- » Coated Coconut Candy
Coated Coconut Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coated coconut candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coated coconut candy recipes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
Combine chocolate morsels and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Dip each peanut butter ball into chocolate... - 33.8459
Coconut Strawberry Candy
If you are searching for a perfect recipe for Halloween or any festive treats, these coconut strawberry candies are just ideal. It is exceptionally simple and all you do is to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Follow the guidelines given by the chef in the... - 132.684
Chocolate Coconut Candies
Combine ingredients except Coating; drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
Roll in balls; refrigerate 1/2 to 1 hr.
If mixture is too soft to form balls, refrigerate first, then shape balls.
Dip balls in Coating, turning to coat on all sides.
Keep ch - 27.0248
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 33.5436
Potato Candy is something you can add to your dessert menu. Rich with the flavors of baked potato and seasonings this is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome sugar candy listed here. - 23.4175
Rocky Road Candy Using Nuts And Coconut
Combine chocolate chips and half-and-half in medium bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until chocolate chips are melted, 1 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in vanilla and remaining ingredients until coated.
Press into greased square baking... - 28.8907
Chinese Coconut Candy
Open coconut, reserving liquid.
Remove coconut meat in as large pieces as possible and trim off brown skin with a vegetable peeler.
Cut in strips about 2" long and 3/8" wide.
Mix sugar and coconut liquid in a large, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer,... - 35.4544
1) Dessicate the coconut.
2) In abowl, put the butter and lemon curd (cheese), beat together until creamy, then beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar and the coconut.
3) On a board, turn the mixture and sprinkle with icing... - 40.9439
Apricot Raisin Confections
1) In a food processor, process 1/2 cup flaked coconut until it is coconut sugar.
2) Transfer the coconut sugar to a plate and keep aside.
3) In the food processor, process rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
4) Roll about 1 tablespoon... - 37.1954
1) Heat a heavy skillet.
2) Add sesame seeds and toast till light brown. Keep aside for later use.
3) In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame and coconut.
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and form into... - 43.469
Natural Health Candy
1 Grease two 18-cm (7-inch) square shallow trays with butter.
2 In a liquidiser, put all the ingredients except the orange rind, sesame seeds or coconut and mix well.
3 Press the mixture in to the prepared trays.
4 Cut into... - 39.8415
Try this Candy Truffles. An easily prepared recipe, this Candy Truffles is a dessert that you will always love to include in your menu. - 27.7667
Steamed Summer Squash is delicious and easy to prepare. My family loves this vegetable dish and so I serve it quiet often for lunch. Make the Steamed Summer Squash in no time by following this recipe. - 38.4262
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9338
Homemade Vegan Chocolate Candy, Baby
Learn to make lemon, mint and coconut flavored candies dipped in chocolate that are going to earn you rave reviews at every party. They are very simple to prepare and are ready in no time. - 100.879
Mixed Raisin Candy
Delicious mixed candy raisin balls dipped in raisins, pecan and coconut. These mixed raisin candies are viciously indulgent that you just cannot stop eating them. Treat yourself with this delicacy. - 36.5197
Who does not love Chocolate drops? If you are tired of your old and usual chocolate drops recipe, you can very well check this one out. Melts in your mouth. - 37.7061
Carob Mint Candy
Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl. Use hands to mix thoroughly; mixture will be sticky.
Form into 1-inch balls and roll in additional coconut. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 24.7435
Mac Nut Candy
1) In a bowl, mix together the chocolate syrup and sugar substitute.
2) Add the mixture over the unsweetened coconut. Mix well to combine.
3) Let the coconut rest for a few minutes to allow all the flavors to blend.
4) Add in the macadamia nuts and... - 35.7519
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 21.6488
Mixed Raisin Candy
1) In a heavy saucepan, mix first 3 ingredients and stir well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the soft ball stage. Keep stirring.
3) Remove from heat and chill for about 2 hours.
4) Add raisins, pecans, and-coconut to the syrup and make... - 44.2426
Mixed Raisin Candy
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil, stirring often; cook to soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat; cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Stir in raisins, pecans, and coconut; shape into 1-inch balls.
Combine chocolate... - 35.1342
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 43.8847
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 43.4471
Pastel Almond Bark
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. - 28.9179
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.0859
In medium size bowl blend together sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
Add coconut 1/2 pkg. of strawberry gelatine, ground almonds, and combine.
Add some red food colour to tint a strawberry shade.
Blend well and mould into strawberry shape.... - 36.4309
Brandy Balls With Pecans
Combine chocolate chips and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chocolate is melted and mixture well blended.
Remove from heat.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to melted-chocolate mixture, mixing well.
Cool about... - 33.7027
Homemade Healthy Halloween Treats
Brown Rice Krispy Treats and Popcorn Balls! These Veggie Kitchen's version of old time favorites. Brown Rice Krispy Treats is a delicious snack that brings back memories of childhood treats. Just like Mom used to make! The Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls have a... - 116.545
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.8012
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Blend in the coconut.
4 Prepare 1-inch balls from the dough.
5 On ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 inches apart.
6 Using your thumb or... - 37.7399
Coconut Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line greased 10-inch tube pan or two 9x5x2 1/2-inch loaf pans with heavy brown or waxed paper; grease again.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour,... - 46.1635
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.1802
Peanut Butter Balls
1) In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, raisins and dates to combine together.
2) Separately, sift in carob powder and cinnamon to stir into the mixture.
3) In case the mixture becomes too moist add 2 tablespoons of dry milk powder to... - 43.2744
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler pan, by placing a small saucepan, filled with 3 inches water over medium low heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, honey, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the prepared... - 41.779
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 46.2661
1) In a bowl, mix sugar, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
2) Add pecans and coconut and make 1-inch balls. Chill for about 1 hour.
3) On a double boiler, mix chocolate and shortening. Cook on low heat until chocolate... - 41.3683
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 150.386