- » Cocoa Ball
Cocoa Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa ball recipes.
Cocoa Coffee Balls
When you make cocoa coffee balls at home, your neighbors might visit your place just to check what's cooking. The smell of these cocoa coffee balls are so inviting and alluring. If you want to prepare them, watch the video to learn the method. - 114.407
Cocoa Bourbon Balls
There are a lot of flavors that mingle in your mouth with these delicious Cocoa Bourbon Balls! Try out this quick and simple recipe for and leave your guests craving for more. - 42.7639
Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls
Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
Shape into small balls, and place them in a cold place to become firm.
Makes about 1/4 lb peanut butter balls. - 21.013
Cocoa Bourbon Balls
1. Mix wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2. Put corn syrup and bourbon in the wafer mixture and stir well.
3. Make balls measuring 1 inch of the mixture.
4. Coat few balls with granulated sugar, few with chopped... - 41.3428
Raw Cacao Superfood Dessert Balls, Ep 46
Tonight I have the great opportunity to make some fabulous raw dessert treats for a Life Coaching Event here in Montreal. These cacao balls I make are so super yum, that I decided to share the recipe and show you how to make them!!
Enjoy and have a fabulous... - 114.333
Cocoa Puff Balls
Mix sugar, water, corn syrup, salt, butter, and chocolate in saucepan.
Heat until chocolate is melted.
Bring to boil; cook to 250° on candy thermometer or until a few drops form a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour... - 35.887
Cocoa Tea Balls
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour and cocoa until well blended.
Shape dough into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) balls.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F... - 33.0809
Cocoa Crispy Balls
Put sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter into a large bowl and mix well.
Add the cereal and mix to coat it With clean hands, shape mixture into balls.
Roll balls in extra cereal that has been slightly crushed, flaked coconut, or sifted confectioners'... - 27.9281
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.792
Sift together cocoa and the 1 cup powdered sugar; stir in bourbon, which has been combined with corn syrup.
Add vanilla wafer crumbs and nuts.
Form into small balls.
Dust with powdered sugar.
Allow to dry.
Store in covered tin, or freeze until ready... - 32.595
Champagne Cocoa Truffles
In heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
Blend in sweetened condensed milk; stir constantly until mixture is thick, smooth and glossy, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour mixture into medium... - 33.9502
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 32.8823
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
1. In the medium mixing bowl, put the cereal, coconut, and nut topping. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix.
2. Use the ice cream scoop or large spoon to scoop 4 balls of ice cream. Drop each ball, one at a time, into the cereal mixture. Roll the ball around... - 24.2561
Brandy Cocoa Truffles
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl over a pan of hot water, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is smooth.
Remove the bowl.
Warm the cream in a small saucepan until tepid, and slowly pour it into the melted chocolate, stirring... - 37.9272
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Butter 8- or 9-inch square pan; set aside.
Combine sugar, cocoa and salt in heavy 4-quart saucepan; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil.
Boil, without stirring, to soft-ball stage, 234°F on a... - 33.544
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, stirring well.
Add flour and cocoa, stirring well.
Stir in walnuts.
Chill dough 2 hours or until firm.
Wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around each... - 34.2357
1. Measure Cocoa Krispies, then crush to 3/4 cup; combine with nuts. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
4.... - 32.6268
The Cocoa Loco Cocktail
Today we are highlighting a Patron product in a recipe that turns out to be really great. I love finding recipes that seem 'okay' and turn out to surprise. - 107.129
Cocoa Shortbread Dough
1. Measure butter, sugar and salt into bowl. With electric mixer at medium speed, beat until mixture is smooth.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy—2 minutes.
3. Gradually add flour and cocoa, stirring until well combined and smooth.
4. With hands or... - 28.5269
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 48.484
Sift together the flour, cocoa and sugar.
Mix the vanilla with the eggs.
Add flour slowly to the eggs.
Knead into a smooth ball (add small amounts of ice water if required), and process the same as Basic Pasta Dough. - 27.6246
Cocoa Pepper Cookies
1. In a food processor (or in a bowl), combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, 3/4 cup (150 g) of the sugar, and peppercorns. Whirl (or stir) until blended. Add butter, applesauce, and vanilla; whirl until dough forms a compact ball. (Or stir in butter,... - 28.5141
Sift together flour, cocoa, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine until fluffy.
Add brown sugar replacement and fructose.
Stir in chocolate flavoring.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Place a... - 40.1851
Cocoa Cream Candy
1. Chop a few nuts very finely.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and water along with cocoa and vanilla.
3. Mix the ingredients till the mixture turns creamy.
4. Now, dust your hands with sugar and then make small balls using 1/2... - 39.4069
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
In heavy 4-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Boil,... - 39.3104
Orange & Cocoa Cookies
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cloves. In a food processor (or in a large bowl), whirl (or beat) butter and applesauce until well blended. Add sugar, egg, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla; whirl (or beat) until smooth. Add flour mixture... - 34.0536
Old Fashioned Cocoa Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then continue cooking without stirring to 234°, or until a small amount dropped into cold... - 33.7876
Cocoa Date Nut Confections
In heavy saucepan, cook dates, honey, and water over low heat, stirring constantly until thick, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add vanilla, nuts, and coconut.
When mixture has cooled to workable temperature, form into 1-inch balls.
Place on wax... - 32.701
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar and oil. Mix in cocoa, then beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture and blend well. Wrap dough in wax paper and refrigerate 2... - 33.5806
Lightly butter a cookie sheet or large piece of aluminum foil.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, salt, evaporated milk and butter or margarine.
Stir constantly over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add pecans; stir constantly over medium heat,... - 37.6903
Sara's Oat Coconut & Cocoa Cookies
In a 2-quart glass measuring cup or non-metal (microwave-safe) bowl, combine syrup, sugar, butter, and milk.
Cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on full power (100 percent) for 2 minutes, then stir until butter is melted.
Cook on full power until mixture... - 41.0041
Cocoa Walnut Fudge
Combine sugar, cocoa, and water in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add butter; set a candy thermometer in place and cook, without stirring, to 234 to 236F (soft-ball stage).
Cool to 110°F.
Add extract and beat until almost creamy.
Stir in... - 31.9827
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 48.792
Bewitching Cocoa Bites
Measure cereal and set aside.
In large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add marshmallows, peanut butter chips and cocoa.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and chips are melted.
Remove from heat.
Stir in corn syrup.
Add cereal and... - 38.0539
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 37.7876
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
Mocha Cake With Cocoa And Nuts
Grease an 8-in sandwich tin, line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
Blend the cocoa and hot water together and leave to cool.
Cream the margarine and sugar till very light; add the blended cocoa mixture.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a little sifted... - 44.2996
Plain Cocoa Fudge
Mix all the ingredients together, except the vanilla.
Stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture boils.
Boil gently until it reaches the soft ball stage.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool to 110° F. (45° C.).
Then add the vanilla and... - 32.5019
Peanut Butter Dipped Cocoa Bonbons
Beat cream cheese and milk in small mixer bowl until fluffy.
Blend in confectioners sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
Stir in nuts.
Chill until firm enough to handle.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined tray or baking sheet.
Chill, uncovered, 3 to 4... - 41.1655
Christmas Cocoa Cookies
Do you like baking Christmas goodies? Here is a unique video recipe. A well shown recipe to making animal-shaped cookies! This is one recipe you can get the kids to assist you with. A must-watch, must-try! - 126.384
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0
Pull Apart Ring
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar and the egg.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix.
Let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, 30 to 45 minutes.
Grease a 10-inch tube pan; set... - 48.7745
Place chocolate in medium bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 2 to 5 minutes, or until melted, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in butter until melted.
Blend in eggs and egg yolks.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until very hot and thickened,... - 43.4176
1) In a saucepan, over moderate heat, cook a mixture of sugar, cocoa powder, and corn syrup, stirring often, until a soft ball forms in cold water or a temperature of 230° is registered on a candy thermometer.
2) Take off the cooked mixture from heat... - 33.3137
Raw Organic Truffles
If you want to make your Christmas unforgettable, make truffles for your family members. You will enjoy making this dish. Truffles are really great dessert. Enjoy the recipe video. - 111.004
Stir the milk and sugar together in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. The mixture should reach the soft ball stage. To test, drop a little of the mixture in cold water, it should form a soft ball when rolled between the... - 25.1541
Organic Xmas Truffles
All natural truffle. This video makes a fine variety of truffle with coconut butter. It combines cocoa with coconut, nuts and rolled on hemp seeds to present an exotic dessert. The rich taste of this truffle can be so enriching. Loved by all and extremely... - 104.58
Mouth Watering Chocolate Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, vanilla, oil, and brown sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Sift, and add cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Add flour and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
5. Clump mixture, and... - 108.681
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium-size bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and cocoa powder together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy with an... - 45.8423
1. Butter a platter.
2. In a saucepan, boil a mixture of sugar, milk and cocoa.
3. Keep stirring the mixture while you boil it.
4. Boil it until it makes soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Then take off from the fire and add butter... - 41.7763
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cocoa together.
2) Stir in the light cream or evaporated milk.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
4) Boil for about 3 minutes, or until a teaspoonful mixture forms... - 36.0994
Chocolate Pie Shell
Mix dry ingredients well.
Cut in shortening until pieces are the size of peas.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cold water over flour mixture, mixing until dough forms a ball when pressed together.
Roll out between 2 sheets of wax paper.
Remove top sheet of paper;... - 36.9896
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9093
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.4925
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Butter a 8-inch cake tin. Line the bottom with a buttered non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl of hot water, add in the cocoa to make a paste. Let it cool.
4) In a second bowl, add in butter and... - 45.8035
Peanut Butter Fudge
Butter an 11" x 7-1/2" pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt and cocoa.
Add milk; stir until blended.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar just dissolves.
Add butter or margarine.
Continue cooking without stirring... - 42.4726
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Combine the dry ingredients well, then cut in the shortening until there are pea size pieces.
3) Gradually stir in water into the flour mixture, press to form a firm ball and smoothen the edges.
4) Place... - 37.2615
In this video, you will find Julie sharing her recipe for delicious No Bake Brownies. You can make them in 5 minutes with just 5 natural ingredients. Watch and learn how to prepare this vegan delight from this video. - 120.35
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 45.556
Chocolate Cream Puff Turtles
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and soda. Place it aside.
2) Preheat oven 400°F (200°C).
3) In a saucepan, combine water and butter and bring this to a boil over medium heat. Alternately MICROWAVE on HIGH for 1 1/2-2... - 45.5585
Chocolate Puff Pastry
To make the dough, melt the butter and mix lightly with the flour, salt and water.
When all the ingredients are well blended, shape the dough into a ball, cover with clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Soften the butter for the tourage with a... - 44.4252
Throwback Thursdays Homemade Oreos
From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each week. Enjoy! - 0
Cocoa Ball Recipes By Category