- » Cocoa
Cocoa is popularly known as chocolate which is used to give a chocolate flavor to several food items. Cocoa is added to cakes, ice-creams, pudding, muffins, fudges, cupcakes and several other desserts which have to ... More »
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 135.588
Coffee Substitute Drink
If you want to quit the addiction of coffee drinking try this Coffee Substitute Drink. Coffee is good to have once in a while with your family and friends to enjoy the time. But it can do a lot of harm if you are addicted to it. So for a balance, try this... - 115.965
Cocoa Coffee Balls
When you make cocoa coffee balls at home, your neighbors might visit your place just to check what's cooking. The smell of these cocoa coffee balls are so inviting and alluring. If you want to prepare them, watch the video to learn the method. - 114.407
Raw Cacao Superfood Dessert Balls, Ep 46
Tonight I have the great opportunity to make some fabulous raw dessert treats for a Life Coaching Event here in Montreal. These cacao balls I make are so super yum, that I decided to share the recipe and show you how to make them!!
Enjoy and have a fabulous... - 114.333
Caribbean Cocoa Tea
All of you tea-lovers, here is a nice alternative, which you are surely going to appreciate. Caribbean cocoa tea is not made with tea, but with cocoa stick. However, it is very much comforting and energizing. You would fall for the delicate flavor of cocoa.... - 109.692
Homemade Chocolate Slab With Cocoa
All you need is four simple ingredients, and a bit of patience to make a delicious slab of homemade chocolate. Better not tell your kids you made it at home or else they will be begging you to make it every other day. If you have a sweet tooth, you may have... - 108.113
Tembleque De Coco
This classic Puerto Rico dessert recipe is meant for coconut lovers and vegans looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe. Made of coconut cream thickened with cornstarch, it is a custard that wobbles like jelly just like its name “Tembleque.” This... - 107.301
Warm Drinking Cocoa
Here's a special treat for all the chocoholics. Try this delicious and irresistible Warm Drinking Cocoa recipe. The goodness of coco and honey makes this beverage absolutely delightful. Go on watch this video and treat your family with this delectable... - 105.879
Instant Hot Cocoa
When it comes to hot cocoa, this instant hot cocoa recipe is an instant hit as it gets ready in a jiffy and tastes like the same old hot chocolate. Watch the video clip for quick and easy steps. - 103.239
Hot Cuppa Cocoa
A hot cup of cocoa is the best thing you deserve after a tough and tiring day. Enjoy few minutes of relaxation with this hot and frothy cocoa. It's so easy to make that it takes just couple of minutes to fix. Go through the video to learn the tricks. - 100.635
Creamy Coco Loco
Wish to take a quick tour to the tropical? Get sipping on this hip drink that comes buzzed with rum, vodka, crème de bananas, pineapple juice sugar syrup and coconut cream. This booze is surely a fun new way to fix your sweet tooth and create a party inside... - 98.3422
Organic And Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple delicious cookies that mix up in under 10 minutes and are healthy enough for breakfast! No cooking or de-hydrating required for this recipe. Kids love it and so do adults and these are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, even it is a... - 94.6821
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 92.0268
Solar Cooked Hot Cocoa
1. Take the milk in a stone ware cup within a larger glass bowl and cover with a lid.Place the whole thing on a reflector.
2. Let it sit in the sun for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Measure with a food thermometer and the internal temperature should be around... - 87.2063
Watermelon And Collards Smoothie
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will churn out an amazingly healthy smoothie? Then watch this video and you wouldn't be disappointed, we promise! - 79.2904
Thinking what to make for breakfast? Watch this video now and prepare the perfect Breakfast Pancakes for your family. This is one dish which never fails. Learn how to prepare them now. - 63.965
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and milk. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, cocoa, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in vanilla.
7. On ungreased cookie... - 49.6593
Superfood Cacao Crunch With Cacao Nibs
Want a quick superfood recipe? Then take a look at this video to see how the lady chef combines few superfoods like maca powder, agave nectar and cacao nibs to make an absolutely delicious and crunchy dessert. All said, clear table top and better flow of... - 48.8364
Cocoa Doughnut Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, almond extract and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and milk... - 48.792
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 48.484
1. In a medium dry bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the waffle iron to medium.
3. In a large bowl, combine melted butter or margarine, oil, cocoa and sugar.
4. Beat with a wire whisk or electric... - 48.2335
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 47.4208
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine flour, oat bran, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk and oil until well blended.
Add to dry... - 47.2122
Steamed Cocoa Pudding
In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until mixture holds soft peaks; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 47.0988
Buche Au Cocoa Lopez
1 For coconut cream: In a bowl, beat together cold creme patissiere, coconut liqueur and cream of coconut.
2 Gradually beat in war melted gelatin.
3 In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
4 Prepare a gutter mould by... - 45.8584
Rocky Road Clusters
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put sugar and cocoa in it.
2.Add milk and butter; stir well and cook for 4 minutes at High without covering.
3.Once the mixture boils, stop cooking and mix well.
4.Cook further for a minute at High.
5.Once... - 45.5803
This Cocoa Pecans recipe is absolutely delightful and the flavored nuts is great to pep up those party spreads! Enjoyed as a light snack or otherwise, the myriad flavors of the Cocoa Pecans is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 45.3493
Low Fat Cocoa Brownies
1)Preheat 350 degrees F.
2)Take an 8 inch square baking pan.
3)In a large bowl, mix together, cocoa, coffee, corn syrup, applesauce and sugar.
4)Using a wooden spoon, sitr well to reach a smooth consistency.
5)Add in egg whites, vanill... - 45.2674
Cocoa Raisin Cuffins
Call them cocoa raisin muffins or cocoa raisin cuffins they will remain yummy like bakes that dark, rich and indulgent. Favored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this muffin recipe gets an added flavor of delicious applesauce. With hidden muffins that wait to be... - 44.7247
Spirited Peppermint Cocoa
1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa stirring well.
2. Stir in water and bring to a boil.
3. Add milk and reduce heat to medium.
4. Cook stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
5. Remove from heat and stir in schnapps and... - 44.2128
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Beat butter, brown sugar and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine oats, flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa and the baking soda in... - 44.071
Cocoa Fruit Drops
Cream butter with sifted sugar.
Beat eggs well, add milk.
Sift flour, cocoa and other dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with the liquid ingredients to creamed shortening.
Add chopped nuts and fruit.
Drop from a teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 43.0703
Choco Cocoa Pecan Crisps
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, pecans, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl until well blended.
Add to creamed mixture, blending until stiff dough is formed.
Sprinkle coconut on work... - 42.8287
Cocoa Bourbon Balls
There are a lot of flavors that mingle in your mouth with these delicious Cocoa Bourbon Balls! Try out this quick and simple recipe for and leave your guests craving for more. - 42.7639
Cocoa Nut Pudding
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa and salt.
Stir in milk and egg yolks.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Simmer 1 minute longer.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter, vanilla and walnuts.
Pour into a serving bowl.
Cover... - 42.3491
Quick Cocoa Cupcakes
Measure and sift the first five ingredients together into a small beater bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add liquid ingredients.
Beat on low speed until mixed, then scrape the bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sifted baking powder and beat a... - 42.2835
In saucepan mix cocoa, egg yolk, and 1 cup milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time, and beat well after... - 42.0085
Spiced Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, and salt; add the 1 cup water, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Reconstitute the 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder in the 3 cups... - 41.9977
Cocoa Rum Warmed
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan to add milks and rum.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add cocoa, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon and continue cooking by stirring, until cocoa and sugar are dissolved and mixture is... - 41.9757
Cinnamon Cocoa Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, bran flakes, wheat germ, cocoa, oil, honey, sesame seeds, and cinnamon.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Place the granola mixture in... - 41.9054
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add 150 g/5 oz of the sugar and beat together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and coffee and mix well.
Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt together into the bowl and mix into... - 41.8285
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and sugar. Add in egg whites, one by one, and beat with an electric blender to get a smooth paste.
2) Add in cinnamon and vanilla. Cover the bowl and let rest for about 45 minutes at room... - 41.5983
Cocoa Brownies Quick Mix
Sift flour, measure and resift twice with sugar, salt and cocoa.
Then sift a third time into the large mixer bowl.
Add softened shortening, unbeaten eggs, and vanilla.
Beat on medium speed (or beat with wooden spoon, 100 strokes per minute) for 3 minutes.
Add... - 41.4451
Traditional Hot Cocoa
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, thoroughly blend cocoa powder and sugar.
2 Whisk in hot water until blended.
3 Cover and microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
4 Gradually whisk in milk. Cover.
5 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)... - 41.3695
Cocoa Bourbon Balls
1. Mix wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2. Put corn syrup and bourbon in the wafer mixture and stir well.
3. Make balls measuring 1 inch of the mixture.
4. Coat few balls with granulated sugar, few with chopped... - 41.3428
Silky Cocoa CrÃ¨me
Silky Cocoa CrÃ¨me has a grand taste. Silky Cocoa CrÃ¨me gets its taste from cheese mixed with vanilla extract and strawberries. Silky Cocoa CrÃ¨me is cherished by many people. - 41.3086
Pastelitos De Coco
This Pastelitos De Coco is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pastelitos De Coco with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.2493
Cocoa Meringue Torte
Cocoa meringue torte is a nutty torte frosted with a heavy cream and cocoa frosting. Prepared with a cake mix and layered with nuts, eggs and sugar mix the cocoa meringue torte is a great dessert to serve for family weekends. - 41.0201
Sara's Oat Coconut & Cocoa Cookies
In a 2-quart glass measuring cup or non-metal (microwave-safe) bowl, combine syrup, sugar, butter, and milk.
Cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on full power (100 percent) for 2 minutes, then stir until butter is melted.
Cook on full power until mixture... - 41.0041
Doña Rossana Cooks Embueltos De Coco
With a wine opener, open one of the three holes of the coconut to take the water out (you can drink the water; it's sweet and refreshing).
Preheat the oven at 375, place the coconut on a cookie sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Take it out, the coconut shell... - 40.9833
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
Cocoa Sponge Roll
This Cocoa Sponge Roll is a delicious dessert which is made with cocoa, eggs and cake flour. Flavored with vanilla, the Cocoa Sponge Roll is often served as a dessert. - 40.5147
Cocoa Novelty Wheels
Sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Rub in the butter and add the vanilla and coconut.
Pour in enough milk to make a soft biscuit dough.
Divide into two.
In one half mix the sifted cocoa powder.
Roll out both pieces of dough into an... - 40.2982
Mix shortening and sifted brown sugar together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Alternate milk and vanilla mixture with sifted dry ingredients.
Add chopped nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â°F. 15 minutes.
Makes 120 drops 1 1/2... - 40.1622
1) In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat together till it turns light and fluffy.
2) Add in the eggs, one at a time, and continue beating.
3) Next, add in the flour and cocoa powder. Stir in the black treacle along with the milk.
4) Transfer... - 40.0797
Cocoa Cloud Pie
In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Add cocoa alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream; beat until very stiff but not curdled.
Spoon into crust.
Cover; refrigerate 6 hours or... - 39.9472
Cocoa Roll With Creamy Mint Filling
1. To prepare the cocoa roll, preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the bottom of a jelly-roll pan with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Sift the flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa, the baking soda, and salt over another sheet of wax paper to combine.
2. With an... - 39.9185
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Grease and flour a 16-cm / 6 1/2-inch cake tin.
Sift the flour, cornflour and cocoa into a bowl.
Beat the egg yolks with 60 g (2 1/4 oz) of the sugar until they are light and frothy.
Using an electric whisk,... - 39.4626
Cinnamon Cream Hot Cocoa
Place milk and 2 cinnamon sticks in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
Combine cocoa and sugar; stir well.
Add to milk mixture, and stir... - 38.8888
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring milk and risino to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes.
Stir in sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
Cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into six 1/2... - 38.8786
Central America Cocoa Muffins
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and sugar.
Add chopped walnuts.
In another bowl whisk egg with melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
Quickly stir into dry ingredients.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Top with sliced almonds.
Bake until... - 38.7853
Baked Cocoa Custard
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and cocoa.
Stir in milk; Pour into six 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place cups in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
Pour almost boiling water 1 inch deep into pan.
Bake 45... - 38.5709
Hot Cocoa Drink
Put cocoa powder and sugar substitute in a saucepan.
Whisk together coconut milk, cream, and water in a bowl.
Stir a bit of liquid into cocoa mixture, then gradually stir in remaining liquid.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
Add vanilla... - 38.3828
Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg.
Stir in milk and oil.
Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until flour is just moistened.
Batter will be slightly lumpy.
Fill prepared... - 38.3334
Cocoa With A Hint Of Spice
1. In a pan mix well combining cocoa, sugar, ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice, salt and water and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in milk and heat to just below boiling point without boiling.
3. Serve hot in clips using a... - 38.3198
Bewitching Cocoa Bites
Measure cereal and set aside.
In large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add marshmallows, peanut butter chips and cocoa.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and chips are melted.
Remove from heat.
Stir in corn syrup.
Add cereal and... - 38.0539
Combine fructose, cocoa, and salt in a bowl, stirring to mix thoroughly.
Combine eggs, margarine, evaporated milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; then beat to blend.
Add cocoa mixture in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Transfer to unbaked pie... - 37.7278
Lightly butter a cookie sheet or large piece of aluminum foil.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, salt, evaporated milk and butter or margarine.
Stir constantly over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add pecans; stir constantly over medium heat,... - 37.6903
Grease and line two 20.5 x 15 cm (8 x 6 inch) cake tins that are 10 cm (4 inches) deep. Cream the butter or margarine and sugar together, then beat in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flour. Halve the mixture. Dissolve the cocoa in the water and beat it... - 36.9235
Sift the confectioners' sugar with the cocoa powder three times.
Cream the butter with the coffee, fold in the cocoa sugar, beat until very light.
Spread on the crepes and stack.
Whip the egg whites stiff.
Gradually add the sugar, whip into a stiff... - 36.4495
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.1806
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Cocoa Ripple Ring
Cream together shortening, sugar, and eggs till light and fluffy.
Sift together sifted flour, salt, and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Spoon 1/3 of the batter into a well-greased 6 1/2-cup ring... - 35.9902
Cocoa Puff Balls
Mix sugar, water, corn syrup, salt, butter, and chocolate in saucepan.
Heat until chocolate is melted.
Bring to boil; cook to 250° on candy thermometer or until a few drops form a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour... - 35.887
Dark Cocoa Sauce
In saucepan blend cocoa with sugar.
Stir in hot water and mix until smooth.
Add milk and salt.
Heat to boiling; cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Serve over ice cream, cake or other desserts. - 35.6134
Orange Spiced Cocoa
This Orange Spiced Cocoa tastes yummy ! This delicious milk is ideal for a winter dessert ! Try out this Orange Spiced Cocoa and let me know if you like it ! - 35.4473
Camper's Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine chocolate pieces, flour, and dash salt.
Blend milk with honey.
Gradually stir into chocolate mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens and bubbles.
In bowl beat the eggs.
Add a moderate amount of hot... - 35.3809
Andrew's Hot Cocoa The Real Thing
In a heavy medium saucepan placed over low heat slowly melt the chocolate chunks with the cocoa, condensed milk, boiling water, and sugar, stirring to combine.
When the chocolate is melted and all of the ingredients are combined, remove from the heat and let... - 35.2965
Two Tone Pinwheels
Mix powdered sugar, margarine and egg.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide dough in half.
Stir 1/4 cup cocoa into 1 half.
Cover and refrigerate dough 1 hour.
Roll plain dough into rectangle, about 16 x 9 inches, on lightly floured surface.
Repeat with chocolate... - 35.2055
Cocoa Mint Mousse
In a 4-cup measure sprinkle the gelatin over the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 minutes or till gelatin dissolves, stirring once.
Stir in cocoa mix till dissolved.
Stir a small amount of cocoa mixture into... - 35.1409
Growing up in Jersey, I always looked forward to the first big snow fall of the year.
There was nothing better than being stuck in the house and having no other choice than to relax and spend some "quality time" with the family. But I must say, once the snow... - 34.7468
1. Empty the coffee mix into an 8-oz. mug or cup.
2. Stir in hot water until well blended.
3. Place cup in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until liquid is piping hot.
4. Remove and give a good stir
5. Top with marshmallows or... - 34.656
Mix cocoa, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Boil gently 2 minutes over direct heat, stirring until slightly thickened.
Stir in the milk, heating slowly until scalding hot.
Remove from heat.
Cover and keep hot, if necessary, over hot... - 34.5811
Rocky Road Clusters
These Rocky Road Clusters are hit dessert choice of my family ! Try these nutty chocolaty fruity cereal confections. Tell me if you like these Rocky Road Clusters. - 34.4915
Skim Milk Hot Cocoa
1. In a small saucepan blend cocoa and sugar and gradually add hot water.
2. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, such that mixture boils, let it boil and stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Put in milk and heat thoroughly.
4. Stir occasionally... - 34.4482
Mix cocoa, sugar, and salt in a saucepan or in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat.
Cook mixture in saucepan for about 2 minutes, in double boiler over boiling water for about 4 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Stir... - 34.4206
Combine cocoa, sugar, water, and salt in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Stir until smooth, then boil 2 min.
Add the milk, heat over boiling water, and then add vanilla.
Just before serving, beat with an egg beater until frothy—this helps to keep a... - 34.0872
Orange & Cocoa Cookies
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cloves. In a food processor (or in a large bowl), whirl (or beat) butter and applesauce until well blended. Add sugar, egg, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla; whirl (or beat) until smooth. Add flour mixture... - 34.0536
In a small saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar.
Pour in about 1/4 cup of milk, stirring to form a smooth paste.
Gradually stir in remaining milk.
Heat over low heat but do not boil.
Remove from heat.
Beat until foamy.
Pour into 3 cups.
Top each with a... - 33.8612
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar and oil. Mix in cocoa, then beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture and blend well. Wrap dough in wax paper and refrigerate 2... - 33.5806
Cocoa Cinnamon Topper
Place oat bran in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in orange peel; cool.
Add sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
Store tightly covered at room temperature.
To serve, sprinkle generously on... - 33.4548
Blend cocoa, sugar, salt and flour in top of double boiler; add milk and place over boiling water, stirring constantly until sauce thickens; then continue to cook for 10 minutes with occasional stirring.
Beat egg thoroughly and stir in a little of the hot... - 33.4382
Quick Morning Cocoa
Combine the cocoa and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Cook over low heat until mixture is well blended.
Slowly stir in the milk and granulated sugar replacement.
Cook and stir over low heat for 2 more minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the... - 33.2716
Cocoa Tea Balls
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour and cocoa until well blended.
Shape dough into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) balls.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F... - 33.0809
Cocoa Tuiles With Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line 3 large baking sheets with silicone liners or lightly buttered aluminum foil (press out any wrinkles). In a medium bowl, mix the hazel nuts, pistachios, almonds and pine nuts.
2. In another medium bowl, whisk the melted... - 33.076
Cocoa Recipes By Category