- » Coated Coconut Candy
Coated Coconut Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coated coconut candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coated coconut candy recipes.
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 35.812
Coconut Strawberry Candy
If you are searching for a perfect recipe for Halloween or any festive treats, these coconut strawberry candies are just ideal. It is exceptionally simple and all you do is to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Follow the guidelines given by the chef in the... - 107.03
Rocky Road Candy Using Nuts And Coconut
Combine chocolate chips and half-and-half in medium bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until chocolate chips are melted, 1 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in vanilla and remaining ingredients until coated.
Press into greased square baking... - 30.7276
Chinese Coconut Candy
Open coconut, reserving liquid.
Remove coconut meat in as large pieces as possible and trim off brown skin with a vegetable peeler.
Cut in strips about 2" long and 3/8" wide.
Mix sugar and coconut liquid in a large, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer,... - 36.9366
1) Dessicate the coconut.
2) In abowl, put the butter and lemon curd (cheese), beat together until creamy, then beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar and the coconut.
3) On a board, turn the mixture and sprinkle with icing... - 42.596
Apricot Raisin Confections
1) In a food processor, process 1/2 cup flaked coconut until it is coconut sugar.
2) Transfer the coconut sugar to a plate and keep aside.
3) In the food processor, process rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
4) Roll about 1 tablespoon... - 36.3888