- » Cocktail Sausage Sauce
Cocktail Sausage Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocktail sausage sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocktail sausage sauce recipes.
Cocktail Weiners With Sauce
Another gory snack for the Halloween season are cookies with the kids! The most faint of heart wouldn't be able to resist this delish snack. Stay tuned to see how Alex and Sophie make this! - 106.242
Betty's Cocktail Sausage Meatballs In Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cocktail Sausage Meatballs in Sauce. This is great for an appetizer or party, also for potluck dinners. The meatballs should be served warm, and you may want to double or triple the recipe and keep the meatballs... - 0
You May Also Like!
Cocktail Party Sausages
1. Broil the sausages for 5 minutes until warmed, turning them frequently or place the in a chafing dish until ready to serve.
2. Serve the sausages warm, on a platter with decorative picks and a bowl of mustard or Barbecue sauce. - 26.1626
Cold Cocktail Sausages
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine sherry, sauces and onions.
2) Warm the sausages by frying or boiling.
3) Place the hot sausages into the bowl of sauce.
4) Toss all together to coat evenly with the sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and let it... - 37.6315
Cocktail Sausages On Skewers
Cut bacon slices in two and roll; alternate along with sausages and mandarins on thin wooden skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and baste with barbecue sauce.
Broil 5 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 18.5064
Hot Deviled Cocktail Sausages
1) In a bowl, combine catsup, sherry and garlic. Set it aside.
2) In a frying pan, place sausages to brown evenly.
3) Remove from heat and pour in the sauce over the browned sausages. Let this stand for overnight for best... - 36.8737
In shallow baking pan, spread sausages in single layer.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning often, for about 30 minutes or until evenly browned.
Drain well on paper towels.
Cut each sausage into 3 or 4 pieces. (Sausages can be prepared to this point and... - 33.1325
Saucy Cocktail Sausages
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put sausages into an 8x8x2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Turn sausages and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
Put remaining ingredients into blender... - 37.3697
Sausage Cocktail Balls
Sausage Cocktail Balls is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this sausage recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the sausage and water chestnuts is simply heavenly! - 34.0468
1. Make ¼ inch deep cuts in Polish sausage links , 1 inch apart from each other.
2. Take a bowl and mix celery salt, cumin, red pepper, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat each sausage link with 1 tbsp of the spice mixture.
4. On the cooking... - 40.7085
Barbecued Cocktail Franks
Simmer sausages in barbecue sauce until glazed (about 30 minutes).
Serve hot with toothpicks - 16.7162