- » Coating Meat
Coating Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coating meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coating meat recipes.
Golden Coated Fried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate.
Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer... - 40.1696
Corn Flake Coated Chicken
In a 9 inch pie plate, combine cornflake crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, and paprika.
Coat chicken with beaten eggs; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Place butter in a 10 ounce... - 36.473
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets tastes fabulous! For these crispy cutlets you will need very few ingredients. Try out these crunchy Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets and share your comment. - 23.6725
Mustard Coated Roast Leg Of Lamb
Mince or press 1 clove of the garlic.
In a small bowl, stir together minced garlic, mustard, soy, ginger, rosemary, and oil; set aside.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut remaining 2 cloves garlic into slivers.
Cut small gashes in surface of... - 34.4404
Mustard-coated Lamb Roll
Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 29.0693
Crumb Coated Roast Dove
Combine bread crumbs, oregano, pepper, garlic, and parsley.
Thoroughly clean doves and pat dry.
Sprinkle them with salt; brush with olive oil.
Completely coat the outside of each dove with the crumb mixture; arrange in a large greased utility... - 39.7752
Herb Coated Rack Of Lamb
Trim fat from roast.
Spread mustard over lamb; place, rib side up, in a 13x9-inch aluminum pan.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in margarine and garlic.
Pat mixture on meaty side of roast.
Place pan of lamb in... - 32.9397
Coating For Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces in cold water, then drain.
2. Coat each piece with the above mixture.
3. Place on well greased cookie sheet, and do not allow pieces to touch.
4. Let sit one minute, then cover with melted margarine.
5. Let dry, then bake at 350° for 1... - 30.429
Pesto Coated Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange chicken in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Combine pesto, sour cream and mayonnaise in small cup.
Brush over chicken.
Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. - 30.7176
Golden-coated Fried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate.
Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer... - 37.8951
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 31.5116
Spice Coated Pork Chops With Apricots
Trim off all visible fat from the chops.
Mix the spices and coat the chops with the mixture, pressing it into the meat.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet (cast iron is the best for this dish) and fry the chops slowly so that they are cooked through by the... - 35.0097
Coated Roast Pork
Place roast on rack in drip pan.
Blend remaining ingredients and spread on meat.
Roast 45 to 50 minutes per pound at 275°F.
Meat will be crisp outside but tender and juicy inside. - 28.2419
Whole Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Coating
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
1.Tie meat securely with string at regular intervals to retain its shape.
Brush beef all over with the brandy; stand 1 hour.
2.To make... - 35.2933
Mustard And Pepper Coated Ham
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil.
2. Set ham face-down in roasting pan (this helps to keep slices intact). Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part, not touching bone, registers 135°F to 140°F, 1 1/2 to 2... - 26.5987
Broiled Lamb Coated With Roasted Rasberry Chipolte Sauce
1. For the leg of lamb:Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil
2. Season with salt, lemon peper, 1 tablespoon black pepper and curry powder.
3. Stuff the lamb with cut garlic.
4. Sear all sides of the meat in medium high olive oil to seal.
5. Bake the lamb... - 96.2591
Seasoned Coating Mix
In bowl mix together bread crumbs, onion powder, salt, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, thyme, and cayenne.
Store in tightly covered container till needed. - 24.7474
Cheese Coated Pork Chops
1. Broil the chops under a moderate heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Take the chops from the broiler and spread a mixture of the cheese and cream over the chops. Return to the hot broiler and broil until golden brown.... - 26.9659
Mustard Marinated Swiss Steak
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 1 minute or until melted. Combine flour, salt, pepper and mustard in plate. Coat meat in seasoned flour. Arrange seasoned meat in melted butter. Cover with glass lid or plastic... - 31.0574
Home Style Swiss Steak
Cut steak into portions, trimming fat and removing bone.
Heat oil in skillet.
Put flour, salt, and pepper into a flat dish and coat meat with flour.
Brown meat on both sides in oil.
Put remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and... - 39.5157
Sweetbreads In A Sherry And Cream Sauce
1) Coat the sweetbreads in the flour and brown in the butter.
2) Pour the cognac over the browned sweetbreads and set on fire. Add the truffles, mushrooms, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry and cook for an... - 26.4404
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 31.6583
Southern Style Fried Chicken
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Coat with some of the flour, then dip in buttermilk; coat again with remaining flour.
Pour cooking oil into deep skillet to depth of 1 1/4 inches; heat to 350°.
Regulate heat so chicken fries at 325°.
Fry, a few pieces... - 26.3917
Near East Meatballs
Near East Meatballs has a great taste. Near East Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with vegetables and rice. Near East Meatballs is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 35.5237
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 33.441
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
3. Add chicken strips and fry... - 25.2359
Sausage Balls In Blankets
Up to 1 week before serving: In large bowl, mix flour, curry, paprika, salt, and cheese.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, used scissor fashion, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; with hands shape into balls; cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile,... - 35.5797
Turkey Breast With Tomato Horseradish Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and black pepper. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white.
2 Dip the turkey cutlets in the egg white, then lightly dredge them in the seasoned flour. Reserve any excess flour mixture.
3 In a large skillet,... - 36.245
Oven Swiss Steak
Cut meat into 6 serving-size portions.
Combine flour and salt; pound 2 tablespoons of the mixture into meat.
Brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer meat to a 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Blend remaining 2 tablespoons flour mixture into pan... - 35.3246
Gourmet Meatballs ha sa different taste. Gourmet Meatballs gets its taste and shape from beef mixed coated with bread crumbs. Gourmet Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.8095
Broiled Chicken Piquant
Broiled Chicken Piquant is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Broiled Chicken Piquant will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 28.7862
Quick Veal Scaloppine
1. Place the flour on a plate, the eggs in a shallow bowl, and the bread crumbs, herbs, salt and pepper on another plate. Pat dry each scaloppine with a paper towel. Dredge each in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumb mixture. Let sit for about 20... - 24.1341
Turkey Scallops With Lemon Slices
1 Cut one lemon into very thin slices (use whichever lemon has thinner skin). Juice the remaining lemon.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic, parsley (if using), salt and pepper. Dredge the turkey in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
3 In... - 30.913
Traditional Liver And Onions
1) Lightly season the liver with salt and pepper, then coat in the bread crumbs.
2) Saute the onions in shortening until brown. Place the seasoned liver in onions and cook for 5 minutes on each side. - 18.5215
Oven Baked Buttermilk Chicken
Oven baked buttermilk chicken is a simple yet flavorful chicken recipe. Coated with an egg and buttermilk mix, the chicken is coated with a seasoned flour mix. Baked with butter, it comes out moist and tender. - 32.3566
Tangy Pork Chops
The flavors added to this Tangy Pork Chops makes the most out of it. I have furnished a recipe of Tangy Pork Chops which I had almost cooked to perfection. You should be trying it! - 29.5451
Turkey Croquettes has a lovely taste. Turkey Croquettes gets its taste from turkey mixed with ham and cheese topped with nutmeg. Turkey Croquettes is loved by non vegetarian food lover. - 40.279
Pearl Balls are a lovely Chinese delicacy that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Pearl Balls recipe is fantastic and I often serve them for dinner parties since they never fail to impress their guests with their appearance and flavor! - 45.2383
Many Way Meatballs
Many Way Meatballs is easy to make recipe. Many Way Meatballs gets its taste from beef coated with bread crumbs and mixed with cheese. Many Way Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 31.2599
Super Swiss Steak
Mix flour, salt and pepper; pound well into steak.
Cut meat into serving pieces.
Brown on both sides in hot shortening.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook slowly 1 1/2 hours or until tender - 31.9313
Lemony Lamb Meatballs
In a bowl, mix ground lamb, cracker crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and basil.
Shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) meatballs.
In a casserole dish, bring water to a boil.
Dissolve beef broth cubes.
Cook 15 minutes.
Keep... - 36.5181
Dust chicken with seasoned flour.
Brown in skillet in hot shortening (1/4 -inch deep).
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Uncover last 10 minutes to crisp.
Remove chicken to heated platter; keep warm.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add green... - 33.3785
Pork Midwestern Style
The mixture I have churned up here for dipping the pork pieces in this Pork Midwestern Style is so tasty. And after frying, this Pork Midwestern Style dish tastes even more better. You will love it! - 29.2904
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet, rolling pin, or bottle. Pound it as thinly as possible, being careful not to tear the chicken. Set it aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat... - 32.994
Mince the brains by beating them with a knife.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into six sections, and shape them into cutlets.
Set aside for two hours to dry.
Add a little salt to the beaten egg.
Dip each cutlet in the egg and fry. - 25.9365
Sauteed Chicken Strips Veronique
1 Cut the chicken breasts crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2 In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Toss the chicken strips in the seasoned flour to coat lightly. Set the chicken aside.
3 In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over... - 32.1213
Pigs In A Blanket
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, buttermilk and oil; blend into dry ingredients.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
Cook until the second... - 37.12
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 40.8587
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 29.0406
Oxtails With Pork
1) Place the oxtails in enough boiling water to cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and dry, then coat with flour. Brown the pork in a casserole dish, then drain off the fat, leaving about 2 tablespoons.
2) Add the coated oxtails, carrots, and onions, and... - 26.8466
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 43.1664
Meatballs With Breadfruit
Meatballs with breadfruit is a cooked and fried preparation that can be made with any meat of choice. combined together withmashed potatoes and breadfruit, the meatballs are coated with ground peanuts. Fried and served with tomato sauce creole, I love to... - 42.022
Classic Wiener Schnitzel
1) Coat each side of the veal steak in the bread crumbs,
2) Brown coated veal in hot butter over medium flame. Place beef broth in boiling water, stir and place into pan with veal. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cover and cook over medium flame... - 26.027
Coq Au Vin
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In large skillet, fry bacon until clisp, drain and set aside.
Brown chicken in hot bacon drippings.
Push chicken aside.
Add onions and mushrooms and cook.
Stir until onions... - 42.3423
Green Onion Cakes
Green Onion Cakes has a fine taste. Green Onion Cakes gets its lovely taste from bacon coated on dough strips. Green Onion Cakes is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 36.2717
Bran Parmesan Chicken
Crush enough cereal to measure 3/4 c. (190 ml) in a shallow dish.
Lightly beat together the egg and milk.
Add flour, salt, pepper, sage and cheese, stirring until smooth.
Dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture.
Coat with crushed cereal.
Place in a single... - 37.877
Mustard Crumbed Chicken
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into... - 29.2016
Chicken Sesame Balls
Fresh parsley sprigs In a small bowl, combine chicken, minced onion, minced parsley, curry powder, prepared mustard and paprika.
Mix ingredients together.
Add mayonnaise, one tablespoon at a time, mixing until thoroughly blended.
Taste and correct... - 39.1863
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; cut in 6 serving-size pieces.
Blend egg and milk; combine cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In 12-inch skillet slowly brown meat in hot oil, turning once.
Cover tightly; cook over low... - 28.1446
Braised Duck With Chutneysauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the duck and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and repeat on the other side. Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 28.4986
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.9405
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 41.762
Spicy Meat Platter
Coat meat with mixture of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
In Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot oil.
Add onions, raisins or currants, and olives.
Combine remaining ingredients except noodles; pour over meat.
Cover; roast in 325° oven 2 1/2 to... - 36.224
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 135.812
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 31.4441
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 40.7855
Vegetable Meat Stew
Vegetable meat stew is a herbed beef stew. Prepared with a medley of veggies like potato, onions, carrots and peas, this vegetable meat stew is flavorful and homely. Spiced with garlic, and flavored with thyme and bay leaf, the vegetable stew meat is cooked... - 47.2394
Savory Crab Meat Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss crab meat and green peppers with macaroni.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over crab meat mixture; toss lightly until ingredients are evenly coated.
Chill thoroughly. - 34.7443
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 45.4721
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 0
Surprise Meat Slices
Combine crumbs and cheese.
Dip frozen meat slices in egg; coat with cheese-crumb mixture.
Cook meat in small amount hot fat over medium heat, turning once.
Cook meat loaf 5 to 7 minutes per side, roast beef 2 minutes per side.
Serve with catsup or chili sauce. - 26.7732
Chicken Meat Balls
Chicken Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 32.3921
Meat Sauce Tucci
In a large casserole, slowly brown sausage; add chuck and brown.
Add onions, and saute until limp.
Add garlic, parsley and mushrooms, and stir to coat with meat drippings.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover loosely, and simmer, stirring occasionally, about... - 35.129
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 36.0287
Bone In Rib Roast
Bone In Rib Roast is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Bone In Rib Roast; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 29.5935
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich serves ideal for a packed lunch and is one of my most favorite sandwich recipes. This Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich is so delicious that I eat till my stomach is about to burst. Go for it! - 28.9285
Hunan Sweet And Sour Meat
Parboil meat cubes with little salt.
Place cooked meat in a bowl.
Sprinkle salt, pepper and mix.
Mix in a bowl, flour, cornflour, beaten egg and pour over the meat cubes and rub thoroughly, each piece should be coated well.
Fry meat pieces, few at... - 40.3982
Biscuit Meat Pie
Coat the stew meat with the flour, and brown well in the oil in a large skillet.
Add onion, and saute.
Stir in water, carrots, potato, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and simmer on low heat until vegetables and meat are tender.
While the stew is simmering, prepare... - 38.8931
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 36.1517
Souped-up Meat Loaf
For four /2-inch slices meat loaf, mix 1/2 to 1 can (10 3/4 ounce size) condensed cream of celery soup or any favorite condensed cream soup and 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk in skillet.
Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat; place slices in skillet, turning... - 16.8476
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions; roll out for a 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, pepper, and allspice.
Add ground beef; mix thoroughly.
Lightly pat... - 42.5254
Meat & Cucumber Soup
Meat & Cucumber Soup is simply a delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Meat & Cucumber Soup; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.2459
Sauce For Swedish Meat Balls
Melt butter, stir in flour.
Then add bouillon broth and cubes and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Mix thoroughly and put back on the heat, adding meat balls which you roll in the sauce to coat well.
Have lots of toothpicks or tiny... - 26.6563
Layered Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for a double-crust 9-inch pie.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim even with rim.
Set remaining pastry aside.
In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, allspice, and pepper.
Add... - 40.0782
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce. Believe, this Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 46.784
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.4321
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 38.3813
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 39.5859
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, milk, grated onions, crumbs and salt & pepper to it.
2) Beat them well.
3) Let it stand for several minutes.
4) Add ground beef to it and mix lightly with the aid of a fork.
5) Shape mixture into 2 inch sized... - 47.2877
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.2624
Combine the meats.
Soak the bread in the milk.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and saute the onion for 2 minutes.
Squeeze the bread slices as dry as possible and crumble.
Combine meat, bread, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion and knead together.
Form into 8... - 41.9593
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 33.4957
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 40.1314
Lamb Meat Balls
Mix together in a bowl the ground lamb, soy sauce and garlic.
Make into small meat balls or four pat ties, depending on how you wish to serve them.
Microwave the vegetable oil 3 minutes at HIGH in a ceramic dish.
Sprinkle the meat balls or the patties with... - 33.1757
Meat Balls In Pepper Sauce
Mix the first six ingredients together and shape into small uniform balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in flour to coat.
Heat salad oil in skillet; pan-fry meat balls until brown, then transfer to a deep saucepan.
Heat oil in a frying pan and add garlic,... - 35.3883
Cold Meat Mould
1. Preheat oven moderately to 350°.
2. Grease a 5" cake or 1 lb loaf tin very thickly.
3. Spread sieved raspings on the greased tin and coat evenly.
4. In a bowl add minced meat, herbs, bread and flake crumbs with the seasonings and mix... - 39.874
Mama's Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine onion, green bell pepper, parsley, pepper, salt, garlic, egg, and bread in a large bowl, tossing to moisten bread.
Crumble meat over onion mixture, and stir just until blended.
Pack mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with... - 30.0326