- » Cocktail
Cocktail, a member of a class of party beverages made by combining two or more individual drinks, is universally acclaimed for its visual appeal, refined composition, and sophisticated fixing and serving norms. ... More »
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 150.433
Cointreau Caviar Pearls
Tickle your taste buds with a bracing yet delicious mix of champagne and Cointreau caviar. There can be a no other better way of bringing molecular mixology to your drinks than this heady cocktail. A perfect marriage of sweet and bitter, this unique and... - 144.624
Kool & Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail
Now it's time for a dessert cocktail - have you ever tasted that? It's too good to describe in words. Why don't you prepare yourself and experience the extravaganza? Learn the process of mixing and surprise your guests with this amazing drink. - 143.993
Creamy Chocolate Mochatini
If you want to replicate the fabulous chocolate mochatini prepared by skilled bartenders, then you should check with this recipe. It is simple and easy, but the shaking requires little bit of practice. Follow the given instruction and enjoy a great flavorful... - 143.268
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita. - 142.657
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
How To Make A Vulcan Mind Probe Cocktail
Maybe you don’t want any Vulcans probing your mind but this powerfully alcoholic martini may make you very vulnerable to that. For non-Trekkies out there, the mind meld (not probe) was the means by which Vulcans could make their minds one with another... - 140.939
Jbt Blue Barrel Cocktail
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails. - 140.819
Green Blazer Cocktail
If you are aware of Blue Blazer style drinks. Here is a new twist that is perfect for the cold weather, the Green Blazer Cocktail. Watch this video to learn this jazzy drink that will keep you warm this winter and turn some eyes too. Watch out for the fire! - 140.64
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 140.031
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 140.028
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
Who doesn't like to sip espresso, especially when you shake it into an awesome martini. See this video that shares an espresso martini recipe which can be prepared in no time. Next time you host a cocktail party at home, amaze your friends with this flavorful... - 138.769
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé! - 138.601
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 137.995
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
1. In a decanter combine the white dog whiskey, punt e mes and maraschino liquer.
2. Stir and pour it in a cocktails glass.
3. Serve the white hook cocktail as it is. - 137.104
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 136.799
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 136.784
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 136.745
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 136.377
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Wasabi Infused Caesar Cocktail
Bring a little twist to your regular cocktail by adding some special herbs or spices. The wasabi caesar cocktail is a nice fusion of Oriental and Canadian styles. The muddled wasabi makes the classic Canadian caesar cocktail completely irresistible. Watch the... - 135.918
Most of the modern cocktails are derived from classics that have come before. This Trident Cocktail is derived from the Negroni. It is very simple as it uses everything in equal parts. This video will guide you through this modern cocktail. - 135.846
Refreshing Celery Sipper Cocktail
What’s summer without a perfect warm weather drink? Beat the heat wave with the robust and refreshing celery sipper. Its herbal aroma and flavor may be off-putting for some, but the sweet-citrusy tang and elegant presentation will definitely score a point.... - 135.219
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 135.213
Strega Sour Cocktail
This Strega Sour Cocktail is from Junior, Portland, OR. He found the Strega Sour in the Playboy Host and Bar Book and traded it up using Martin Miller's Gin and the addition of egg white and house-made honey and earl grey syrup. It turned out to be a winner.... - 135.203
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini
Searching for a unique cocktail recipe - here is a special cocktail which your guests are going to appreciate. Preparing lemon ginger martini takes maximum of 10 minutes. It is also easy to learn once you watch the recipe video. - 134.943
1. Shake lemon juice and simple syrup with ice, in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
3. Layer bitters over the ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve garnished with a lemon peel. - 134.78
A smashing whiskey drink. Really just a Mint Julep with whiskey rather than bourbon. - 134.776
How To Make A Cucumber Thyme Gin And Tonic Cocktail
A lovely cocktail with an aromatic combination of thyme, cucumber and gin and a refreshing fizz of soda. If you’re watching your weight, this cocktail is low-cal with about 140 calories. But you can have a super SKINNY Cucumber-Thyme Gin and Tonic that is a... - 134.753
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539
Mojito, one of the world’s favorite drinks. Add a little ginger and spice it up even more. Delicious! - 134.219
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
How To Make Frozen Margarita
If you are planning for a grand event, then this frosty frozen margarita can be just perfect choice of drink. Many of you must have sipped in a glass of margarita, but this frozen margarita is totally different experience of exoticness. Why don't you watch... - 134.124
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 134.117
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 134.109
The Pumpkin King was inspired by the great seasonal pumpkin ales. Jamie uses this Ale to create a beer liqueur which is the foundation for the cocktail. With its soft yet rich flavor, Pigs Nose Scotch is the perfect compliment to the deep spice of the hand... - 134.108
While visiting the Zig Zag Café, Robert and owner Ben Dougherty came upon the Cloister Cocktail in an obscure book neither of them had ever seen before. This video shows you how to make this unique cocktail. It's worth a try for every cocktail lover! - 134.042
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
The Chas Cocktail was created by Murray Stenson at Zig Zag Café in Seattle, named after Chuck Talbot, a regular at the bar with a love for Bourbon. Check out this video clip and try it out, if you like bourbon, you will love it. - 133.756
This Sherman Cocktail is from the book "Old Waldorf Bar Days" by Albert Stevens Crockett. It is essentially a twist on the classic Manhattan with the addition of absinthe and double the types of bitters. Take a look at this video for the recipe. It is a must... - 133.674
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 133.637
How To Carbonate A Cocktail
Carbonated Negroni is a magical cocktail. Whether you are a pro behind the bar or just want to impress your friends at home, adding bubbles is a fun and unique way to add texture and flavor to old favorites. Find out the details from this video. - 133.521
Adam And Eve Cocktail
Originally made with Forbidden Fruit Liqueur, a pomelo-based brandy liquor that is no longer in production, this is a recreation using brandy, gin, lemon and honey. Pomelo, also spelled as pommelo or pummelo, is a large grapefruit-like fruit. Forbidden Fruit... - 133.295
Roaring Dan's Mojito
In this free video Clint show you how to make a twist off a traditional Mojito. This cocktail has a little more flavor and is sure to be great in the fall. - 133.178
Pyrat's Sin Cocktail
1. In a champagne flute, drop the sugar cube and add enough bitters to soak it.
2. Add ice to a shaker and pour in the Pyrat rum and Grand Marnier and shake to chill.
3. Strain into the flute glass.
4. Top with your champagne.
5. Serve chilled. - 133.076
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 133.001
The Brazilian national cocktail, the caipirinha is a simple mixed drink of cachaca, lime and sugar that is none-the-less delicious. - 132.99
Beyond The Pale Martini
Do you have what it takes to go Beyond the Pale? Now-a-days the term refers to something, or someone, outside the realm of common decency. Years ago the phrase was more literal; pale meaning a fence, and it took some guts to go beyond it. So I dare you to try... - 132.972
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 132.965
Patio Daddy-o Planter's Punch
1. Fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and dark rum and stir.
3. Top with grenadine.
4. Garnish with an orange slice, pineapple slice and maraschino cherry and serve chilled. - 132.915
Skinny Electric Lemonade Cocktail
Here’s an excellent low calorie version of the Electric Lemonade. With a full measure of vodka, fresh orange juice and sour mix it has only 115 calories but packs a lot of lip-smacking, refreshing flavor. - 132.902
Nothing like a fresh fruity drink on a hot summer’s day. The recipe for this drink is simple and combines a delicious combination of fruits. An originally tangy and sweet taste, you can still regulate the flavor to your liking. If you're trying this for... - 132.779
Don’t having soda's and drinks at home doesn't mean you cannot have fun with drinks. Weelicious host is showing a refreshing drink that is also fun to make and its delicious. She is using limes from the farmers market, cold sparkling water and some honey to... - 132.776
Supposedly this was J P Morgan’s Alamagoozlum, according to Charles H. Baker, Jr. in the 1939 classic, The Gentleman’s Companion. One wonders about the origin of the name. - 132.769
Color Palette Cocktail
The colors of your palette are only limited by your imagination. For this frozen potion I used raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, apricot liqueur and creme de cassis but mix it up any way you like. The idea originated when talking to my friend and artist, Beth... - 132.761
Black Donald Cocktail
The Black Donald is essentially an El Diablo using Scotch instead of Tequila and Drambuie instead of Creme de Cassis. Highball glass cocktails have their own style. The ginger beer on top just jazzes it up! Watch the video and learn how to make it. - 132.646
Refined Hypnotic Tom Collins
This refined hpnotiq tom collins recipe bounces back this age old cocktail right onto the main stage of today's beverage show. This contemporary version is full of tropical flavors and the flashy blue color makes it one of the most sought after drinks of... - 132.625
There are ingredients sitting in your back bar that you just don't like. Maybe it is just because you haven't taken the time to get to know them. The WTF Cocktail is a cocktail made with some of those ingredients Jamie took the time to experiment with. Take a... - 132.435
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
Hakam Cocktail is similar to the Martinez. Many Martinez recipes specifically call for Old Tom gin, and/or the use of Maraschino liqueur. It's hard to say about the origins of this drink. Hakam means "A Wise Man" in Hebrew. So watch this video and try it out,... - 132.301
The Last Word (classic)
1. In a pint glass, add the lime juice, gin, green chartreuse and cherry liqueur. Chill until serving time.
2. In a shaker, add the contents of the pint glass and shake well.
3. Serve immediately in a martini glass, garnished with... - 132.189
Classic Molokai Mike Tiki Cocktail
Classic cocktails made using rum are timeless and simply versatile. Check out Damon showing how to make Molokai Mike cocktail through classic recipe by Trader Vic with rum in different layers. Pretty and colorful drink! - 132.069
The Casino Cocktail is a very gin forward cocktail. It can be made with Old Tom gin and showcases that spirit really well. This recipe is from a book from the 1930s, the Savoy. So watch this video and try out this recipe. You might fall in love with it.... - 131.992
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 131.976
Drink recipes that will add a bit of "wow" to your next party. Find four cool Cocktails on Six Minute Style: Pomepolitan, Green-tea martini and more. Shake it up. - 131.969
1. Add the kiwi to a glass with simple syrup and muddle.
2. Add vodka and lime.
3. Fill with ice and stir well using a bar spoon.
4. Serve chilled. - 131.896
Blue Hawaii Cocktail
You may know the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii, but this cocktail was created several years before the King ever swiveled his hips Hawaiian-style. In 1957 bartender, Harry Yee at the Hilton Hawaiian Village was asked by Bols to create a new drink to... - 131.896
Champs Elysees Cocktail
Chartreuse is featured in a number of wonderful classic cocktails, like the "Last Word". The Champs Elysees Cocktail seems poised to become a must serve at craft cocktail bars around the country. Take a look at this video to know more about this age old... - 131.875
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 131.776
For all you Sex and the City fans, the Flirtini, made popular at the end of season three. - 131.637
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 131.55
Skinny Sex On The Beach Cocktail
Not to imply that you must be skinny to have sex on the beach, rather if you want to become skinny (or stay that way) here’s a low calorie mixed drink to sip. Just 134 calories in this yummy cocktail, so why deprive yourself? - 131.492
Denny Triangle Cocktail
This bright orange drink is a Denny Triangle Cocktail. It is dirty and funky but in it you can find fantastically delicious hidden pleasures. Watch the video for more details. - 131.474
Today we'll learn how to prepare one of the most famous cocktails: the pina colada. The pina colada is made with rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice and its sweet taste makes it very appealing to women. - 131.405
Young Man Cocktail
Created by famed bartender, Harry Craddock, the Young Man Cocktail is essentially a Manhattan made with Cognac. The addition of orange curaçao offers a subtle citrus note and a touch of sweetness. View this video to make this simple drink. - 131.162
The Delmonico Cocktail is named after what is considered to be the first restaurant opened in the United States. This eponymous cocktail is just as strong and long lived as the restaurant. Take a look for this video for the recipe. - 130.975
Ford Cocktail is similar to Caprice Cocktail, but ratios make a difference. Often, two cocktails have the same exact ingredients. The difference in taste and aroma comes from the ratios. Watch this video to learn this classic cocktail. - 130.887
After A While Crocodile Cocktail
This is not the same as the Afterwhile Crocodile. The After A While Crocodile is a swampy-looking affair with half a squeezed lime in it that’s supposed to look like a lurking croc. You’ll get a better idea of what we’re talking about if you watch the... - 130.882
The Suburban Cocktail was named after the Suburban Handicap horse race held in the Brooklyn's Sheepshead Bay during the 1800s. Take a look at the video for the details of this hearty aromatic cocktail and try it out. - 130.711
Bloody Mary With A Twist
If Blood Mary drink makes you crazy, then you must definitely watch this video. Here the host takes us to Salty's restaurant where there is an option of making our own Blood Mary by choosing different vodka, tomato sauces, and even condiments. The host shows... - 130.576
Skinny Hairy Navel Cocktail
1. Fill a 10-oz glass with ice.
2. Add vodka, peach nectar and orange juice into it and stir.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and serve chilled. - 130.386
1. In a Pint glass, add rye whiskey, peychauds bitters, sugar cube and stir gently to break up the sugar.
2. Scoop in the ice cubes and mix, gently stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. In a cocktail glass, add the Absinthe and swirl the glass around to... - 130.378
Pineapple Smash Cocktail
In this free mixology tutorial Clint will teach you how to make an original authentic Pineapple Smash. - 130.363
1. Pour agave syrup into a bowl.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the agave and then into the black salt to form a salted rim.
3. Blend tequila, sweet sour mix with ice.
4. Strain into the salt rimmed cocktail glass.
5. Float... - 130.176
Want to give a tropical touch to your cocktails, use this recipe of Tropical Margarita. In this video, chef uses tropical fruits like peach and lime to bring the fresh flavor. Learn the tricks of shaking up this special cocktail after watching the video and... - 130.012
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 129.924
Scarlet Harlot Cocktail
We love the Scarlet Harlot name and this cocktail tastes pretty damn good too. Use Dubonnet or Cynar with brandy and cherries for a rich and warm mixed drink. - 129.866
Of the "new" style of cocktails created during the late 1800's, the Washington Cocktail is typical of that era. It contains vermouth like the Manhattan and the martini but uses cognac as its spirit. Watch this video for the detailed recipe and enjoy this... - 129.845
Cocktail Recipes By Category