- » Cocoa Almond Bar
Cocoa Almond Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocoa almond bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocoa almond bar recipes.
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 45.9857
Chocolate Almond Brownies
Grease plastic mold and set aside.
Place butter in glass bowl and microwave 1 minute uncovered or until melted.
Pour butter in large mixing bowl.
Incorporate both sugars using electric hand beater.
Add beaten whole eggs, rum and cream; continue beating until... - 43.0007
Melts in your mouth, and in your hands. An amazing dark chocolate and macadamia nut bar. - 0
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 134.165
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 100.794
Hershey Bar Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, egg and vanilla until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour, baking... - 48.7966
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.6447
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.8363
Devil's Food Cake With Ricotta Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) square baking pans.
Beat together shortening and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add buttermilk to soda, mixing... - 43.674
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 146.62
Black Forest Crepe Cake
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
Blend flour mixture with eggs, sugar and milk to make a thin smooth batter.
Grease a hot frying pan.
Pour 1 tbsp batter into it.
Make crepes as thin as possible.
Cook on one side only.
Make about 15-20... - 45.0871
Chocolate Cherry Icecream
Heal chocolate and cream over low heat until chocolate is melted, stir in sifted cocoa, cool to room temperature.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.
Place almonds on oven tray, bake in moderate oven 8 minutes; cool.
Soften icecream slightly, divide between... - 39.2561
1) In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of water until bubbling.
2) Add in the preserves and sugar, heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Pass the preserve mixture through a sieve.
4) Slice the cake in thirds both crosswise and lengthwise to make... - 44.0562
Cherry Fudge Brownies
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Combine the granulated sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract in another bowl.... - 30.2717
Fudge Filled Chocolate Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except baking bar at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in chopped baking bar.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 41.329
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.3932
Swedish Double Chocolate Rounds
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, almonds, almond extract, then flour.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface, roll out dough into a... - 36.3835
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.7041
Iced Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease and line a 24cm round cake tin. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Leave to cool slightly. Cream the butter with all bar a pinch of the caster sugar until pale and... - 37.8318
1. Combine apricot preserves, granulated sugar and 4 tablespoons water in a small saucepan; heat until mixture is bubbling, then cook 2 minutes; press through a sieve.
2. Cut cake in thirds both crosswise and lengthwise to make nine pieces, then cut each... - 24.3242
1. Combine the apricot preserves, granulated sugar and 4 tablespoons of the water in a small saucepan; heat to bubbling; cook 2 minutes; press through a sieve.
2. Cut cake in thirds both crosswise and lengthwise to make nine pieces, then cut each piece into... - 24.4509
Nestle After Eight Truffles
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20... - 36.706
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 40.7533