- » Cocoa Cake Icing
Cocoa Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa cake icing recipes.
Cocoa Fudge Icing With Brown Sugar For Cakes
What better way to treat your sweet tooth this holiday season that chocolaty fudge topped cakes. Deep, dark and truly irresistible, this delectable dessert makes a sophisticated addition to your dessert platter and looks simply stunning. Betty demonstrates... - 93.7283
You May Also Like!
Microwave Chocolate Mocha Cake With Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
2. Now, add the cream, melted butter,rum, milk and egg.
3. Whisk rigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe glass bowl.
5. Bake in the microwave... - 0
Cocoa Cream Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat the required water.
2) Remove the pan from heat. Add cocoa and sugar to the hot water and stir till everything is completely blended.
3) Now, add in vanilla and cream.
4) Whisk the mixture till it turns firm enough to spread... - 28.6959
Delicious chocolate icing makes a cake look sinfully tempting. Try this wonderful chocolate icing recipe. I am sure you will love decorating the cake with this yummy chocolate icing! - 22.5783
1) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat.
2) Gradually add sugar and cocoa to the egg mixture.
3) Add vanilla flavoring, melted butter and cream to make a soft and spreadable consistency.
4) Use the mixture to spread on cake. - 32.5296
Cocoa Layer Cake
Sift flour, measure, resift 3 times with next four ingredients.
Cream shortening until soft, add sugar, and blend thoroughly; add beaten eggs and beat vigorously until light and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk in several... - 39.1161
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir with fork until well mixed.
Make well in centre of mixture and pour in milk, oil, lemon juice and vanilla.
Stir until smooth and well mixed.
Pour batter into ungreased 8-inch (2 L)... - 43.6255
Chocolate Glazed Cocoa Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease two 8-inch round cake pans and dust with flour, into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the oil,... - 44.0156
Choco Walnut Icing
Combine confectioners sugar, vanilla and walnuts.
Bring butter, milk, and cocoa to a boil.
Add at once to sugar mixture.
Ice cake while hot. - 29.1396
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 39.8364
Mocha Cake With Cocoa And Nuts
Grease an 8-in sandwich tin, line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
Blend the cocoa and hot water together and leave to cool.
Cream the margarine and sugar till very light; add the blended cocoa mixture.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a little sifted... - 44.2996