- » Cocktail Kebab
Cocktail Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocktail kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocktail kebab recipes.
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 50.7667
1 Peel the pineapple and removje the core.
Cut the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
I 2 Remove the rind and any bits of cartilage from the bacon slices.
Cut them into pieces, long enough to be wrapped around a pine- apple cube and fixed in place with a... - 42.2849
Oriental Cocktail Kebabs
Alternate pieces of pineapple, sausage, water chestnuts, green pepper, and mushrooms on toothpicks.
Combine remaining ingredients; heat in skillet.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from skillet; serve warm as a dinner or cocktail appetizer.
On the... - 36.4273
Cocktail Banana Kebabs
Thread cocktail wieners onto skewers.
Cut each banana into thirds.
Add piece banana to skewer.
Cut slices of bacon in half.
Roll each half and secure onto skewer.
Finish with piece of pineapple then mushroom.
Place under preheated broiler and cook until all... - 27.1228
You May Also Like!
Marinated Steak Kebabs
1.To begin prepare the steak for marination, clean and cut the steak into small bite size cubes.
2. In a small bowl place the steak cubes and add the wine, 2 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well.
3. Allow the steak to marinate for... - 40.6467
Oriental Cocktail Kabobs
Oriental Cocktail Kabobs is a wonderfully delicious kabob dish. The well flavored kabobs are sinfully tempting and perfect for your weekend luncheon! Try this brilliant Oriental Cocktail Kabobs recipe. - 32.9335
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs is a wonderful appetizer for your parties. The kabobs are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs recipe which i am sure will help you start your dinner with a bang! - 39.6565
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook scallops, stirring frequently, until they turn opaque and are just tender when tested with a fork, about 3 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove scallops to medium-sized bowl; add mayonnaise,... - 30.2138
Sausage Bacon And Cheese Kebabs
1. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
2. Grill the sausages under a broiler, on a barbecue or in a skillet.
3. Cut each into 3 pieces and keep hot.
4. Grill the rolled bacon until well cooked but not too crispy, and keep hot.
5. Thread a... - 34.9649
Kidney, Bacon And Mushroom Kebabs
Remove the fat and membrane from the kidneys.
Cut each In half and remove the core with scissors.
Cut each half into three pieces.
Remove the rind from the bacon and stretch each rasher (slice) on a board with the back of a knife.
Cut each into three pieces... - 35.3287
Dolcelatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs
I tried this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs for the poolside party last week and is glad that I did! The merits this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs is quite endless. Just check out the recipe of this rich and yummy Dolcellatte Camembert And... - 28.4061
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543
Raw Banana Kabab
1. Boil the bananas and potatoes. But do not over cook and no pressure cooking either. Peel and grate them. Grate the ginger and very finely chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Boil the gram dal and grind to a paste. Mix all the ingredients... - 35.973
Bacon And Sausage Kebabs
Cut each rasher in half and roll up each piece tightly.
Thread the sausages, bacon and mushrooms alternately on 12 skewers.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook under a preheated moderate grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and... - 32.6536