- » Cocktail Smoked Sausage
Cocktail Smoked Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocktail smoked sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocktail smoked sausage recipes.
Cocktail Party Sausages
1. Broil the sausages for 5 minutes until warmed, turning them frequently or place the in a chafing dish until ready to serve.
2. Serve the sausages warm, on a platter with decorative picks and a bowl of mustard or Barbecue sauce. - 26.1626
In wok combine jelly, wine, lemon peel, lemon juice, and mustard.
Bring to boiling; stir till jelly melts.
Add sausages; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir water into cornstarch; stir into wok.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes... - 29.6099
You May Also Like!
Zesty Smoked Sausages
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together soup, marmalade, vinegar and mustard until well blended.
2. Stir in sausages. Cover with lid; microwave on high 7 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking. To serve, spear with... - 24.2246
Smoked Ham And Pea Soup With Sausages
1. Follow the instruction given on soup packet and prepare the soup accordingly.
2. Add drained sausages and cover the lid on the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve sausages and the soup together with butter and crusty bread. - 25.9448
Glazed Cocktail Sausages
Glazed Cocktail Sausages is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Glazed Cocktail Sausages is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 23.156
Bean And Sausage Soup
Combine salt pork which has been sauteed until brown and crisp, tomato juice, black bean soup, red beans, sauce included, carrots, celery, cabbage, onions, bouillon cubes, all seasonings and hot water in a large soup kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1... - 34.5385
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Roll out dough and separate into 16 triangles.
3) Cut each triangle into thirds along.
4) Arrange sausage on small side of each triangle.
5) Roll beginning at shortest side and then roll to opposite... - 37.5588
Cherry Glazed Smokies
Cherry glazed smokies is a sausage recipe fruited with cherry preserves. Cooked with smoked sausage links, flavored with cherry preserves in a saucepan, it has a hint of black pepper to it. Served as a main course, it may be coupled with sides of choice. - 20.9872
1. In a small saucepan, mix tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
2. Bring it to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Mix in pickle relish; take away from heat.
4. Using a small knife, slit each frankfurter lengthwise; fill with 2 cocktail... - 35.9646
Bugs In A Blanket
1) Preeat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 12 breadsticks.
3) With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each breadstick in half crosswise, making 24 pieces.
4) Wrap each piece of dough around center of each... - 35.7631
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951
Homemade Navy Bean Soup
Sort and rinse beans; place in a 4-quart pot.
Cover with water to about 3 inches above beans.
Soak 8 hours or overnight.
Or, quick-soak by bringing beans and water to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain soaked beans;... - 45.1936