greased hands make 24 balls of the coconut mixture.
Place each ball in a... - 35.0326
Cream butter in large mixer bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar and the cocoa; add alternately with cream and vanilla to butter.
Chill until firm.
Shape small amount of mixture around desired center; roll into 1-inch balls.
Drop into... - 30.4411
1) Preheat the oven to 250 Deg F (130 Deg C/Gas 1/2) and well grease a baking tray.
2) In a bowl, add the cocoa, walnuts, almonds, icing sugar and vanilla; add enough stiffly... - 38.1351
Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") diameter tin.
Sieve the flour, chocolate powder and cocoa together.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar very well.
When light and creamy, add eggs, one at a time, beating each time thoroughly.
Fold in all the flour very... - 43.0354
Betty's Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits. These parfaits are delicious and very pretty. You can garnish them in a variety of ways, to celebrate any occasion, or just top them with whipped cream. - 0
St. Patrick's Day Creamy Sweet Grasshopper Drink
1. In the bowl of an electric blended, place 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add one shot of crème de menthe and one shot of crème de cacao. Set blended to "liquefy" and blend until blended and creamy.
2. Add 3 drops green food coloring, for an... - 114.87
Divide ice-cream evenly into three bowls.
Keep in freezer until each is required.
Combine strained lemon juice and the 1 dessert spoon sugar with sliced banana and finely chopped glaze fruits, stir into one bowl of slightly softened ice-cream.
Pour into... - 42.0475
Little Christmas Cakes
Mix sugar, shortening and raisins, boiling water, spices, cocoa, and salt.
Boil for 2 minutes; add vanilla.
Let mixture cool and stir in soda which has been dissolved in small amount of water, and the flour.
Beat well by hand -not on electric mixer - then add... - 45.9992
Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
These decadent tasting, Gluten Free Chocolate Scones are an awesome addition to a brunch menu or afternoon tea. They also make the perfect foundation for building chocolate strawberry shortcakes. Or you could swap those strawberries for cherries to make... - 98.7348