- » Coated Walnut
Coated Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coated walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coated walnut recipes.
Quick And Easy Candied Walnuts
Do you like adding some candied walnuts into salads? If yes then, you might care to learn making them. Here is a quick video showing how to candy walnuts. Watch and listen to video carefully as you may miss some important tips from the chef. - 89.5981
Sauteed Fish Fillets With Walnut Coating
1. Prepare Lemon Bundles; set aside.
2. On waxed paper, mix chopped walnuts, bread crumbs, minced parsley, and salt. In pie plate, beat egg slightly. Separate fish into fillets; dip fillets into egg, then walnut mixture.
3. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high... - 37.5971
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.7737
1.Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2.Into a bowl, sift together fructose, cornstarch, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and ginger .
3.Mix and set aside.
4.In a bowl, beat the egg whites .
5.Add walnuts and combine.
6. Coat each walnut with... - 44.6574
1. With a pastry brush, over a large baking sheet spread the tablespoon of softened butter and set it aside.
2. In a heavy 1-quart enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the sugar and sherry stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3.... - 39.4546
Spaghettini With Zucchini And Walnuts
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the onion and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in the walnuts and saute, until slightly colored.
4) Stir in the... - 46.3954
With a pastry brush, spread oleo over a large baking sheet, 13x9 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches and set aside.
Combine the sugar and sherry in a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Then cook briskly uncovered, undisturbed... - 39.3368
Put walnuts in 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
Roast in hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Add butter and soy sauce; stir.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry. - 27.5269
1. In a large saucepan, add walnuts and water enough to cover and heat for three minutes; drain it thoroughly
2. Spread them out in a single layer in a shallow baking pan and bake for half an hour at 325°F until crisp and a rich brown in colour
3.... - 30.2357
Walnut Layer Cake
Set oven at moderate (350Â°F) and grease and flour the cake pans.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Beat in sugar gradually and continue beating until very light and soft.
Stir in flour alternately with milk and... - 40.4272
Put walnuts in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Roast in preheated hot oven (400°F.) about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Stir in butter and soy sauce.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry.
Makes 4 cups. - 28.8872
1. On a baking tray, place unbroken walnuts and place inside an oven at 350°F to become crisp and hot - say fifteen minutes
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar and madd strained orange juice, made up to quarter pint with water, and dissolve the sugar... - 36.5521
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream, and coffee powder.
Cook and stir till mixture reaches soft ball stage (236°).
Remove from heat and add vanilla and walnuts.
Gently stir till all nuts are coated.
Pour mixture onto buttered large... - 29.2381
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread the walnut halves, sprinkle with the seasoned salt and dot with the butter.
2) Cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, then stir until the nuts are evenly coated with the butter.
3) Serve warm or cool on... - 27.8328
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Ginger Walnut Loaf
Bake Gingerbread in loaf pan.
Remove from oven; wait 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Remove from pan.
Coat top with honey.
Spread walnuts over top; press gently into honey coating. - 22.252
Walnut Horn Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream 1 cup butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the flour, beating until a ball forms.
Divide the dough into four portions.
Roll each portion into a 12-in.circle.
Melt the remaining butter.
In a large bowl,... - 42.0463
Sweet Walnut Balls
1. Toast walnuts and peanuts in a 325°F (160°C) oven in separate pans until fragrant and lightly browned.
2. Finely chop walnuts and peanuts, keeping both nuts separate.
3. In a bowl, mix walnuts with honey. Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) diameter balls. Squeeze... - 22.571
Fried Walnut Chicken
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and marinate with wine and salt for 20 minutes.
2. Combine cornstarch and egg whites; blend well. Set aside.
3. Dip chicken into the white mixture, then coat with walnuts. Roll chicken around and lightly press to coat well... - 37.341
Chinese Chicken Walnut
Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling hot.
Add chicken and quickly stir until chicken begins to brown.
Add butter and nuts.
Cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Turn off heat.
Add soy sauce and lemon juice; stir to coat - 31.7335
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large pan or rimmed cookie sheet put butter and olive oil.
3) Put the pan in oven and cook till butter melts.
4) Scatter nuts on the pan's surface.
5) With a wooden spoon stir the nuts to be well... - 38.7662
Date And Walnut Sambouseks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine chopped dates and orange juice in a medium saucepan; cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Remove pan from heat, and mash dates with a fork until smooth.
Stir in chopped walnuts, vanilla,... - 39.8931
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 39.4555
1. Preheat the oven to 250°.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, mustard, oil, honey, ginger, rosemary and garlic salt.
4. Add walnuts and toss to coat.
5. Drain walnuts and toss with sesame seeds to... - 47.4294
Tossed Salad With Walnuts
Cook and stir walnuts in oil in 8-inch skillet until toasted, about 4 minutes; remove from heat.
Remove walnuts with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Stir vinegar and sugar into oil in skillet; toss with salad greens and onion until... - 34.5994
Crispy Walnut Meatballs
1. Marinate ground pork for 1-2 hours.
2. Mix chopped walnuts and cornstarch together. Make 28-32 one inch diameter meat balls; roll in walnut mixture until well coated. Lightly press walnuts into meat.
3. Heat oil in wok near smoking point. Reduce heat to... - 31.1352
Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Chop walnuts very fine. Generously butter sides and bottoms of two 9-inch layer cake pans. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Sprinkle chopped walnuts evenly over bottom of each pan. Set aside.
3. Sift flour, coffee powder, sugar,... - 47.634
Icy Walnut Balls
Combine flour and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
Place in 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crumbs are toasted and golden... - 36.892
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken in about 36 bite-size pieces and mix with salt, pepper and sherry.
Beat egg whites just until foamy, add cornstarch and beat gently until smooth.
Dip chicken in egg-white mixture and coat with walnuts.
Heat oil to 350°F on frying thermometer and... - 42.0859
Remove chicken meat from bones and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and beat into egg whites with a fork.
Add chicken and mix until each piece is coated.
Boil walnuts in water to cover for 3 minutes.
Drain and dry... - 47.6777
Evenly layer 1 cup of the walnuts in 9-inch square pan; set aside.
In small bowl, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the water; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup water and the sugar.
Cook over medium heat until 234CF registers on candy... - 36.319
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to form 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24... - 24.0249
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken into 1" chunks.
Pour rice wine into a large bowl. Flatten green onions and ginger root with the flat side of a cleaver and add to bowl. Add salt, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well.
Add chicken to bowl, toss to coat well, and let marinate for at... - 35.8822
Combine walnuts and breadcrumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Slice each round of Brie into 6 or 8 wedges.
Dip each wedge of cheese in egg mixture, dredge in flour.
Dip wedges again in egg mixture, dredge in walnut mixture, coating cheese completely.
Place on waxed... - 32.1593
Peppered Goat Cheese And Walnut Croutons
In a food processor grind fine the walnuts with the pepper and the salt and transfer the mixture to a shallow bowl.
Working in small batches, roll the cheese cubes in the walnut mixture, coating them completely, and transfer them to a tray.
The "croutons"... - 24.5824
Walnut And Lemon Lettuce Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix well walnuts, curry powder, sugar, oil and lemon rind and juice and then stir in nuts.
2) Top with lettuce and toss each leaf to coat well with the walnut mixture.
3) Serve at once. - 34.8751
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to from 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24 1/4... - 23.1609
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 33.8957
Pasta With Ricotta, Cinnamon And Walnut Sauce
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 100 ml of the cooking water.
Put the ricotta, butter, icing sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon, until smooth and... - 44.5389
Walnut Spice Kisses
Beat the egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in the salt.
In another bowl, mix the sugar and acesulfame-K with the spices.
Beat this into the egg white mixture.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick... - 39.5695
Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
Spread the walnuts on a pie plate and bake at 400° for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white and vanilla.
Add to the... - 43.4416
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Bone breasts, discarding skin; or have butcher do it.
Press with hands to make of uniform thickness.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Mix cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Add chicken and stir to coat... - 45.1603
Fettuccine With Walnut Sauce
Spread walnuts in a shallow pan and bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned; cool slightly.
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a... - 38.7565
Vermicelli With Walnut Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the vermicelli in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a food processor or blender, chop the walnuts, parsley and bread crumbs, until finely ground.
3) Add the butter and oil and process to form a thick green paste.
4) Stir... - 41.8747
California Parmesan Walnut Salad
Beat or shake together first 8 ingredients to make dressing.
Place greens in chilled salad bowl and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Pour over salad just enough dressing to coat ingredients lightly.
Toss; serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.3343
Walnut Celery Slaw
1. In a large bowl, mix together celery, carrots, raisins and walnuts and set aside
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together vinegar, salt, and pepper, add yogurt to it and pour over the celery mixture
3. Toss around gently to coat
4. Serve as... - 40.0616
1. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until light and fluffy. In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder. Gradually blend into butter-sugar mixture. Stir... - 27.9333
Sugar And Spice Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a bowl, add in the egg white.
3) Dip the walnuts, a few at a time, in the egg white.
4) Dip the walnuts into a bowl containing a mixture of sugar, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Get a nice, thick coating... - 38.974
Strawberry Walnut Gateau
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
3. Carefully fold in the flour and ground walnuts.
4.... - 31.9806
Toasted Walnut Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Toast walnuts: In small bowl, place walnuts. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until lightly browned. Stir in salt and set aside.
2. In pie plate, beat egg, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
3. Cut each... - 35.3537
Combine creme center dough and brandy flavoring in a mixing bowl.
Work with your hands until mixture is well blended.
Work in chocolate chips.
Divide mixture into 70 small pieces and form into desired shapes.
Place on plate and refrigerate until firm.
Melt... - 39.246
Walnut Basil Fettuccine
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick skillet, heat oil
4) Stir in garlic and walnuts.
5) Over low heat, cook the pine nuts until lightly toasted and browned.
6)... - 40.8128
Orange Walnut Cauliflower And Carrots
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange juice, cornstarch, and brown sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 42.5307
Chocolate Walnut Candy
Chocolate Walnut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chocolate Walnut Candy gets its taste from chocolate mixed with condensed milk. - 28.9638
Maple Walnut Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine maple syrup, maple flavoring, egg whites, and yogurt; add to dry ingredients, stirring just... - 34.7231
Pear And Creamy Swiss Cheese On Walnut Bread
1. Spread 1 cheese wedge over each of 2 bread slices. Top each bread slice with half of pear slices and half of alfalfa sprouts.
2. Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread half of mustard mixture evenly over each of 2 remaining bread slices; place over... - 23.0805
Cinnamon Crunch Walnut Loaf
Toss the walnuts with butter.
Add 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and mix until walnuts are well coated.
Sift the flour with remaining sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl and cut in shortening.
Beat the egg lightly and combine with milk.
Stir into... - 44.2702
Apple Cabbage And Walnut Salad
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and ginger.
Add the cabbage, apple, celery, raisins, and walnuts and toss to coat.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 days.
If desired, arrange the apple... - 34.9374
Lettuce And Walnut Salad
1) In a small ovenproof bowl, place the walnut halves along with enough cold water to cover.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes or until the water starts boiling. Drain well.
3) Now, return the walnuts to the same bowl.
4) Add enough cold water to... - 44.5731
Roast Quail With Endive And Walnut Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Stuff the quail cavities with the thyme.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and brown the quail breast-side down for 2-3 minutes, pressing them onto the hot pan to seal and colour.
Turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 46.9172
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 37.7879
Spaghetti With Ricottaand Walnut Sauce
Put garlic, walnuts and herbs in blender, whirl until creamy.
Turn out into bowl with remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly.
Cook and drain 3/4 pound spaghetti, add while hot to bowl mixture.
Toss until pasta is well coated with sauce.
Garnish with... - 37.062
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter to a smooth and light consistency with the sugar, salt, ginger, and vanilla pith, then work in the egg yolk.
Add the flour and walnuts and quickly knead to... - 46.9816
Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet; add 2 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts.
Cook... - 40.1238
1. Combine soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium-size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat wok or large skillet; add 3 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts. Cook 3 minutes, tossing... - 30.8305
Homemade Chocolate Walnut Chow Mein Bites
When it comes to experimenting with chocolates, the options are surely endless. In this video, Betty whomps up a delightful holiday treat that is both sweet and salty as well as chewy and soft. This is one dish that you won't find in any restaurant.... - 96.7474
Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 and excellent for skin and brain. So if you are indulging yourself in a pie, there is no better way to do it with a walnut pie. The taste is superb and the texture is to die for. - 0
Walnut Chocolate Cake
Yummy Walnut Chocolate Cake. I gifted this cake to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasn't stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Walnut Chocolate Cake for yourself. - 48.9384
Raw Walnut And Fig Brownie
One word that describes these easy to make Raw Walnut and Fig Brownies is yummy!! If you don not have time for all the baking , then this one is just perfect for you. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is quite simple. Go on try it out and... - 115.404
Spinach And Walnut Pesto
Place spinach, garlic, walnuts and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl.
Mix in parmesan until well combined.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside or store.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until firm... - 39.6883
Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad
Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 42.2669
Spinach Portobello Bacon And Blue Cheese In Walnut Dressing
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Toss 1/4 cup walnuts with about 1 teaspoon powdered sugar.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Whisk together remaining walnuts, oil, stock, vinegar, garlic and... - 39.8784
Pears With Cream And Walnut Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine wheat germ and walnuts and microwave it for a minute.
2. Alternative place the mixture under grill and toast for about 2-3 minutes, by shaking the mixture frequently.
3. Pound the mixture until nuts attain the consistency of... - 45.8841
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 29.0241
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
American Walnut Cake
Line a 6-in cake-tin with greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar till light and white, add the beaten eggs gradually, beating well between each addition.
Add the walnuts, essence and the sifted flour, baking-powder and salt.
Put the mixture into the... - 38.969
Apple Walnut Crostata Pennsylvania Apple/
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place apples, brown sugar, walnuts, flour and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
3. Place piecrust on the baking sheet.
4. Spoon apple mixture into cente - 31.4114
Blueberry Walnut Pancakes
Sunday morning calls for a special breakfast and a great family time. Join Terry Shanahan as he creates a magic with some extraordinary blueberry and walnut pancakes. Excellent way for wholesome and nutritious breakfast. Take a look… - 111.491
Raspberry And Candied Walnut Salad
1. Lay a 10- to 12-inch-long sheet of foil on a heatproof surface and rub lightly with oil.
2. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and walnuts. Shake and tilt pan often until sugar is melted and amber-colored and until nuts are... - 31.7145
Pineapple Orange Walnut Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat together margarine and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, orange juice and orange peel.
Alternately stir in one-third flour mixture and one-half undrained... - 40.8872
Boneless Chicken Breasts With Pecan Walnut Crust
Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Stir together the mustard and eggs in a flat bowl.
Toss together the pecans, walnuts and bread crumbs in another... - 29.1621
Baked Pumpkin And Walnut Pudding
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Take a 2-quart square baking dish, and butter it, then sprinkle with a little sugar, spread the chopped nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6 to 8 minutes, till it is... - 48.1594
Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Marinate with the egg white, salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Put walnuts in 2 cups boiling water.
Boil for 1 minute, then remove a few at a time and peel off the skins.
Parboil... - 44.0272
Plum And Walnut Crisp
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add plums, and toss gently to coat.
Add lemon juice, and toss gently.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Combine oats, flour, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture... - 39.8731
Carrot Apple And Walnut Salad
1) Peel carrots. In food processor fitted with shredding blade shred the carrot. Place in a large bowl.
2) Core apple and quarter it. Cut thin crescents and add carrots.
3) To prepare dressing, mix sugar, coriander, salt, vinegar, and... - 44.3481
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Blueberry Walnut Dessert Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8- by 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine bake mix, walnuts, blueberries, and cinnamon in a bowl; make a well in the center.
3. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in water, oil, and sour cream. Pour... - 39.4815
Walnut Baked Chicken With Litchi Sauce
Preheat oven to hot (400°); place butter in a 9 by 13-inch baking pan in oven until butter is melted.
Remove pan from oven.
Meanwhile, beat milk with egg.
Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture.
Then coat chicken with a mixture of flour, baking powder, garlic... - 35.1037
Orange Walnut Muffins
In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
Use a wire whisk to mix well.
In another bowl, blend the water, orange peel, extracts, and egg whites.
Pour on top of the dry ingredients.
Stir lightly to moisten.
Do not beat or over-stir.
In... - 39.7906
Walnut Fruit Salad
1.In a large mixing bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard with a wire whisk.
2. Add in lettuce, tomatoes and endive. Toss well to coat.
3.Take a serving bowl and transfer the salad into it. Top with walnuts and kiwi fruit.
4.... - 40.3722
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp
A satisfying spread of appetizer is essential for the success of any party. And crispy fried shrimps tossed into a creamy, sweet, nutty sauce make for one such wonderful appetizer. This Chinese favorite combined mayo, honey, and condensed milk to make a... - 109.056
Cranberry And Walnut Treasures
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Day before baking, in large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Into second bowl sift flour... - 44.5397
Tasty Walnut Twists
Bring a little flair to your dessert table with this nutty recipe. Greg Patent shares a simple walnut-based dessert recipe that are simply tempting and worth bingeing. What's more, this dessert recipe is a great way to get the maximum goodness of walnuts... - 109
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 45.5569
Oakleaf, Pear And Walnut Salad
1. To make dressing, place pear and liquid, vinegar and black pepper in a blender. Puree.
2. Cut each pear into eight segments. Place in a bowl. Add lemon juice. Toss to coat (this helps prevent the pears from browning).
3. Arrange lettuce on a serving... - 37.2141