- » Cocktail Ham Ball
Cocktail Ham Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cocktail ham ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cocktail ham ball recipes.
Cocktail Ham Balls
1. Brown sausage. Drain all excess fat.
2. Mix all ingredients. Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
3. Brown slowly in pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
4. Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked. - 26.6168
You May Also Like!
Very Easy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix hamburger with garlic powder; shape into small balls.
Pan-fry until well cooked; drain.
Mix chili sauce and jelly.
Add meatballs; heat mixture. - 22.0716
Red Devil Balls
Red devil balls are savory apeetizers made with deviled ham and cream cheese. Easily prepared and served on wodden picks, this is a perfect starter or appetizer for dinner parties or cocktail parties. - 24.2678
Cheese Ball has a fine taste. The Lemon juice gives the Cheese Ball a piquaut and invigorating taste. - 40.9856
Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels
Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels has a yummy taste. The ham gives the Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels a defining taste. - 33.2626
Pastry Appetizer Variations
CHEESE-ONION PASTRIES: Center a 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch cheese slice on crust and top with a small pickled or cocktail onion.
CHEESE-OLIVE PASTRIES: Prepare same as Cheese Onion Pastries and substitute a stuffed olive for onion.
GINGER HAM PASTRIES: Spoon 1/2... - 19.6302
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 before serving.
2. Cut the loaf in the center, attached to one end and open like book.
3. Scratch off some portion of the soft bread, allow olive oil to drizzle generously, apply tomato paste on... - 43.8246
Rich Short Biscuits
Rich short biscuits are flour and butter biscuits prepared with pastry flour. Baked in the oven to nice brown color, these rich short biscuits can be served with cold salads or as a cocktail accompanyment. - 37.6156