- » Cocoa
Cocoa is popularly known as chocolate which is used to give a chocolate flavor to several food items. Cocoa is added to cakes, ice-creams, pudding, muffins, fudges, cupcakes and several other desserts which have to ... More »
Coffee Substitute Drink
If you want to quit the addiction of coffee drinking try this Coffee Substitute Drink. Coffee is good to have once in a while with your family and friends to enjoy the time. But it can do a lot of harm if you are addicted to it. So for a balance, try this... - 129.604
Cocoa-vanilla Frosted Cupcakes
Ever heard of an all-plant ingredient cupcake? Well if not, then here’s you first. This is a special recipe to baking cupcakes. Complete with a frosting, this is great recipe which is absolutely healthy. Watch the video, and surely you are going to be... - 126.219
Tembleque De Coco
This classic Puerto Rico dessert recipe is meant for coconut lovers and vegans looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe. Made of coconut cream thickened with cornstarch, it is a custard that wobbles like jelly just like its name “Tembleque.” This... - 124.986
Cocoa Coffee Balls
When you make cocoa coffee balls at home, your neighbors might visit your place just to check what's cooking. The smell of these cocoa coffee balls are so inviting and alluring. If you want to prepare them, watch the video to learn the method. - 116.093
Caribbean Cocoa Tea
All of you tea-lovers, here is a nice alternative, which you are surely going to appreciate. Caribbean cocoa tea is not made with tea, but with cocoa stick. However, it is very much comforting and energizing. You would fall for the delicate flavor of cocoa.... - 111.368
Instant Hot Cocoa
When it comes to hot cocoa, this instant hot cocoa recipe is an instant hit as it gets ready in a jiffy and tastes like the same old hot chocolate. Watch the video clip for quick and easy steps. - 104.802
Hot Cuppa Cocoa
A hot cup of cocoa is the best thing you deserve after a tough and tiring day. Enjoy few minutes of relaxation with this hot and frothy cocoa. It's so easy to make that it takes just couple of minutes to fix. Go through the video to learn the tricks. - 102.336
Warm Drinking Cocoa
Here's a special treat for all the chocoholics. Try this delicious and irresistible Warm Drinking Cocoa recipe. The goodness of coco and honey makes this beverage absolutely delightful. Go on watch this video and treat your family with this delectable... - 96.0009
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 93.4497
Creamy Coco Loco
Wish to take a quick tour to the tropical? Get sipping on this hip drink that comes buzzed with rum, vodka, crème de bananas, pineapple juice sugar syrup and coconut cream. This booze is surely a fun new way to fix your sweet tooth and create a party inside... - 83.9061
Watermelon And Collards Smoothie
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will churn out an amazingly healthy smoothie? Then watch this video and you wouldn't be disappointed, we promise! - 81.0018
Thinking what to make for breakfast? Watch this video now and prepare the perfect Breakfast Pancakes for your family. This is one dish which never fails. Learn how to prepare them now. - 65.4978
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 49.0436
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.9873
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and milk. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, cocoa, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in vanilla.
7. On ungreased cookie... - 47.969
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 47.9237
1. Add sugar, shortening and egg yolk and stir thoroughly.
2. Whip egg white thoroughly and mix vanilla.
3. Sieve cinnamon, nutmeg, all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder and cocoa together.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make sticks of 1 inch... - 47.5894
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine flour, oat bran, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk and oil until well blended.
Add to dry... - 47.5851
Cocoa Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly beat in sugar to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg to this and whisk thoroughly.
5) Pour in buttermilk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
6) In a separate... - 47.5208
1. In a medium dry bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the waffle iron to medium.
3. In a large bowl, combine melted butter or margarine, oil, cocoa and sugar.
4. Beat with a wire whisk or electric... - 47.39
Cocoa Banana Cupcakes
1) Take 12 muffin cups and line them with wax paper. Keep aside the cups. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them well and keep aside.
3) Take another bowl and cream the... - 45.9507
Buche Au Cocoa Lopez
1 For coconut cream: In a bowl, beat together cold creme patissiere, coconut liqueur and cream of coconut.
2 Gradually beat in war melted gelatin.
3 In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
4 Prepare a gutter mould by... - 45.3976
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.2042
Rocky Road Clusters
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put sugar and cocoa in it.
2.Add milk and butter; stir well and cook for 4 minutes at High without covering.
3.Once the mixture boils, stop cooking and mix well.
4.Cook further for a minute at High.
5.Once... - 45.1962
Low Fat Cocoa Brownies
1)Preheat 350 degrees F.
2)Take an 8 inch square baking pan.
3)In a large bowl, mix together, cocoa, coffee, corn syrup, applesauce and sugar.
4)Using a wooden spoon, sitr well to reach a smooth consistency.
5)Add in egg whites, vanill... - 45.0752
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small bowl and whisk the egg and milk together.
3) In a wide bowl, mix the cream shortening and sugar well.
4) Now add in 1 cup flour to the cream shortening mix along with the... - 44.6154
Steamed Cocoa Pudding
In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until mixture holds soft peaks; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 44.4041
In saucepan mix cocoa, egg yolk, and 1 cup milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time, and beat well after... - 44.0639
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.0543
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Warm both types of butter and mix together with the icing sugar and brown sugar.
Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda (if used), and then incorporate the eggs.
Chop the chocolate and roughly chop the almonds... - 43.9677
This Cocoa Pecans recipe is absolutely delightful and the flavored nuts is great to pep up those party spreads! Enjoyed as a light snack or otherwise, the myriad flavors of the Cocoa Pecans is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 43.8038
Cocoa Raisin Cuffins
Call them cocoa raisin muffins or cocoa raisin cuffins they will remain yummy like bakes that dark, rich and indulgent. Favored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this muffin recipe gets an added flavor of delicious applesauce. With hidden muffins that wait to be... - 43.4487
1) Pre-heat the oven to the necessary heat.
2) Take a wide bowl. Add in the cream shortening and sugar. MIx them together.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Add in milk to the beaten eggs and whisk again.
4) Pour the milk and egg... - 43.4052
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies is a yummy addition to your dessert table. They are simply yummy! Try this Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 43.3435
Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Add enough milk to vinegar to measure 1/2 cup liquid; set aside.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat... - 43.0052
Cocoa Recipes By Category