- » Cocktail Sauce Quick Easy
Cocktail Sauce Quick Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocktail sauce quick easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocktail sauce quick easy recipes.
Simple Cocktail Sauce
Would you like to spice up your seafood with a simple yet delectable sauce? This dish is prepared using ketchup and horseradish. With Beryl Stokes stir this fabulous sauce and reserve it for your moments of need. - 87.4327
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for homemade cocktail sauce? Here is a video that shows a simple cocktail sauce recipe by Chef Laurance who uses ingredients that would be easily available in your kitchen cabinet. Make the cocktail sauce as per your taste and... - 93.6106
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Combine ingredients in order given and chill thoroughly.
Serve with seafood cocktails.
Makes 1 cup.
Very good - quite sharp. - 31.8059
Shrimp Cocktail With Rach's Quick Remoulade
1) In a deep pot, fill the water halfway and place it over high heat.
2) In the water, add lemon juice from from1 lemon and drop lemon halves in the pot.
3) Also add mustard seeds, corrainder seeds and bay leaves.
4) When water starts... - 45.7923
Quick Prawn Cocktail
1. Place the dried egg in a basin and blend in 30 ml/2 tbls of lemon juice. Gradually blend in the oil, a few drops at a time, whisking with a wire whisk. As the mixture thickens the oil may be added more quickly. Add the remaining lemon juice when half the... - 30.0941
1.Blend together chili sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce.
2.Serve cocktail sauce with shrimps, clams, crabmeat and oysters. - 28.6299
Instant Apple Sauce Shooter
Need a drink to serve at your intimate soiree? Try Derrick Schommer's instant applesauce shooter. Charged with sour apple pucker, goldschlager and some pineapple juice, this is one drink that will warm you up to the bones. Take a look into the video and get... - 96.93
Quick And Easy Fried Oysters
Put pancake mix into large shallow bowl.
Add oysters, a few at a time and toss lightly until well coated.
Shake off excess breading in wire basket.
Fry in deep fat at 350Â°F until golden brown, 11/2 to 2 minutes.
Drain on paper towel.
Repeat process until... - 35.1429
Cocktail Party Meatballs
Blend all ingredients except spaghetti sauce mix well.
Shape into 72 one-inch balls.
Place on a jelly roll pan (11 x 16 inches) and bake for 15 minutes at 450Â° F.
Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish and pour hot spaghetti sauce over them.
Serve... - 26.2026
All Mix Sauce
If you are making an appetizer and don't know what dip to serve with? Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious All Mix Sauce. A great blend of horseradish, Worcestershire sauce , and lemon juice. The perfect sauce to be accompanied with any appetizer. - 96.8713
Easy Crab Spread
Easy Crab Spread is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Easy Crab Spread; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 23.9709
Barbecued Cocktail Franks
Simmer sausages in barbecue sauce until glazed (about 30 minutes).
Serve hot with toothpicks - 16.7162
Bloody Bull Cocktail
A marriage of the Bloody Mary and the Bullshot, this drink is ideal for brunch or any daytime party. - 29.8245
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and soda; add egg and fruit cocktail and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 40.1117
Peppy Cocktail Nuts
These Peppery Cocktail Nuts are terrific ! These seasoned nut assortments make a delicious appetizer ! Just try these Peppery Cocktail Nuts and tell me if you like them as much as I do ! - 36.2471
Clam Juice Cocktail
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) For immediate use, shake the mixture with cracked ice.
4) Serve cold. - 31.1222
Tomato Juice Cocktail
This tomato juice cocktail is cool and healthy tomato juice blended along with cucmbers, celery and lemon for flavor. A hint of worcestershire sauce makes this vegetable juice a little savory. The parsley in it also adds to its nutrition value. - 35.1183
Tangy Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Combine tomato juice and Worcestershire, mixing well. Refrigerate until well chilled— about 1 hour.
2. Just before serving, pour into 2 chilled glasses. Garnish each with lemon wedge and parsley sprig. - 25.299
Classic Mojito Sauce
Want to learn how to make the Classic Mojito Sauce? Just hit the play button and watch Chef Elba prepare this European specialty almost effortlessly in this video. Don't forget to share it with your friends too. - 95.3636
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 21.8522
Combine tomatoes, green chilies, jalapefio peppers, onion, cilantro, Bloody Mary mix, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt in food processor container; process for 30 seconds.
Store in covered container for up to 2 weeks.
Let stand until room temperature... - 32.7706
Heat clams according to package instructions.
Heat the cocktail sauce and use as a hot dunk for the clams. - 17.3931
Fresh Tomato Bloody Mary
These Bloody Marys are made with fresh tomato juice for exceptional flavor. Be sure to use very ripe, sweet, summer tomatoes when preparing the juice. - 31.949
Mudslide Cocktail is a quick cocktail made up of kahlua, vodka and baileys (shot of each) shaken up in a cocktail shaker, then poured over ice and topped with milk. Kinda tastes like chocolate milkshake!! Think you’ll love it. - 78.955
Barbecued Cocktail Franks
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except frankfurters.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Add franks; simmer 10 minutes. - 29.094
Mix beef, bread crumbs, egg and salt; shape into 50 small meatballs 1.2 cm (1/2-inch).
Place in shallow baking pan 33 x 21 x 5 cm (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Broil until browned; turn once.
Spoon off fat.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook onion and green pepper in butter... - 41.5675
Cocktail Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 325°.
The chicken is easier to eat if you cut the wing in two pieces—at the joint— and remove the wing tip.
Arrange wings in a single layer in roasting pan.
Combine soy sauce and sugars in bowl and mix well.
Pour mixture over chicken and... - 31.5778
Quick Seafood Appetizer
Pour cocktail sauce over cream cheese; top with crab-flavored surimi seafood.
Serve with crackers or party rye bread slices. - 18.7241
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Spoon over cold cooked shrimp for a delicious shrimp cocktail, or serve as a dipping sauce for oysters or clams on the half-shell. This sauce is also perfect... - 29.9084
1. In a bowl, use a fork to blend together all ingredients.
2. Pour in a bottle or keep in the bowl. Cover with lid or cling film.
3. Place in the refrigerator until required.
4. This sauce goes very well with beef. Use it to baste meats when... - 35.2651
Cubed Ham With Horseradish Sauce
1. Cut ham into about 20 cubes, cutting away rind as you go. Place tooth pick into each cube or simply provide a decorative container of tooth picks.
2. Mix mayonnaise, horseradish and mustard until smooth. Place in a small decorative bowl in center of... - 31.4343
Simple Bearnaise Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the onion and vinegar.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes until the onion is limp and vinegar had reduced.
3. Add the egg yolks, whisking with a fork to blend... - 39.6344
Bacon And Clams Quick Pizza
1)In a large flat frying pan, fry bacon seasoned with oregano and pepper.
2)Place the pizza crust on top, when cooked ,flip over and add the onions, clams and tomato sauce and cook for 5... - 37.9557
Drain sauce from shrimp cocktails into a small bowl.
(Tip to speed the job: Just empty the shrimps into a strainer set over a bowl.)
Place lettuce in 4 serving dishes or on salad plates; spoon shrimps on top.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle... - 24.3831
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 31.4407
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together; blend thoroughly.
2) Serve the 1 1/2 cups Louis Sauce on broiled or fried fish, in fish salads or on seafood cocktails. - 33.9186
Easy Shrimp Dip
Easy shrimp dip me, the seafood lover, adore this. You can try this crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. If you have seafood cocktail sauce ready, believe me this easy shrimp dip is easier than it sound to be. Try it. - 38.5458
Baked Pheasant In Gin And Juniper Cream
Remove the skin from the birds and rub all over with the cut garlic cloves.
Put a garlic half inside each one.
Heat the gin a little, ignite and pour just a few spoonfuls over each bird.
Quickly add the juniper berries to the remaining warm gin and set both... - 39.7819
Cranberry Cordial Sauce
In saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
Stir in cranberry juice all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Cranberry Cordial.
Cool to room temperature.
Makes 1... - 33.9324
Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Cut up chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Heat up skillet to a high heat and add in the olive oil and chicken. Brown chicken for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop up the... - 34.3918
1) Into a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the hot pepper sauce
2) Add in the shrimp and chopped green onion
3) Cover with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour
4)... - 36.6672
Hot Vegetable Sipper
This Hot Vegetable Sipper is really delicious ! I was skeptic about the taste of vegetable drinks, but this appetizer has pleasantly proven me all wrong. Just try this Hot Vegetable Sipper for your next meal and let me know if you've enjoyed it ! - 31.5073
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 30.3435
Southern Sausage Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Leave the cheese and sausage outside so both are at room temperature.
3) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sausage and prepared biscuit mix, blend thoroughly.
4) Roll the sausage mixture into small... - 37.0613
Mock Thousand Island Dressing
Place all ingredients in blender.
Using medium speed, process until mixture is well combined.
Chill overnight to mellow flavors.
Serve as shrimp cocktail sauce or on tossed green salad.
Stir before serving. - 39.7018
1.Thoroughly wash the shrimp in warm water and dry on paper towels .
2. In a skillet or a ceramic plate, heat the oil for 1 minute on the highest setting or flame.
3. Align the shrimps on the plate, spreading evenly. Cook for 3 minutes,... - 35.056
Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee
The Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee recipe is a yummy sausage salad in the traditional banana flower. It is a very healthy and easy to make appetizer. Your friends are going to be truly bowled over by your culinary expertise. - 40.5685
Wine Marinated Shrimp
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] combine all ingredients except shrimp.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min] till boiled.
4) Mix shrimps and coat on all sides.
5) Seal tightly and microwave for 45... - 38.2659
Tuna Dill Pate
1 In a blender container, put cold vegetable juice cocktail and gelatin.
2 Cover and blend at low speed unti gelatin dissolves.
3 Add in the mock sour cream, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce.
4 Blend well until smooth.
5 Chop the drained... - 39.5199
1. Blend the Worcestershire sauce, onion, and crab into the cream cheese.
2. Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Press the cream cheese mixture firmly into the bowl. Cover with more plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
3. When ready to serve, remove the... - 24.6837
The California Club
Blend mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread on toast.
Assemble 8 double-decker sandwiches with avocado and remaining ingredients.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Quarter sandwiches; secure with cocktail picks and garnish with olives. - 32.3129
Orleanian Artichoke Appetizer
Orleanian Artichoke is a delicious appetizer. It is basically artichokes served with an even better dip! Make a value addition to your menu with this easy and quick appetizer. - 38.6397
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.9861
Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak Roll
Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak Roll has an awsome taste. The beef lovers must try Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak Roll. The Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak Roll is easy to prepare - 42.5542
Spicy Marinated Rabbit
Cut rabbit into serving pieces; rub with salt and pepper.
Put into large bowl; add marinade.
Drain rabbit; do not pat dry.
Strain; reserve marinade.
In large frypan over high heat quickly brown all sides of rabbit pieces in hot... - 37.6073
Pigs In A Blanket
Baked Pigs in a Blanket is a great recipe for kid's parties or cocktail snacks. These are very economical and completely hassle free to make. All you need to do is roll and bake. Take a look at the video and give it a go. - 121.281
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 47.1931
Fried Crab Claws
How would you like to enjoy crab claws? If you have not tried the fried version, then you should try now. With Beryl Stokes you can learn Cajun cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this fried and delicious crab claws. - 98.888
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858