- » Cocktail Sauce Vinegar
Cocktail Sauce Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cocktail Sauce Vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cocktail Sauce Vinegar recipes.
Cocktail Sauce For Sea Food
1. In a bowl, combine vinegar and salt and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add the sauces and catsup and whisk until well blended.
3. Add the horseradish and stir well.
4. Use the sauce for seafood cocktails. - 33.8802
You May Also Like!
How To Make A Bloody Good Balsamic Mary Cocktail
A special, infused vodka and homemade mix give this Bloody Mary a kick! Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey encourages you to get creative with your garnishes with this "brunch in a glass" cocktail! - 0
Tangy Tomato Juice Cocktail
Mix all the ingredients together and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Strain through muslin or a fine strainer and chill. - 29.4317
Combine all ingredients except whipped cream, mix well.
Fold in whipped cream. - 27.8444
Cocktail Sauce For Shrimp
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Use a wire whisk or a fork to whisk until well blended and smooth.
3. Use the sauce for seafood cocktails. - 33.4729
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Mince garlic clove, scallion tops & parsley.
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Chill before using. - 34.1176