- » Cocoa Baked Doughnut
Cocoa Baked Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa baked doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa baked doughnut recipes.
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.9873
Chocolate Doughnuts are one of the few sweets that I regularly crave. Here is a recipe I learned from my mom. These delicious doughnuts are a great snack. You can eat them immediately, or save them for later! Get creative with your toppings over these and... - 46.4915
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 42.1913
I was excited about this chocolate dough nuts recipe, the moment I began on it. This chocolate doughnuts recipe is one of my kids favorite ones. Why don't you too make your kids feel elated? - 40.8243
Walnut Chocolate Crunch Doughnuts
1) Combine half the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
2) In a bowl, beat in the remaining ingredients and then stir in the remaining flour as well.
3) Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour, cut into rectangle shapes, and fry in oil.
4) Drain on paper... - 43.5731
Chocolate Raised Doughnuts
Pour skim milk in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Combine skim milk, yeast mixture, granulated sugar replacement, shortening, fructose, egg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine... - 38.6477
In a bowl, dissolve sugar and salt into milk.
Fold in eggs and lemon peel, beating lightly.
In a second bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
Fold in butter.
Lightly mix until granular.
Make a well in the center.
Add liquid mixture, mixing until... - 33.5394
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 44.8907
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0